The online racing simulator
Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
Quote from manneF1 :

Eläkelläiset were much better ;(

Sorry for OT, but...

HUMPPA!!!!!!! HUMPPA!!!!!!

Watching Eläkelläiset live is an almost religious experience
All the songs in the first semifinal sucked big time. The commentary however was hilarious as ever (Juur&Kivirähk, Estonians will know ). Germany has it in the bag this year.
Quote from Kalev EST :All the songs in the first semifinal sucked big time. The commentary however was hilarious as ever (Juur&Kivirähk, Estonians will know ). Germany has it in the bag this year.

This time I have to fully agree with Kalev...
The Dutch should not get 1 vote at all, if so it's from Belgium or Germany.
That's just because our song suck hard.

Let's see which country has the most neighbouring countries... errr... I mean best singers.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :The Dutch should not get 1 vote at all, if so it's from Belgium or Germany.
That's just because our song suck hard.

Let's see which country has the most neighbouring countries... errr... I mean best singers.

Dutch song = hilarious ;D

Too bad they dont work with the 12-point system in the semis,
they could have gone for the lowest score ever

Belgium actually qualified lol
Seems most european fishbrains (anybody with an IQ over 80 doesnt vote) like emos
About the 1-st semifinal, I tought that Estonian song sucked ass before the 1-st semifinal, but compared to most of the songs in semifinal it was pretty good, and I would of wanted it to get to the final, but it didnt.
If you look what countrys go into to the final from semifinal, then you will see that this is not Eurovision, this is Jugovisin.
Nuff said
Quote from bmwe30m3 :About the 1-st semifinal, I tought that Estonian song sucked ass before the 1-st semifinal, but compared to most of the songs in semifinal it was pretty good, and I would of wanted it to get to the final, but it didnt.
If you look what countrys go into to the final from semifinal, then you will see that this is not Eurovision, this is Jugovisin.
Nuff said

You're not beeing realistic, yes, the 'ex' countries, like ex USSR countries, and ex Yugoslavian countries, like to vote for their neighboors, but that only works when the song is genuienly good, like Serbia's 2004 song, which without beeing biased, was better song than that of Ruslana's, and 2007, when we won, it was a pretty good song.. So those neighbooring votes won't help if the song is crap..
Quote from Boris Lozac : You're not beeing realistic, yes, the 'ex' countries, like ex USSR countries, and ex Yugoslavian countries, like to vote for their neighboors, but that only works when the song is genuienly good

Then tell me how the f*** Russia and Serbia advanced yesterday? Because I have only ever heard people say/write that they think that both songs are terrible.
Yup, both sucked.
Boris, dont u know that Estonia is a "ex-russian" country too?
Estonia was invaded by russians at some point, and we restored our independence at 1991.
but don't they have a sort of jury now besides the telephone voting system, to prevent this "brotherhood voting"?

Afaik today is another semifinal, german entertainer Raab advised to vote for the netherlands and austria, hoping to get more votes for Lena from them in the finals.

.:.
Quote from ACCAkut :but don't they have a sort of jury now besides the telephone voting system, to prevent this "brotherhood voting"?

Afaik today is another semifinal, german entertainer Raab advised to vote for the netherlands and austria, hoping to get more votes for Lena from them in the finals.

.:.

I thought he mentioned 'switzerland', not austria. I could be wrong though. I mean, sometimes it goes a little TOO fast XD

Still, please don't vote for the Netherlands, else we will hear it everyday on the radio.. I can't stand the song already
I was annoyed Estonia didn't qualify I thought it was a good song, and I'd be surprised if The Netherlands get through, that song is just pure lolage!
Netherlands FTW, tbh.
This is my all time favorite Eurovision entry. Rodolfo FTW!
#41 - Uke
Quote from Hoshimodo :Sorry for OT, but...

HUMPPA!!!!!!! HUMPPA!!!!!!

Watching Eläkelläiset live is an almost religious experience

Hehe, seems that it's true that Eläkelläiset is extremely popular in germany.. But how? They can't even understand the lyrics

Oh wait... Rammstain is extremely popular in finland.. nevemind...
Hei Uke
Humppaa taikka kuole
taikka humppaa
taikka humppaa ja kuole
Quote from zeugnimod :Then tell me how the f*** Russia and Serbia advanced yesterday? Because I have only ever heard people say/write that they think that both songs are terrible.

I agree, especially our song! But you guys make it sound like every year it's either someone from Balkans or from ex USSR that wins
Quote from Boris Lozac :I agree, especially our song! But you guys make it sound like every year it's either someone from Balkans or from ex USSR that wins

Ok, every second year.

It remains to be seen if the addition of the jury will actually change anything. It did "work" already last year.
Fail.

But meh, I liked the song finns sang, and The Netherlands aswell...
Quote from manneF1 :Eläkelläiset were much better ;(

saddening... eläkeläiset would have been reason enough to actually call in and vote for someone

Quote from Test Driver :That was the year when germany had the chance to send Knorkator to the ESC with this performance, but instead the germans chose this guy. That was disappointing.

in a way... but then again the song was rather weak
they can do so much better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIf-tsjBgjc
another problem with their songs is they rely rather heavily on the lyrics

and this is probably the best version of a knorkator song ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmNuHtWE_Qo
Hurrah, Qualification 2 tonight, any bets?
Pretty much all the songs in the 2nd semifinal sucked as well. There were some sexy bitches though (and ugly gay dudes but lets concentrate on the positive).

Also, I hope we never ever win. Somehow every hosting country comes off looking incredibly cheezy and lame.
I'm thinking that The Netherlands will pass aswell... Ireland just got through.
Romania ;d

Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG