The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 5 Protests & Replay
Include the following in your protest:

Lap/sector/time:

Cars involved:
Description of incident:

Race replay

You can make protests until 03.04.2010, 21:00 GMT+3.
Lap/sector/time: Lap 37/sector 2/46:50:00
Cars involved: R.Kööts / K.Dzelzgalvis

Description of incident:
Reno fu**ed up the S turn and lost speed, i overtook him on the inside, but I did not disturb him On the turn exit he was faster and was able to easaly get past (i would not hold him up because i got blue flag), but instead he rammed me in the barriers on purpose
Sorry, but you got blue flag. Yea, i failed at S turn, but why you even passed me? You didnt lost anything and now you made a protest. Ok, lets look what Andro. says about that, because i cant say anything about this.
answer honestly... I then tried to get my fastest lap and u slowed me down:eclipseeh
Lets see, what Andro. says.
Hmm, I checked the replay, and it was funny, no offense. But if everyone will be making protests like this, we won't be able to look through all them.

It was just a racing incident, you passed him on a bad place + you had blue flag. His car went to the left a bit, but you never know if that was on purpose, or if he couldn't turn well enough. + You didn't loose anything, except for like 1-2 sec.

If you guys would be fighting for your place, maybe, maybe we could look at it, but not if you were blue flagged.
Thank you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG