The online racing simulator
Went to Southend Air Festival on Sunday and yesterday, saw these and a nice 50s or 60s motorbike with one of those streamlined fairings, looked really nice
Attached images
DSCF9015 (Custom).JPG
DSCF9016 (Custom).JPG
DSCF9043 (Custom).JPG
I passed an Audi R8 on the highway. I was in my Ford Fiesta. The driver seemed terrified and did 105km/h on the right lane as I zoomed past at 118!
Quote from Senninha25 :458 Italia

You saw a 458...?! :cry:
Anyway, few days ago I saw a Scirocco in Viper Green and a Ferrari 575 (however in green :bigeye
Quote from Niels Heusinkveld :I passed an Audi R8 on the highway. I was in my Ford Fiesta. The driver seemed terrified and did 105km/h on the right lane as I zoomed past at 118!

Where was it and what color R8?

I've had the same a while ago. Grumpy looking bloke in his 50's, doing 90 tailgating a lorry for at least a few miles.

I know dutch highways aren't the best suited for those kind of cars, but for ****s sake, use the cockmobile the way it was intended to be used
Quote from Xaid0n :Went to Southend Air Festival on Sunday and yesterday, saw these and a nice 50s or 60s motorbike with one of those streamlined fairings, looked really nice

Enjoy the nice cold cloud and rain? Same every year here! There are quite a nice bunch of cars about. If you came monday you might have seen about 30-50 old skool fords at a diner on the A127 out of southend
today i saw a masarati 47 (thats what it said on the back :shrug

it sounded orgasmic, even just taking off from a traffic light :jawdrop:

i also saw a 427 cobra
Attached images
0602101914.jpg
0602101915.jpg
0602101915a.jpg
yesterday a veyron drove through the village where i deliver.

ive never been impresed with the looks in pictures and on tv, but in the flesh it was feckin gorgeous!

im almost certain it belongs to the earl of pembroke who lives at wilton.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gas ... amp;mid=69430&nmt=RE:
Quote from robt :Enjoy the nice cold cloud and rain? Same every year here! There are quite a nice bunch of cars about. If you came monday you might have seen about 30-50 old skool fords at a diner on the A127 out of southend

Lol surprisingly it didn't rain! It was nice and sunny (well the first day) and a bit overcast the next brilliant show though, first time I'd ever been to Southend's one.
I saw a race prepped BMW M3 E30 and MX5, Scirocco and a Riced Up Ford Galaxy (No it isn't a cool car lol, I'll let you flame that)!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I saw an old Volvo T5 disappear into my mirror (The last one that was in BTCC) he was trying to keep up, shame it didn't like the twistys as much as the straights.

The ironic thing is he caught up with me when I caught up behind a Mustang, (http://static.howstuffworks.co ... tang-specifications-1.jpg) who was going rather slow.com

Managed to take a few frames, as I was in a hurry. Really hard though, in a parking garage with only a little bit of light.
Quote from brandons48 :How fast was it going? I saw a Veyron in maidstone, at walking pace

it was in traffic, and had just entered a 30 mph zone, so quite slow.
I'm pretty sure I won this thread. Got loads of pictures. Here are some of the coolest : (I'll upload some more at my site)
Yep, it was Vettel. More pics and vids soon.
Attached images
DSC01999.jpg
DSC02002.jpg
DSC02014.jpg
DSC02028.jpg
DSC02060.jpg
DSC02078.jpg
DSC02118.jpg
DSC02120.jpg
DSC02176.jpg
DSC02172.jpg
i finally seen for the first time an R8 ! frikkin audis all look the same everytime i thought its an R8 it was a frikkin TT
aston martin dbs

jag xj220

911 gt3 rs

in a car dealer in town
I overtook a NSU Ro80 Mk.1 today.
And found a Ford Taunus parked behind our Ford/Mazda dealership.
I'd buy it, but its too rotten and rusty to even move it, sad to see a nice car like this. Guess it stood there in the snow all winter

This is how it could look today
-
I saw this today, not really that exciting in itself, but the numberplate is fairly cool.

@ACCAkut...

My friend raced one of those a few years ago, despite the OK ish look of the car, my GOD it was rusty, and slow (had a little v4 engine) but strangely it was front wheel drive, despite the engine and 'box running lengthways down the car like a rwd would be, but the driveshafts ran through the gearbox at 90 degrees,it was a very strange arrangement, which as we discovered, is not good for full contact motorsport, he hit about 2 things and then the engine went back, and because of the different arrangment i mentioned, the engine moving back meant that the gearbox, and therefore the wheels went back as well, both wheels, straight into the bulkhead, car deaded.
thats such a kick ass number plate!!!
-
I saw the coolest car I have ever seen. It is a 2006 Mazda Tribute S. No picture, but it is very similar to this....

Nothing really out of the ordinary do you say? Well, it is the coolest car I have ever seen because it's all packed up with my family's shit to head out on the road 1091 miles to Walt Disney World in 10 hours!
worked on a BMW 2002 today,beat some ricers on the way home,umm what else lets see... ah saw a zr1 while i was working at the garage door.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I saw this today, not really that exciting in itself, but the numberplate is fairly cool.

The number plate must be worth more than the car!
evo 8 mr ralliart edition

Cool Cars You've Seen Today?
(508 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG