The online racing simulator
Pretty pumped for Martinsville practice in an hour, looking forward to seeing them all with spoilers again. Even if it doesn't change the racing, I couldn't stand the look of that wing much longer.
I think the wing is sexier personally.
Quote from greg_slideways :I think the wing is sexier personally.

I completely agree, gives the car a more aggressive stance imo.
I'm enjoying the spoiler for now. I noticed they said the speed difference between the spoiler and wing was like 2 hundredths of a second (.02), which I thought was surprising. I also like the temporary idea of having the side-fin on the trunk as optional.

I never liked the idea of bolting on that wing as it never fit with the rest of the car IMO.
Every time i looked at that wing it reminded me of some teenage twit whipping down the highway in his ratty Honda Civic with some stupid whale-tale mounted on the decklid for absolutley no purpose other than to express his douchebaggery.

Stockcars don't have headlights, and they don't need wings.
Quote from z-ro 8 :Every time i looked at that wing it reminded me of some teenage twit whipping down the highway in his ratty Honda Civic with some stupid whale-tale mounted on the decklid for absolutley no purpose other than to express his douchebaggery.

Maybe they could've used a more subtle wing, like on the new S2 Sportsman and NGB Late Models. They didn't use the fat endplates that the CoT had.

Still looks hideous to me.

Anyone watch that truck race? Was rather rough but rubbin's racin'.
Quote from hansonator69 :Maybe they could've used a more subtle wing, like on the new S2 Sportsman and NGB Late Models. They didn't use the fat endplates that the CoT had.

dammit the body on the caddy is tits. makes me wanna start building again.
is that five-star or ARP?
Quote from z-ro 8 :dammit the body on the caddy is tits. makes me wanna start building again.
is that five-star or ARP?

I think it's ARP, don't know of Five Star making Caddy bodies.
Quote from z-ro 8 :

What do headlights have to do with wings?
Quote from SidiousX :What do headlights have to do with wings?

I took the remark as describing a stockcar from front to rear.
Quote from PMD9409 :I took the remark as describing a stockcar from front to rear.

ditto
They can have headlights tho. The IROC cars had headlights and raced in the dark/rain.

Dont really see a problem with either headlights or wings All that would do is make the stock cars look a little more GT. But I dont see anything wrong with that as well
Ahh Rain sucks ben watching 1h 30min of talk
The race 'should start soon'

Ew more rain on the way
race is postponed till tomorrow
anyone got a replay from the last restart ? i needed to run to the toilet just before
lol, crappy quality video, and those annoying ass annotations.
I know but it was a lazy search. This seems better.

Footage of the last restart doesn't start until 1:20.
Screw Kenseth, someone piss on him for me. Gordon ftw!
Hamlin wins in true Hamlin style: aka like an ****.
I hate Hamlin, even if he grew up in the same town as me. Was really hoping to see Gordon win. Glad to see Kenseth go out like that.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Screw Kenseth, someone piss on him for me. Gordon ftw!

lol @ that and ur sig
Quote from Falcon140 :Hamlin wins in true Hamlin style: aka like an ****.

How that's? Kenseth moved Gordon then Gordon paid him back. Hamlin was in the right spot to take advantage. The only person that Denny screwed on the last restart was his own teammate by chopping off Logano's nose.

Glad Gordon didn't win, would hate to see another Hendrick car in victory lane because of a caution with 10 to go.

2010 NASCAR Talk
(735 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG