The online racing simulator
Broken throttle return springs (Thrustmaster F430 FFB)
Hello guys,

Yesterday one of the throttle return springs on my TM F430 FFB pedals broke. Since the warrantee-period is over, I instantly grabbed a screwdriver and started dismantling the pedals. I found out one spring is completely broken, and the other is already cracking (in the same place).

This morning I went to several DIY-shops, bicycle-shops and car-shops but none could provide me with new springs of similar/equal shape and size. Now I e-mailed Thrustmaster to ask what's possible, but to be honoust I'm looking to get the pedal fixed before this weekend, because I was planning on competing in a league-event next Sunday.

Any suggestions?
#2 - dadge
Where you driving a Toyota prius in the game? If yes then it ain't a problem.. Its simulated that way
Thank you for the useful tips! I know there is a kart/dirtbike shop within a reasonable distance, so I'll try there first thing next morning. Should they be unable to provide me with a sollution, I will macgyver myself a couple of springs (some spare ones would never hurt).

When the pedal's fixed, I'll post what I did, so hopefully other people can also benefit from the info.

@Takumi: maybe the LX4 has a Toyota engine
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Where you driving a Toyota prius in the game? If yes then it ain't a problem.. Its simulated that way

and isnt a lexus a poshed up toyota
Older toyota engineering was alot better in my opinion.
cant beat the ae86
The engineering is still top-notch, the programming not so much
Nor are the people driving them
OT: My dad still has his Granvia which is still going strong .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG