The online racing simulator
Thanks for the info!
Quote from (The Stig) :This is the local update in your area about the Volcanic Ash Spreading Across the uk!

You forgot also Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland itself
Quote from nikopdr :You forgot also Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland itself

I noticed that will correct it in next post when I get more infomation and thanks
Not sure why you feltthe compulsion to make a new thread, is it because you are a tornado chaser and therefor infinately more qualified to cut and paste off the first google search result than anyone else?
Cheers George for the info.
Quote from DevilDare :He is back ladies and gentleman.

I wonder how old he is.

I always thought he was 12 or 13 but that would mean that he chased tornados at the age of 8.
I actually like the sky without all the air planes and condensation.
Lets hope the air traffic gets restricted a bit longer
Breaking news!!!!!!

17 other countries also closed their airspace!
Quote from TexasLTU :Breaking news!!!!!!

17 other countries also closed their airspace!

Quick, start the 17 threads.
Quote from Becky Rose :Not sure why you feltthe compulsion to make a new thread, is it because you are a tornado chaser and therefor infinately more qualified to cut and paste off the first google search result than anyone else?

Not sure why you felt the compulsion to post in this thread. poor attempt at being nasty. hobbies do not enable functions on keyboards.
maybe he hadn't posted or subscribed to the other thread and thus didn't see the thread. so making this one would of been the next step (after using the search funchion). if you had read his post, you'd see that he mentions where he got the info from (second line). or would you prefere he just pasted the link so that you could click it yourself?
Quote from (The Stig) :I Have been a tornado Chaser since 2006 and a weather moniter for 2 years now so I have my experiance.

Sure. And when I was young, I was William Shakespeare and Princess Diana.

Quote from hyntty :Sieneke Peeters

Quote from (The Stig) :I Have been a tornado Chaser since 2006 and a weather moniter for 2 years now so I have my experiance.

You're a tornado chaser... in the UK? I haven't heard of a huge tornado over there so I'm guessing your "tornados" are the ones that kick up a little dust? Why would you chase something so lame? And you started chasing tornados before monitoring weather? Did the voices in your head tell you where to look for one?
Quote from Kalev EST :You're a tornado chaser... in the UK? I haven't heard of a huge tornado over there so I'm guessing your "tornados" are the ones that kick up a little dust? Why would you chase something so lame?

They are probably self-made "tornados".
Quote from dadge :Not sure why you felt the compulsion to post in this thread. poor attempt at being nasty. hobbies do not enable functions on keyboards.
maybe he hadn't posted or subscribed to the other thread and thus didn't see the thread. so making this one would of been the next step (after using the search funchion). if you had read his post, you'd see that he mentions where he got the info from (second line). or would you prefere he just pasted the link so that you could click it yourself?

but he has posted in the other thread so you got owned
no i didn't get owned you child.
check the first word in the second paragraph.......MAYBE (•possibly: by chance; "perhaps she will call tomorrow"; "we may possibly run into them at the concert"; )
also, check the title of the thread. eff it, i'll bring it down here

UK Airspace CLOSED! UPDATED (Saturday 17th April 0830)

now notice the bit that's in bold. this would be an indication that there may be "fresh" news since the previous talk of the dust cloud. also the time that is in the title (0830) would say that this news was new news from about 8:30 am. in the other thread, stig posted at 0839 (8:39am) and then made this thread at 1207 (12:07pm)which would coinside with the UK television news timetable.
you don't need to be a CSI to know how this thread came about.
Quote from dadge :you don't need to be a CSI to know how this thread came about.

Indeed. We all know the thread starter's previous.
If it's the ash that has us gripped in this splendid weather then let it stay. We don't need to fly anywhere else then either .

It's only 13 degrees but feels like 23. time to get used to some vague heat again
Serbian airspace is closed today too. Can't believe how far this stuff travelled..
Quote from dadge :no i didn't get owned you child.
check the first word in the second paragraph.......MAYBE (•possibly: by chance; "perhaps she will call tomorrow"; "we may possibly run into them at the concert"; )
also, check the title of the thread. eff it, i'll bring it down here

UK Airspace CLOSED! UPDATED (Saturday 17th April 0830)

now notice the bit that's in bold. this would be an indication that there may be "fresh" news since the previous talk of the dust cloud. also the time that is in the title (0830) would say that this news was new news from about 8:30 am. in the other thread, stig posted at 0839 (8:39am) and then made this thread at 1207 (12:07pm)which would coinside with the UK television news timetable.
you don't need to be a CSI to know how this thread came about.

Actually no it's not an "update" at all, o. Is intact a statement that everything is the same. And yes, he posted in the other identical thread, infact my post was a reference to it, aimed at an intended for him, not you. As hr would see the sarcasm, wherea you're just being a piece f work for the sake of it.
Fight Fight Fight!
Quote from dadge :for its size, the UK has more tornados per year than the USA.
Europe experiences over 700 t ... nd with about 35 annually

Except they happen in such dull places as Birmingham and South Ockendon, so nobody notices.

Quote from Kalev EST :You're a tornado chaser... in the UK? I haven't heard of a huge tornado over there so I'm guessing your "tornados" are the ones that kick up a little dust? Why would you chase something so lame? And you started chasing tornados before monitoring weather?

Some of the summer thunderstorms here down south can be pretty spectacular, tornadoes are pretty rare but the Uk does get damaging tornadoes occasionally.

(sorry about the music)
Quote from Becky Rose :Actually no it's not an "update" at all, o. Is intact a statement that everything is the same. And yes, he posted in the other identical thread, infact my post was a reference to it, aimed at an intended for him, not you. As hr would see the sarcasm, wherea you're just being a piece f work for the sake of it.

let me draw your attention to the fact that it is a public forum. i am a member of the public so that quallifies me to read any/all threads/posts in this forum. you cannot tell me what i can and can't read. if the comment was only meant for him, why didn't you pm him? peice of work? me? check your hissyfit, erm i mean post history. you'll find that the only peice of work in this thread is you.

EDIT: i just re-read your super sarcastic post. well, i say super sarcastic. i meant completely unsarcastic. seriously, if you're going to use sarcasm as an excuse to bash someone at least put some sarcasm into the post.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG