The online racing simulator
OMG!!! Model Blackwood in Source, including the buildings, caravans etc. Have drivable cars in it toooooo...

If only I could make stuff like that, I'd start right away!!!!
Remember the source engine is still quake 1, it cant deal with a huge area like blackwood...
It's still the bsp engine from John Carmack and it's main idea is to use the bsp system, which means the whole "world" is split into vis leafs, and you can only look into another under special circumstances.
This worked nicely for small maps with many corridors like in quake, but it sucks as soon as you want to have a landscape.

And of course the maximum size of a vis leaf is limited, Im sure something like blackwood will need like 100 times more space or so.
LOL! I like the cat pictures!

Anyway a minor update : I didn't realise how close I was with one and a half turns. At one and three-quarter turns, the water is switched off! So now I really have an easy-to-use outdoor stopcock. I'm quite amazed as it was under an arm's length of mud and stones, must have somehow preserved it quite nicely in there. in future I will put a cover over the top of that ceramic tube.

So... next stage will be to replace the kitchen one so Geraldine and I can soon start the actual kitchen job. Probably will be a few days or even weeks before we start that, but possibly something on the weekend... don't know really but you'll hear if there is some progress.
It would be really nice to see some before-after shots from the kitchen
Can we have a forum section called "Dev's Home Improvements"?
#182 - OPK
OMG, brilliant thread
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :Dev

LOL,

*crunch*

ROFL

*cough cough*

ROFLABM

*sigh*
It's sad that the longest thread on the forum isn't even about the game. I think we all need to quit posting and start racing (if only i weren't at work. blast!).
Renovating my kitchen was awesome. We (My mother and I) had to rip the tile and such off. So..

<3sledgehammers<3

I love this thread. Hahah the kitten of god.
All of the sudden I got a little bit interest for practical things.

haha, that feels so strange, but then. I am
best thread ever its worrying i find this as interesting as the lfs progress reports
Quote from Seaweed :best thread ever its worrying i find this as interesting as the lfs progress reports

Yea, right on the spot.
ROFl!! look what i caused.. the best thread on earth
least we know that the devs do in fact have a life outside of LFS!
Don't let that relaxed indifferent manner fool you, that cat is fast!
Attached images
KITTYKATT.jpg
Scawens huge kitty ran out into the middle of the track causing a huge pileup earlier this morning

Oh and if your wondering why its feet are missing, check Orions earlier pic.
Attached images
Bad kitty!.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :Great news Scawen. Glad WD40 helped!

And that cat is huge...

Damn, reminds me of the Goodies giant kitten episode
Hehe, not just the Goodies, that is SOOO Monty Python. Victor/Eric, let's hear more about what super heroes do in their spare time!!
Attached images
cat.jpg
ROFL Takumi
:chairfall
Ok, from now on, with every LFS progress update we want a progress update of the kitchen.
This update is also placed on the newspage of LFS
And a new picture of Scawen and his cat for us to photoshop
This thread is closed

How about a KITCHEN progress report?
(510 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG