The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA TELEFÓNICA 2010 (Catalunya)
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA TELEFÓNICA 2010 (Catalunya)

Fri 07 May 2010
Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 08 May 2010
Practice 3 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 09 May 2010
Race 14:00

All times local, UTC+1.

Race Date: 09 May 2010
Circuit Name: Circuit de Catalunya
Number of Laps: 66
Circuit Length: 4.655 km
Race Distance: 307.104 km
Lap Record: 1:21.670 - K Raikkonen (2008)

Local Weather Forecast
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Ñ <- there you have so you can correct the title, Bean
#3 - Bean0
reminds me of how in the late 70's teams moved away from "airboxes" and sacraficed the ram efect in return for a better airflow onto the rear wing
#7 - 5haz
Isn't there some rule about the minimum size of airboxes? Because about 7-8 years ago the airboxes were getting smaller and smaller and threatening to dissapear.
Lehto keeps blabbing on about the puddle Petrov and Kob spun off of, saying that the organisers should have removed it prior to practice. Am I missing something here, why the fvck would anyone do that? Avoid puddle until it dries, profit. It was so small I couldn't even see it on the pictures.
ROFL at Sutil's engineer: "Kobayashi did a bit of a banzai"...
OMG WTF SCHUMI!!!!

Give me a baby!!!! o/

Yes he's back!!! Take Pole c'mon! xD
Webber pole!
Shit

but P6 is ok, hope he can gain some positions tomorrow
Wow, Red Bull is very fast.
Red Bull h4x.
1 SECOND CLEAR!

Newey is an actual God!
Holy crap. Red Bull really are with wings.

Can I also say, those slow-mo camera shots are amazing! Hopefully they are not just for the Spanish GP.
Quote from JPeace :IMO, there is something fishy about the Red Bull. Either 1) they have found something so amazing that no-one can think of what the hell it is. or 2) they have found a loop hole or 3) they are cheating.

Newey is just a genius. He built the Maclarens that Senna and Prost drove on that year where they won 15 on 16 GPs, built the Nigel Mansell's Williams that made him the world champion. On the last 20 years at least he was involved with almost all cars that made drivers world champions.

Ok, he did cars for fantastic drivers, but on racing you can't do too much with a good car.
Maybe he made the first working wing stall.
Well that's the story of Barcelona.

All this F-Duct nonsense and Newey, without it, is literally making the rest of the field look like rank amateurs.
Second clear, that really is huge.. but let's see if they will last the whole race, i don't know if i should hope for some rain..
#22 - CSF
Quote from Mogar :Newey is just a genius. He built the Maclarens that Senna and Prost drove on that year where they won 15 on 16 GPs, built the Nigel Mansell's Williams that made him the world champion. On the last 20 years at least he was involved with almost all cars that made drivers world champions.

Erm no he didn't that was Neil Oatley.
In the early 90s, yes he did. Mansell and Prost won championships in Newey Williams.
Quote from JPeace :IMO, there is something fishy about the Red Bull. Either 1) they have found something so amazing that no-one can think of what the hell it is. or 2) they have found a loop hole or 3) they are cheating.

None of the teams have quacked, so I don't think anything fishy is going on. It seems they are simply ahead of the development curve compared to their rivals.
Quote from Mogar :He built the Maclarens that Senna and Prost drove on that year where they won 15 on 16 GPs

Quote from CSF :Erm no he didn't that was Neil Oatley.

Murray and Nichols did the MP4/4, Oatley was later.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG