The online racing simulator
Pedigree Adoption drive
(23 posts, started )
Pedigree Adoption drive
Yeah right.
#3 - PoVo
Such a sad thing. Anyways, lets get 25,000 views
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Yeah right.

wow don't be so sad. This is a good cause. Pedigree sell dog food. They have collection boxes in supermarkets for unwanted dog food to give to the dogs which have been rescued. This is a good cause and it is genuine.
Watched... One more from me. Hope it helps to save some dogz.
They earn money from it? Don't think so mate.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :They earn money from it? Don't think so mate.

Wow talk about pathetic. IT IS TO HELP RESCUE DOGS WHICH HAVE BEEN ABANDONED. THEY GET NO MONEY FROM IT. FOR EVERY PERSON WHO WATCHES IT THEY GIVE AWAY MONEY TO HELP RESCUE AND REHOME DOGS!!!

Is that clear now. Pedigree spend money for every view it gets. They earn nothing, zilch, zero, nothing at all.
I think this is worthy of a small bump if its for a good cause.

Takumi, Pedigree is one of the biggest pet food brands in the UK, they wouldn't get away with pocketing some money.
Quote from Luke.S :Wow talk about pathetic. IT IS TO HELP RESCUE DOGS WHICH HAVE BEEN ABANDONED. THEY GET NO MONEY FROM IT. FOR EVERY PERSON WHO WATCHES IT THEY GIVE AWAY MONEY TO HELP RESCUE AND REHOME DOGS!!!

Is that clear now. Pedigree spend money for every view it gets. They earn nothing, zilch, zero, nothing at all.

Why do they need viewers then?

if 500K people watch it, they donate 500K.
If only 25K watch it, they donate 25K.

Do less views make a dog need less help?

As if a viewer would have influence?
This sounds like bullcrap to me.
Couldn't watch it - the dog was a spitting image of my last dog, Dog Vader.

Gutted tbh.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Couldn't watch it - the dog was a spitting image of my last dog, Dog Vader.

Gutted tbh.

Sorry to hear my friend.

I am going to be posting this video all over my Facebook page. Hopefully I can get a few more views.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Why do they need viewers then?

it motivates people to watch the video and spread the word, people get more aware of abandoned dogs for example, if people does not being reminded about problems they DO tend to forget that there are any at all...geez.
I got a rescue dog about eight years ago, and while he has been kinda expensive (he's had multiple operations for tumours), it was the best decision I've ever made. You can do a hell of a lot worse than give a little dog a kind home.
''*For every viewing of an episode of Charlie's story, Mars Petcare will donate £1 to the PetPlan Charitable Trust (Registered Charity Number 1032907), up to a maximum of £100,000. Terms and conditions apply - please visit pedigreeadoptiondrive.com.''

Next time, look around in the channel,instead of moaning here.

When I was little,I got myself a dog aswell. She had bugs in her head,so it took a good couple months to get them out. Now,she's an 7 year old ''puppy'',living happily her life. I couldn't go to an animal shelter tho,because I'd get a feeling that I want all the dogs,lol.
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you so much for your support for the campaign. As well as this online story, we’re also helping to raise awareness of the issue by putting ‘Ghost leads’ around the country. We’ve got photos of some that are in London here http://www.flickr.com/photos/wearefordogs, but you’ll also be able to find them in Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle and Edinburgh. If you see one, it would be brilliant if you could send me a picture to janet@pedigree.com or upload it to our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/wearefordogs.

Thanks again for the support,

Janet
its a great thing that you are doing. when I saw the video it brought tears to my eyes. It was quite hard to watch as a dog owner. How could anyone just abandon their dog like that.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Why do they need viewers then?

What's so hard to grasp?
Pedigree market their products. They usually pay TV networks and magazines for advertising space. This is effectively an advert for their brand, but to get people watching this video and so improving their awareness and opinion of Pedigree, they're using the internet and this £1 per view thing instead of handing some money over to a TV network.

I think it's a great thing for a company like this to do.
Yeah it's a responsible way to market your product at least, good on them.

I can't have a dog (lease terms) so I covet the dogs of others. I live quite close to the local RSPCA shelter though - which is right on the banks of the Ouse - so I volunteer to walk dogs for them a few days a week. I want to take them all home though and I'm not allowed.
We have saved 2 dogs now
One was one of our 2 Jack Russels. Abandonded as a just born puppy, we immedeatly took care of it.
And 1 dog was in a dog shop but they all had deceases there, so we took one and right away took it to the vet... He said the dog LOOKED good but was really really sick, so we have him the treatment we needed and now it's fine!

My parents also made a complaint at the petshop for abuse of animals and the shop now doesn't excist anymore, all animals are healthy and have a good owner

Watched the movie and it's really sad . How can someone do that to their dog (or any other animal!!). I really really like animals so i'm gutted when i just see any form of abuse and would be happy to beat the shit out of that person if i had the chance.
Who cares if they get money from it as well, they're probably the biggest dog food retailer in the UK - how can giving 5-6 figure's away to helping a good cause be a bad thing in any respect?
Bumping this, watched and sent links around myself. I'm not the biggest dog person but I still love them, I've donated quite a lot to my local shelter and always get rescued cats - 4 in my lifetime, got 2 currently and they're lovely.

Great work, people.
Bump.

Quote : Thanks to your effort and support, Charlie's story has been seen well over 100,000 times and has raised £100,000 to help re-home abandoned dogs. However, the story continues for thousands of other dogs across the UK who still need our help. Please visit www.pedigreeadoptiondrive.com to find out how else you can help abandoned dogs. Also if you 'like' our Facebook page, we're donating 50p for each one up to the 18th of June www.facebook.com/wearefordogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqf2f0MP4Q

Pedigree Adoption drive
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG