The online racing simulator
Quote from ivantod :Lap/Timecode/Session: start of the race,first green flag
Cars involved 34 & 04
Brief description of incident

#34 overtake #04 before green flag on start.

Indeed, #04 was quite slow to accelerate, even though the green flag was released. However, I lifted to allow #04 past again, I can't really compromise my race because other drivers won't accelerate when they're supposed to.
Quote from gacek1 :If you look, i tryed to pass on the inside of the small hairpin and you turned across on me (your fault) and then i gave you room going into the final chicane but you didnt give me any, your turned all the way across me, infact you turned so much you hit the curb! and i had no where to go apart from the grass, you actually that isnt my fault.

But if you gain position,you should then let us pass,and from what you did,it shows that your move was not to avoid a crash or smth,you wanted to gain position,and this is not a proper way to do that.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Doesn't change anything on that you can't pass before the line. He could stay on pit limiter even if the cars in front of him are pulling away. And I know we are supposed to report only situations which we are involved in, but these situations directly affect every single car on the grid because it should be penalised, so I report any situation which is directly against rules document such as overtaking before the line on restart or overtaking under caution.

Not to mention about car 12 they punted us (13) off after the 1st restart when I swapped with Zach Weiss, but I won't report this since it's my friendly team. Only in case we would get in front of them in race results and they will get right behind us, but I guess this wouldn't happen since they would get some proper penalty which would shoot them far away to back.

Lap/Timecode/Session: Lap 67, under caution, after the 1st chicane
Cars involved: 20
Brief description of incident: Someone probably slowed down suddenly after the chicane... 01 slowing down, 03 very surprised, goes on brakes hard, 03 hits 01's rear a bit and 03 half-spins. 11 and 01 keep going (11 and 01 are in front of 03, they only slowed down to make it safer and were accelerating slowly again) a bit slower, but it's clearly obvious that their pace is not that low that they should be passed by 20 which uses this situation and passes all the 3 cars under caution.

Not to mention that 20 made spin 2 cars on the 1st green lap after restart.

We were put to the end of the line after this happened....
Afaik you were putted to the end of the line because of the restart incident, not because of this.
But we were still put to the end of the line after you guys crashed and I passed, meaning we didn't gain anything....
Yes, but I'm trying to at least show that you are trying to use anything if there's a chance. Never mind. As you said, you didn't gain anything.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Lap/Timecode/Session: Lap 112 - 113 restart
Cars involved: 32, 37
Brief description of incident: Ministry of Speed (32) passing Last lap Motorsports (37) before the line on a restart.

Quote from Drift King CZ :
Lap/Timecode/Session: Lap 67, under caution, after the 1st chicane
Cars involved: 20
Brief description of incident: Someone probably slowed down suddenly after the chicane... 01 slowing down, 03 very surprised, goes on brakes hard, 03 hits 01's rear a bit and 03 half-spins. 11 and 01 keep going (11 and 01 are in front of 03, they only slowed down to make it safer and were accelerating slowly again) a bit slower, but it's clearly obvious that their pace is not that low that they should be passed by 20 which uses this situation and passes all the 3 cars under caution.

Not to mention that 20 made spin 2 cars on the 1st green lap after restart.

Read the rules:

X. 4. b. Protests from a team may only be for an incident involving their team directly.
Quote from pik_d :Read the rules:

X. 4. b. Protests from a team may only be for an incident involving their team directly.

Quote from Drift King CZ :Doesn't change anything on that you can't pass before the line. He could stay on pit limiter even if the cars in front of him are pulling away. And I know we are supposed to report only situations which we are involved in, but these situations directly affect every single car on the grid because it should be penalised, so I report any situation which is directly against rules document such as overtaking before the line on restart or overtaking under caution.

I did.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I did.

OK, you read them then completely discarded them. You know you did wrong because you had to come up with an excuse for what you were doing.

Involving your team directly means that it was a contact incident or he unfairly overtook YOUR teams car. It does not affect every team directly, it affects some directly (those involved) and possibly some others indirectly.

MoS passing LLM before the start line, how does that directly affect you?

LRT passing three slow cars under SC, how does that directly affect you?
Quote from N!ghtm@re :I watched the replay but it seems like you watched an other replay....

It was not a Blue Flag it was racing and car #19 should have waited until the next turn

Sorry but you need to read section VII of the NDR Sporting Code:

Quote :1. Overlap
a. When overtaking a car, you must achieve any measure of overlap with the car you are overtaking in order to have the rights for that corner.
b. “Any Measure of Overlap” is defined as the front of the overtaking car being level with or beyond the rear quarter-panel of the overtaken car (for tin-tops).
c. This measurement is taken at or around the normal turn-in point.

2. Conduct
a. Any Racer who causes an incident as a result of not establishing overlap, or by turning in on a car against whom they had no right, are expected to wait for the other car to pass them even if that action involves losing several positions.
b. Failure to follow this will result in a penalty.

Car 19 was fully alongside car 17 and had every right to be there; he was making an effort to be slow enough to go side by side, yet you drove as if he wasn't there. Case closed.
Quote from JPeace :How did you see anything else than contact happening after he was forced onto the grass, you say he needed to give the place back, but he will only do that if he did an unfair pass. It was a fair pass, you only lose out becuase you aggressivly defended against him, after he had made the move, anything after the move was not his fault.

1) I don't think that gaining position while going on the grass is fair.
2) I'm not speaking about what happend after this,i'm speaking about your team's racer,passing us on the grass and gaining position by that move.
They both finished in front of us and if they will be penalised, it will change our position.
Quote from Drift King CZ :They both finished in front of us and if they will be penalised, it will change our position.

That's a great example of something being indirectly related to something else.
Hmm, well, you are right, I could say that about any incident which is related to cars in front of us.. Just wait for Deko, he will tell me himself.

Chmpf, I'm just frustrated for some reason. Removed the reports.
Quote from fermevc :lap 43/time 1:03:30/ race
#04 and #24
At the end of lap 43 our car 04 goes into pits for driver change and Car 24 hits us from behind causing us to spin.

I know that you guys at SCP love using screenshots to prove points in protests, so I'll give you a screenshot or two.

In the first screenshot it shows you coming out of the final corner with us immediately behind you. Your driver is in the process of lifting off the throttle, before his tires are off the curb he is completely off the throttle.

The second screenshot shows the distance, less than a car length, 2.08 meters to be precise.

Your driver lifted in a full throttle zone with another car less than a car length behind him and contact was made, then you proceeded to protests against the car that hit you?

Are.

You.

Insane?

Edit: Actually I'm not done, I'll tell the story from our point of view as well.

I wasn't actually watching remote at the time, but when I opened it up I saw Randy did a time 5 seconds slower than his best, I asked him "what happened?" and he said "I hit a slow SCP car by the pit entrance." He also then called me to take over the car because his tires flat spotted from sliding around, when we had planned on doing 5-6 more laps.

Your driver's daft maneuver of lifting off the throttle right in front of someone else ended up costing us time and caused us to have to change our strategy around a bit, if anyone should be protesting anyone, we should have protested you.
Attached images
GTAL10 R5 001.jpg
GTAL10 R5 002.jpg
Quote from Mroziu :I know decisions are final but I have to disagree - I hit a tire rolling slowly on track behind normal tire wall - this for 1000% wasn't tires reforming.

I just had a look at this, while checking the replay for safety car causes, and I see your car starting to fly into the air (I hope you filed a flight plan :razz in between the two kerbs, and the tyre was rolling well out of the path where your car would have been. I'm going to throw this one down to lag. If you still have your local replay so we can see what you saw, feel free to post it here, as it could be interesting to see what you saw on your end.

EDIT: Okay, after looking from onboard you, makes what I just said a load of pish. It wasn't any tyres reforming, correct. It wasn't any lag, correct. It was just down to how LFS updates objects. I saw it in Shift+u cam where it probably really would have been had lfs updated all objects all the time fully insteas of all the time fully in view, and some of the time when out of view.

Still, the judgment of no penalty stands; Car 31 did not maliciously hit the tyre stack, and it was just a bit of crap luck that you hit that displaced tyre.
What can I say for E.Team ? This race was a EPIC ... No ! ... A HUGE HYPER MEGA EPIC ... FAIL !!
Taht was the worst race I ever done in LFS in my life ...
Final result is DNF = 0 pts = chanpionnship lost
Quote from fab_iceman_67 :What can I say for E.Team ? This race was a EPIC ... No ! ... A HUGE HYPER MEGA EPIC ... FAIL !!

As per the rules:

Quote :With the exception of a Disqualification, all teams which start a GTAL Race shall
be classified in the results and given points, excepting a Guest Team.

Quote from fab_iceman_67 :What can I say for E.Team ? This race was a EPIC ... No ! ... A HUGE HYPER MEGA EPIC ... FAIL !!

If this is raging about me flipping.. think again fab man :P

you did more than 75% of the race
Fab pitted like 6 times so sean really had nothing to lose.
After watching the replay where there was confusion with Laprevotte just about 7mins left on the race, booth just pushed us while we had to brake because laprevotte was slowing us down pretty much, booth pushing and pushing us and just somehow kept the car on track and booth and saidl passed us.. we might've been 5th without that :l

hum not yet...still something like 3.5 times as much points as we can win in a "normal" 3hours races so the championship isn't over yet
Will the stream from this race be available to download
Thanks deko didn't know it would be there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG