The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
Update:
Today Last Lap Motorsports & GT3 TCC became sponsored by AlienServe officially.
Also today just before getting sponsored Bmxtwins purchased a server from 500servers.

[LLM]Last Lap Motorsports is a private host for the team and events
[LLM]Bump n' Jump is a server for anyone to come race the CTRA styled BnJ
Wow such a great deal for your sponsor, I'm sure 500 servers are pleased with the coverage they are getting!
Well my sponsor took 4 weeks to reply to my PM so I assumed they dropped it. We will see what happens, I'll probably think of something.
Quote from boothy :Wow such a great deal for your sponsor, I'm sure 500 servers are pleased with the coverage they are getting!

LLM Being sponsored is great! I think you BOOFY, need to show some more respect to these guys.. they are doing well and improving fast
Good luck LLM!
practice server changed to [LLM]Bump n' Jump

until we get an insim for our wanted idea.

LFS:
This month marks the first year of [LLM] existing in LFS. In this past year we have had great fun and many members have joined. In the past year we have tried to demonstrate that we are not some noob team that runs around wrecking eachother. Though we aren't the fastest team we can easily be known as one of the cleanest. We had a few bad members in this past year which had been dealt with. We have come a long way from the team that just raced on public team to one which is trying to incorporate leagues, even running our very own GT3 Cup. We have recently participated in GTAL Round 5, Nathan Lamothe, Jarl Teien, and Oscar Hardwick (former co-manager). Jarl and Oscar kindly stepped in to guest drive for us. Also in the course of this LFS year we managed to get one driver on the podium of a series and the team as well. The speedsims.net FOX championship ended with former racer (now drifter) Markus (MaukaZ) in 3rd place on the championship behind Alain Lang and Yann Lapprovette. The team rounded out a a tie for 2nd which resulted in a 3rd due to less podiums, no thanks to Bmxtwins who racked up very little points and getting DQF'ed in the last round causing us to loose silver in the championship.

NASCAR Heat:
On the other side of [LLM]'s spectrum is our NASCAR Heat team. The NASCAR Heat team which participates in Road Course racing and Oval racing is now 2 years old as a matter of fact. In the SpeedSims group c championship Bmxtwins earned 3 podiums. The first was at San Marino, in which he lost the Gold with 2 laps to go. He followed this third place up with 2 others in a row at Baton, and Mexico, 4th at Riverside. On our Oval side Bmxtwins also broke the Pole Record of NHRL Cup series at Atlanta Speedway. The pole record has been broken since. Bmxtwins had also finished out the NHRL NBS series of the past year in 6th position out of 39 racers, and 9th out of 36 in cup. Mustangman took 13th in cup and 9th in NBS. We finished with a total of 1 win, 12 top 5's, 58 top 10s across the 3 oval series's at NHRL of 2009 across 6 drivers in total, 3 only racing the majority.

Thanks Andy O'Brien for Banner
Happy birthday guys!

Looking forward to see more of you and racing with you in many leagues.

Good luck!
cheers!thanks andy for new skin design, banner, and logos!
btw bmx its like 2.1/3yrs of heat you nob :P
sean be prepared for a good ole oval beat down at NASR!
happy birthday fellas!

all the best for the future, good luck ; D
very well done guys, i really hope you can live through another year and show well like you did with MaukaZ that LLM can and will be a force ( of sorts ) to be reckoned with.

Oscar.
Congratz and good luck.
Quote from Bmxtwins :We had a few bad members in this past year which had been dealt with.

Jordan says hi.
Lol. Why do you let him treat you like his b**ch
hes my bitch
HAI Guys, Gratz on 1 year. I'm getting out of here asap.

Bye
Congrats!
Gratz.
Quote from JPeace :Shut up, seriously, your acting like a 12 year old. Probrably are one.

Congrats to LLM on getting this far.

15. actually. 16 in a month.
i will do.

on my birthday.
James dont worry about these kids
hes not worrying about you
only a few words to say to (brt & jordan) stig is looking for teamates and you 2 are perfect canidates
updated :P
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports Signings and News
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG