The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO 2010 (Monte Carlo)

Thu 13 May 2010
Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 15 May 2010
Practice 3 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 16 May 2010
Race 14:00

All times local, UTC+1.

Race Date: 16 May 2010
Circuit Name: Circuit de Monaco
Number of Laps: 78
Circuit Length: 3.340 km
Race Distance: 260.520 km
Lap Record: 1:14.439 - M Schumacher (2004)

Local Weather Forecast
Attached images
untitled.JPG
I ****ing love Monaco!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I ****ing love Monaco!

+1

I don't care if theres no overtakes when you know there working there asses off driving there.
Quote from Mustafur :+1

I don't care if theres no overtakes when you know there working there asses off driving there.

I think this year we might get Hamilton pulling off 50 passing moves (and finishing 18th).
Thanks for the info Bean0.

Really looking forward to this race.

I'll be looking the practise from legal stream tomorrow.
qualy 1 will be epic.

18 cars goin round

6 moving roadblocks

will be interesting to say the least
It's a shame they've sanitised the track in recent years, especially turn 1, the swimming pool section and La Rascasse.

Would be fantastic if they could get rid of the chicane so they could run through the tunnel and flat along the seafront to Tabac - might get to overtake then.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :It's a shame they've sanitised the track in recent years, especially turn 1, the swimming pool section and La Rascasse.

Would be fantastic if they could get rid of the chicane so they could run through the tunnel and flat along the seafront to Tabac - might get to overtake then.

I don't think a slight bit of sanitisation is a problem at Monaco because it still remains by far the most mental track on the F1 calender. Even with extensive changes it'd struggle for an FIA licence if it were introduced as a new venue.
Quote from Mustafur :I don't care if theres no overtakes when you know there working there asses off driving there.

+1.

I expect the normal cars to be quick but qualifying will be interesting as I expecting some 'big names' to be lower than where they should naturally be due to heavy traffic. Going to be interesting to watch whatever though
#10 - JCTK
I expect the top teams to stick 20min worth of fuel load in the cars and be circulating for the whole duration of Q1. Then they can hope they can squeece a time in somewhere in the middle... lol
#11 - robt
I'm the lucky one that has to be out all sunday so miss the race! Shall be sticking Iplayer on as soon as im home!
Quote from robt :I'm the lucky one that has to be out all sunday so miss the race! Shall be sticking Iplayer on as soon as im home!

I'm the clever one that booked my left over holiday to cover all my favourite F1 races. I have next week off (work weeks start on Sunday), the week of Spa and the British GP/World Cup final week.
My predictions:

Qualy will be 'ok' in terms of excitment. Atleast one "big" team/driver will once again cock up and wont get through Q1.

One of the slower teams will get through.

Race will be boring.

There wont be T1 carnage.

Red Bull wont win.

Ferrari will.

I am probably completely wrong but who cares...
#14 - aoun
Maybe not as much overtaking, but great battles at monaco always! and when theres a tight risky move and overtake, it puts you on the edge of your seat not knowing whats going to happen next.

Cant wait, actually excited for an F1 race. Missed out this year but planning to book next year to go to Monaco!
I predict a huge crash on the first lap, red flagged, then Schumacher will win the restart.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :It's a shame they've sanitised the track in recent years, especially turn 1, the swimming pool section and La Rascasse.

That chicane provides one of the most daring overtaking spots, without it, its just a medium striaght which they wont get a look in.
Shumacher showed in 06 it was possible to overtake here, maybe he can show us all how it was done =)
shumi will set the pole and then he will magically park his car before someone else beats his time...
Thank god they are getting rid of the two worst grand prixs early and back to back!
Anyone with a live stream from FP1?
Kobayashi

Chandok
Quote from DevilDare :My predictions:

Red Bull wont win.

Ferrari will.

Fernando fastest in FP1 and 2. I might be right about this one...
Quote from sil3ntwar :Thank god they are getting rid of the two worst grand prixs early and back to back!

heavy cars, close barriers - i think it should be entertaining Especially if it rains : D
Alonso fastest in both practice, me likes!

I hope for the best in saturday!
Gonna be cool this weekend

I hope for schumi to get a podium

(283 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG