The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from tristancliffe :No. They hire them out to you for £10 per month, regardless of whether you use it or not. Graphics on the mug are extra.

Love it.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Yes, it seems i can read, whereas you dont, so piss off and and be a smart arse elsewhere.

Whoa, cool off maybe?
Quote from Jertje :Whoa, cool off maybe?

Friday night in Australia and no V8 to fool around. I feel his pain relax ppl, use your monk skills learned from waiting for "scirocco"
It's back up, and seems to stay this time.
Ye hopefully..
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Down again, seriously what the hell?! This is the last day before my sub expires and can't go online all day. I won't subscribe again for the next few months, that's for sure.

Easy man, they're just making sure it will be all ready for Season 2 without bugs. It's just like when Scawen is flooding us with testpatches, before releasing final patch, only he isn't pushed by any upcoming scheduled season. *dreams about testpatches*
OMG what a race full of nubs.

crashed 2 or 3 times with high speed, 2 car contacts (one time i nearly flipped) and still only -0,10 in SR luckily.

Don't think i will continue week 13, wait for the start of Season 2 2010.
timo to be honest you've really got to be desperate for SR (or in the grand prix masters) to go anywhere near an official race in week 13. do a fun race, enjoy that feeling of not giving a s**t and then realise why the SR system makes such a huge difference to the regular season races
yes propably you're right, tinvek

I thought of joining hosted sessions, any suggestions or links to such leagues?
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Yes, it seems i can read, whereas you dont, so piss off and and be a smart arse elsewhere.

Hehe BOY...
thanks max will have a look at it.
I second the fun races. I had a blast taking risks I usually wouldn't, even against an admittedly drunk man and wound up drafting my way from the second pack to finishing 2nd in a very exciting last few laps!
I think the forum software is failing to handle the amount if replies; the page listing is screwy.
No shit? Hehe! Very funky. It's that sunday morning thing, my page listings go a bit screwy some sunday mornings too....
wow the spec racer is really fun around jefferson was on track for a great 4th place finish catching on third then ran wide going into the long right hander and ended up getting towed
lol i think it's crap tbh (the Spec Racer)

doesnt have any grip and most of the people dont have control over it
Anyone else's browser saying this is page 162/164, but also saying 163 and 164 don't exist?
Quote from J@tko :Anyone else's browser saying this is page 162/164, but also saying 163 and 164 don't exist?

Yep Well, it doesn't say the last 2 pages don't exist, they just take you back to this page
Quote from obsolum :Yep Well, it doesn't say the last 2 pages don't exist, they just take you back to this page

Yeah that's what I meant

Firefox? [not that it probably matters :P]
Page 271 of 273
This has happened before. Can anyone find the bug report thread?

E: Oh, just as I post it's okay again! Well, I found one (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=67095) but I'm sure there was a longer one.
I wanted to check some replays of the faster guys in the Skip.

But unfortunately I cant see in which gears they shift etc because of the entry screen of iR

Does anyone know how i can disable it?

|
|
|
v

http://teaminferno.hu/racers/timo/iR%20screen1.jpg
Space
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG