The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :...while I'm a fair and friendly guy and like to stay out of trouble... Just saying

Seeing your reactions after many races, it's silly that you had that many votes... Just saying.

As soon as chat was open you started to insult the Snogard team, then any reply he would have (none of which was insulting at the time) you returned with mocking remarks and more insults. Then once the driver for Snogard started to reply back more frequently, your team mate joins in to tell him to shutup and insults him some more. Reading that chat made me think I was hearing kids argue in the playground.

So no, I do not see where your "fair and friendly" status comes from, most likely from just telling the mindless kids of LFSForum to vote for you, once again... Just saying.
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
Quote from PMD9409 :Seeing your reactions after many races, it's silly that you had that many votes... Just saying.

As soon as chat was open you started to insult the Snogard team, then any reply he would have (none of which was insulting at the time) you returned with mocking remarks and more insults. Then once the driver for Snogard started to reply back more frequently, your team mate joins in to tell him to shutup and insults him some more. Reading that chat made me think I was hearing kids argue in the playground.

So no, I do not see where your "fair and friendly" status comes from, most likely from just telling the mindless kids of LFSForum to vote for you, once again... Just saying.

I don't think Yann was that mean to him..
Despite the two ridiculous starts and crashes, thanks for the racing everyone. Had fun....... Thanks Deko and team for putting it on.
Quote from PMD9409 :Seeing your reactions after many races, it's silly that you had that many votes... Just saying.

Well. Was about to go to bed but I realised that, somehow, I had still enough self-respect to not let someone exterior of the whole scene make me look like a moron. Especially since I've always, always, always made everything to try to be fair and kind with anyone out there.

So back to you Mr. Diaz. Do you at least know what incident involved me and Snogard?

Basically, it was Snogard, trying to dive on the outside of T1 at a restart, braking like if they were restarting, at 8 minutes to go, while there simply was no place for them. They almost took me out with that move, but fortunately, only touched my rear bumper slightly before going to the gravel.

I did nothing dangerous or illegal during that move. I changed my line once during the straight, and then, came back on the racing line for the braking point.

I do know, Mr. Diaz, from my own experience I have of yourself(from what I've seen on various streams at least) that you would've done exactly the same as me. Defending your position, and then, taking back your line for the next corner.

I was angry about the incident after it happened, yea, because it could have had severe consequences in my race. But I kinda forgot it a few minutes later, and would have had never mentionned this incident in any form of chat or discussion, if no one would have reminded me of it.

After the race, the Snogard driver approaches me after the race and tell me, if I recall correctly, to "learn to race and be careful".

Now, I have a sincere question for you, Mr Diaz: After 1h50 of intense racing, marked of stressful cautions period and a red flag, one of your opponent, who almost took you off several laps before the chequered flag, approaches you and offense you. What would you have replied to him?

Personnally I had the feeling that I only had two options: either I left the server without speaking to him(I would have then looked like an unpolite person, and even a pussy for some more people), or try to answer him(with a not so better result as you see: a pathetic argument). I chose the latter.

Mr Diaz, have you ever tried to reply in a calm and polite manner to someone(obviously on fault) trying to offend you? Do you have any idea how difficult that is at least, before flaming me publicly?

Yes, I'm an human, and I have feelings too. Obviously, excepting me to react calmly and politely in that situation was just too much, sorry. So, I automatically got rude and sarcastic while replying to him. Which is certainly not so much severe comparing to the language some people have on this forum for example.

At last: have you raced against me so frequently? I don't think so. How can you pretend that you've seen my reaction after many races... I don't understand. Especially since I've always, always tried to keep my nose clean at almost any single situation.

Oh, and I just realised the most pathetic quote of your rant... "So no, I do not see where your "fair and friendly" status comes from, most likely from just telling the mindless kids of LFSForum to vote for you, once again..." What a shame, seriously, Mr. Diaz... First of all, haven't you realised in my post, in that thread, that I pointed out the fact that a few other guys would have deserved to be nominated too... Is that really the typical behaviour of the typical egoistic moron? What are you refeering to with the "once again" part, also?

Really, you're truely disgusting me, Mr Diaz. Not so long ago, I thought you were one of the only worthy clean and devoted racers around. I realised in only a few weeks that in fact, you were some guy not only thinking and arguing that wrecking is an oval racing technique but also a person enjoying flamming others for no proper reason... I don't have the feeling that yourself, in the end, are more worthy than the mindless kids of LFSForum you are refeering to.
Yann, you just made me speechless.

Great English BTW!
That race was epic win
Imma leave this here.

Jonathan Palmer:Session Complete. Chat Open.
21 M. Schnieders:30 Y. Laprevotte - damn, go practising offline and stop crashing
30 Y. Laprevotte:21 M. Schnieders - Damn, learn to stop being so agressive
21 M. Schnieders:30 Y. Laprevotte - just pressing me into grass... very fair
30 Y. Laprevotte:21 M. Schnieders - Just trying to punt me off in the gravel... Very fair
21 M. Schnieders:30 Y. Laprevotte - what??
30 Y. Laprevotte:21 M. Schnieders - But oh yea! Youre from Snogard! Nevermind
21 M. Schnieders:30 Y. Laprevotte - what's your problem
30 Y. Laprevotte:21 M. Schnieders - My problem is that you cant be bothered to make sence
30 Y. Laprevotte:and you cant be bothered to act like a clean racer either
30 Y. Laprevotte:and you cant be bothered, aswell as your teammates, to stop causing pointless drama
21 M. Schnieders:30 Y. Laprevotte - i am one of the cleanest here, you don't know ma
37 M.Kings:LOL
30 Y. Laprevotte:LOL
34 S. Cattell:LOL
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :*snip..

Which is why real racing is better......that way after the race you can punch someone right in the face.
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Basically, it was Snogard, trying to dive on the outside of T1 at a restart, braking like if they were restarting, at 8 minutes to go, while there simply was no place for them. They almost took me out with that move, but fortunately, only touched my rear bumper slightly before going to the gravel.

I did nothing dangerous or illegal during that move. I changed my line once during the straight, and then, came back on the racing line for the braking point.

When you braked you were still moving left, across/into M. Schnieders' braking line. In braking zones cars get closer together, and when you are already nose to tail like that you can't brake into his lane, contact is going to be made.

If you had braked straight everything would have been fine (except maybe he would have passed you, but that's neither here nor there).

Schnieders was wrong though, offline practice wont help poor racecraft.
I dont know if there is any sense in it
But Im complaining about the DT I got because of the incident with car #19 on lap 5.
He can't try to pass me there !!!
And if you watch it at slowmotion I was still infront of him at the entry of the turn and I tried to stay on the left side even I don't had to.....

It was not a mistake by me at all
If anything it might be a racing incident but I think it was car #19 fault.......
Quote :
30 Y. Laprevotte:21 M. Schnieders - My problem is that you cant be bothered to make sence
30 Y. Laprevotte:and you cant be bothered to act like a clean racer either
30 Y. Laprevotte:and you cant be bothered, aswell as your teammates, to stop causing pointless drama

Considering I don't really even keep up with LFS, yet I keep getting links from people with you doing exactly what your accusing Mr. Schnieders to be doing, I'd say you might want to try keeping your own drama to own self...

That is, if you don't want it shoveled back in your face........... Or is it too late for that?

In your defense, I got a good laugh out of your unknowledgeable BS in the Kyoto 250 threads.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Rambling.

To answer one of your main questions. I don't let my emotions take over me, like you have done there.

I knew the exact situation on track that caused both of y'alls anger, and like pikd said, you brought it upon yourself.

To reply to your "explanation" of me, I honestly couldn't care less. I don't get into the drama, I don't care what people think. That doesn't mean I don't try and race clean, because I do, and people have seen and known that. However I don't get pushed around. If someone pushes me I will push back, that's just my style.

The reason I replied is because you guys ganged up on Schnieder, if boothy posted the rest of the conversation in server you would see that. I watch many many streams of races, and league races on remote. If I ever have spare time either at home or in college that is what I do sometimes. I've seen you racing alot as you are young and have spare time (nothing wrong with that, I use to also), but I have seen your emotions take control of you many times as well.

I knew your original post would not be the last on the subject, and you can continue to make long posts to try and pick me apart. It doesn't bother me a bit. Like you said originally (which you should of kept there), it is our own opinions, and we should respect rather right or wrong.
Quote from PMD9409 :The reason I replied is because you guys ganged up on Schnieder, if boothy posted the rest of the conversation in server you would see that.

That was the entire conversation from FE3. Didn't realise it spilled over into AS4R

21 M. Schnieders : 30 Y. Laprevotte - what noob are you, having such a big mouth
30 Y. Laprevotte : LOL
30 Y. Laprevotte : Guy, stop saying youre the cleanest guy ever
30 Y. Laprevotte : seriously. That make you look so lame
12 L. Matonis : 21 M. Schnieders - would you like to shut up?
21 M. Schnieders : 30 Y. Laprevotte - twice as clean as you
21 M. Schnieders : 30 Y. Laprevotte - and twice as fast
I can only assume you have not checked the replay. Car 19 was FULLY alongside you into the turn on turn-in and slow enough to make the corner, yet you decided to take the racing line and force him onto the hill. You were lucky that it was only a DT.
What I can say about our race, times wasent so good, but the tactic worked perfectly, when the red flag pull off, we were somewhere in 13rd place, but we made pitstop after that, like some others did too. We desided to change tyres, and add fuel what can last end of the race. No damage fixing, we got some place up then. When SC pull out, team after team was going to pits change driver, we raised up to 2nd place, the next SC was bad for us, drivers behind me were very close when the restart happened, I had cold tyres, because I was doing long stint whit them, they made two fair overtakes, and I dropped to 4th. At the end, I was able keep my place, and im very happy about 4th place. Of course im little bit pissed about that I didint made to podium, but this was realy fun race.

I dont just belive in tracker, that we finnished 6th

Because #13 is front of us, allthought I finnished before, him and they didint lost connection
Quote from manneF1 :

I dont just belive in tracker, that we finnished 6th

Because #13 is front of us, allthought I finnished before, him and they didint lost connection

The tracker will be wrong with close finishes (ie someone finishing on same second) sometimes because of how it records and reparses. It'll be correct when I do official results.
I would agree with Oskari there,the race went perfectley.Before the race we had short team briefing in teamspeak (wich went off during first red flag,couzing me eating my nails how should we get in a contact with our driver on the track,Thanks Timo and all Inferno team for help with that)So i sayed,guys,we have to survive,and top 15 works well for me.The race went smoothley,and my only concern was that 75% limit,but all finished good and we are 4th,thanks to all WDT for this fun race,and all teams wich where co-operating on track and in IRC
Report canceled.
Xcite-LRT-Racing start from 5th and then i think 5 spins in 1st hour.
At 1h and 30mins we are still last and in last hour we're jumped from 27th to 4th place with 5 pitstops lol. 6 minutes to go... http://www.xfire.com/video/260192/
We dont give up
Quote from luki97 :
We dont give up

I have seen that on the stream

Shame that you couldnt keep the 4th place, but i think AsnL did his best, good luck for the next round
Doesn't change anything on that you can't pass before the line. He could stay on pit limiter even if the cars in front of him are pulling away. And I know we are supposed to report only situations which we are involved in, but these situations directly affect every single car on the grid because it should be penalised, so I report any situation which is directly against rules document such as overtaking before the line on restart or overtaking under caution.

Not to mention about car 12 they punted us (13) off after the 1st restart when I swapped with Zach Weiss, but I won't report this since it's my friendly team. Only in case we would get in front of them in race results and they will get right behind us, but I guess this wouldn't happen since they would get some proper penalty which would shoot them far away to back.

Report canceled.

Not to mention that 20 made spin 2 cars on the 1st green lap after restart.
Quote from boothy :I can only assume you have not checked the replay. Car 19 was FULLY alongside you into the turn on turn-in and slow enough to make the corner, yet you decided to take the racing line and force him onto the hill. You were lucky that it was only a DT.

I watched the replay but it seems like you watched an other replay....

It was not a Blue Flag it was racing and car #19 should have waited until the next turn
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Lap/Timecode/Session : 113
Cars involved #12 and #32
Brief description of incident 32 goes too agresive for few last turns and finaly gets a postion in last chicance before s/f going straight on grass,passing #12, who was going in normal way - on road.

If you look, i tryed to pass on the inside of the small hairpin and you turned across on me (your fault) and then i gave you room going into the final chicane but you didnt give me any, your turned all the way across me, infact you turned so much you hit the curb! and i had no where to go apart from the grass, you actually that isnt my fault.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Lap/Timecode/Session: Lap 112 - 113 restart
Cars involved: 32, 37
Brief description of incident: Ministry of Speed (32) passing Last lap Motorsports (37) before the line on a restart.

Yes, i watched the replay, and infact yes i was .03 ahead at the SF line, but... I watched the replay and Oscar let off the throttle loads to do his gear change will meant he slowed down alot and i passed him, just... If he hadnt have let off (on purpose, im not sure?) then i wouldnt have passed him before the SF line..
Quote from JayPee :Car 32 overtake car 08 lap 109-110 on SC.
We've passed him as he was still in the pitlane.

Yeah, about that.. Well from my view it looked like he was trying to let me past or somthing :| He went to the otherside of the track and just slowed down loads, not sure if it was some sort of miss understanding really Sorry if i was wrong.
Quote from gacek1 :Yes, i watched the replay, and infact yes i was .03 ahead at the SF line, but... I watched the replay and Oscar let off the throttle loads to do his gear change will meant he slowed down alot and i passed him, just... If he hadnt have let off (on purpose, im not sure?) then i wouldnt have passed him before the SF line..

I see, you would be right normally, but Oscar Hardwick is using h-shifter and from looking at the replay he did not lift off except while shifting up and there's a possibility they had engine damage.
Quote from N!ghtm@re :I watched the replay but it seems like you watched an other replay....

It was not a Blue Flag it was racing and car #19 should have waited until the next turn

come on, you weren't even at racing speed as i make the pass, when you force me off the track ending my race, seconds earlier you had made contact with car 03 & got well out of shape.

Round 5: Race Discussion
(156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG