The online racing simulator
Quote from AMB :Post it on your S2 acccount hmm k?

Just shows what pathetic people the anti-Hamilton brigade are.
Yarp. If you have to go to a demo account to post something then that should really tell you all you need to know i.e. it's not worth posting and you have no balls. In fact if you even have a demo account just in case you need to post some BS then you really have no balls and need a different hobby, like knitting or something.

Didn't see the start of the race. Second half was normal for a dry F1 race. Shame about Vettel, even tho he was not using the brake he was still hitting the kerbs like a 10$ hooker, that probably didn't help, also bad luck for Hamilton. He did get back to the pits and changed pretty fast tho
I fell asleep while watching the race and I wasn't even tired. That should tell you how exciting it was. I missed the end, what happened to Hamilton?
I was a little taken aback by Hamilton's message to Charlie Whiting on the radio, saying that the Virgin car was dangerous. What more could he have done? It was an impossible situation.
Quote from Kalev EST :I fell asleep while watching the race and I wasn't even tired. That should tell you how exciting it was. I missed the end, what happened to Hamilton?

Front left tyre blew and he ended up in the wall from a comfortable 2nd position 2 laps before the end of the race.
You kids are always stating, "oh what a boring race, bla bla yadi yadi"

You kids are never satisfied. The race was fairly decent, overtaking was present, attempts of overtaking plentyful, drama, excitement, it was all there..

But You people always complain, I think You should make an F1 complain thread instead of trolling this one and moaning after every race.
Quote from lamerr :You kids are always stating, "oh what a boring race, bla bla yadi yadi"

You kids are never satisfied. The race was fairly decent, overtaking was present, attempts of overtaking plentyful, drama, excitement, it was all there..

But You people always complain, I think You should make an F1 complain thread instead of trolling this one and moaning after every race.

Everyone has the right to express their opinion. But that said, I whole-heartedly agree with you anyway. I enjoy the race, go to visit some forums and get depressed by the negative responses from everyone. I guess I should blame myself for visiting forums.
Quote from lamerr :You kids are never satisfied. The race was fairly decent, overtaking was present, attempts of overtaking plentyful, drama, excitement, it was all there..

Sorry but this race WAS boring (as was expected seeing that it's Barcelona and it didn't rain). IIRC, there were 3 passes (2 of which just after the passed car left the pits) and Button was stuck behind Schumacher for 3/4 of the race and just gave up on trying to pass him after 6 or 7 laps.

Hardly exciting.
#59 - 5haz
Quote from The Moose :True. Initially when the beeb took over F1 I was just happy to have got rid of that complete twat James Allen, but Legard is almost as bad.

For goodness sake get someone that can provide a little more exciting commentary. Ben Edwards (i think that's his name) wouldn't be a bad choice, at least he sounds enthusiastic and excited about what's going on when he commentates.

What the commentary team needs is someone who can convey excitement and enthusiasm without bawling with a gritted voice like some derranged football commentator (James Allen is particularly guilty of this, Legard only a little less so). Also there is no need for them to raise their voice for every single overtake manouver or minor moment, Legard often does this.

Murray Walker was a master at this, being enthusiastic but not going too far into shouting your head off territory, although saying that he did start to become quite shouty towards the end of the 90s.

Heres an example of doing it wrong, this is perhaps the most painful few moments of TV anyone has ever been subjected to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 0y5js&feature=related

Oh wait... as for the race, its Spain what do you expect? Well done Webber, he deserves it for making it to the top in F1 the hard way.

I believe Hamilton has a curse, I'd imagine there are lots of people who would want to curse him for being, well, him.
#60 - AMB
Quote from lamerr :You kids are always stating, "oh what a boring race, bla bla yadi yadi"

Trolling isn't telling the truth, F1 is supposed to be the best drivers in the world.. and it's boring, if I was trolling i'd say something like 'Oh Webber sucks'

I'm sorry, old man. This is the first time I've said the race was boring in a long long time, so yeah "always". Not to mention anyone who uses the expression "moaning" when describing justified critizism is a douchebag in my book. Peace.
Oh come on guys. I saw at least one on-track overtake, what more do you want? :P
I enjoyed it up until Lewis went off And who did that piece of bodywork belong to lying on the track in one of the last turns?
Quote from adz2706 :And who did that piece of bodywork belong to lying on the track in one of the last turns?

Probably a HRT but it was never shown in a replay, I think.
#65 - 5haz
Sebastian Vettel is like Peter Perfect in Wacky Races, his car is fast but it always falls to pieces.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Everyone has the right to express their opinion. But that said, I whole-heartedly agree with you anyway. I enjoy the race, go to visit some forums and get depressed by the negative responses from everyone. I guess I should blame myself for visiting forums.

Surely they do, I didnt say that they couldnt express it, however like You say, its depressing to see so many black&white mindsets that are seemingly never satisfied.

I guess these people must know not to watch Monaco next week, surely that will be a boring race. Right
If You expect something - You will get it
hey! you guys forgot the epic move by rosberg on hulkenberg...... and the bodywork at the end of the lap belonged to chandhok's HRT, it was that wing thingy that is on the wing ( yo dawg! ) that popped off thanks to algersuari's overtaking fail.
Quote from J@tko :Oh come on guys. I saw at least one on-track overtake, what more do you want? :P

Two overtakes?
Ask for world peace first, why don't ya
Nah I'll take a race with two overtakes first :P
How egoistic. :thumbsdow
Ohh come off it Lamerr, That was a boring race.

The last three have been superb entertainment. This one, as expected at this track, was extremely dull and that's a fact. There was next to no action whatsoever. If that's what you call an exciting race you must lead a very dull life.

Monaco will be the same. We all know it. We'll still watch it as we love the sport, but it will be a procession just like this one and no matter how you try to put spin on it, it wont be exciting (unless it rains )

I agree there's no point people moaning about it as anyone who knows the sport knows certain tracks as good as guarantee a dull race, but don't try and tell people it was a good race when it obviously wasn't.

I don't know where you saw drama and excitement but there certainly wasn't any in the race i saw. Are you sure you didnt slip in a DVD of the last few races by mistake?
The race was not that bad, but then i did switch it onto the on-board coverage which followed Button after he came out behind Schumacher. Generally intresting watching Button trying to look for a way past but seeing every option blocked, also to see Button stear is car with the throttle.

Not as good as previous races but they had rain which helps, we all knew in a dry race we would get this type of race.
Monaco is actually one of my favourite venues, though it does lack overtaking.
It's good for the spectacle and just to watch the cars drive on the track but the races usually aren't too exciting.

I'm dancing already!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG