The online racing simulator
RA: Butts showing through bottom
(27 posts, started )
I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but I don't remember reading about this.
I found this quite amusing
So, got RA flipped in KY, but back then didn't remember to take a pic of it. Managed to flip it again in Car Park, and you'll see the results from the picture.

I used Bob Smiths Easy Race-setups at both times.
Attached images
Butts through.JPG
No wonder my butt hurts after driving the rac for a long time.
#3 - (SaM)
Hey, the butt is a great sensor for G forces, and these drivers use it for speed reading.. by scraping their butts on the tarmac.
I've noticed the feet of people stick through the floor of the UF1000 in a similar way

Could be a rust problem?
#5 - Mikey
so thats what they mean by driving by the seat of your pants
Muhahaha, yo guys you're so funny! Keep this way.
Thats what you call ass whiping. lmfao
#8 - Gunn
Whenever he races he's always a little behind.
#9 - JJ72
Quote from (SaM) :Hey, the butt is a great sensor for G forces, and these drivers use it for speed reading.. by scraping their butts on the tarmac.

My butt hurts just by reading it.
Maybe I can add another cheezy joke for this RAC bug

-- Looking at how the RAC is designed, I guess when someone says those Finnish ****s are too fast, they really mean it
Quote from Tweaker :Maybe I can add another cheezy joke for this RAC bug

-- Looking at how the RAC is designed, I guess when someone says those Finnish ****s are too fast, they really mean it

lol.
#12 - Gunn
Awww, they're just trying to get their shit together on the track.
Guys, you are gross

#14 - JJ72
Nah, they are just leaving trails so their teammates could follow their lines.........
so we need skidmarks in a second color?illepall
Those drivers are certainly a bit cheeky.
I wouldn't want to be accused of making a half-arsed comment here...
Quote from JJ72 :Nah, they are just leaving trails so their teammates could follow their lines.........

hahahahaha!
:bump:

it would seem the drivers have burned a hole in the seat as well.

must have been an awesome curry

i hope something gets adjusted to make the drivers fit properly. if most of the sizes in LFS are real world values and to scale, then it makes me wonder why the models dont fit together in the first place?

maybe the drivers are on a slightly larger scale?
Attached images
bums_in_seats_please.JPG
Well, if I remember it correctly the hand of the driver is also visible through the cockpit sidewalls in the LXs
Lol
my butt makes drag
omfg illepallillepallillepall .. since this is my first post here i would like to say that
i laughed my ASS off :sppalpati
Ra
When RA reaches 200 km/h, it's speed clock's numbers are nearly runing out of their space. Seems ugly, teasing me realy! Make the numbers smaller, or something... please.

Thank you!
Attached images
ugly.JPG
simply use the analog speedo, the ra isn't supposed to have a digital one anyway (though you won't be able to read the numbers of the analog one, because they are to small)

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG