The online racing simulator
Round 5: Race Discussion
zomg Fern Bay. Was I nuts when I made the schedule ? Make it clean folks !

You got a few weeks to prepare.
Yes, you was! ^^
Nah, it'll be fun :P
#3 - Seb66
epic curbage
Quote from Seb66 :epic curbage

Nah, there is actually only one that makes me roll if I catch it wrong, all others are fine, even in XRR.
:d
#7 - IMOL
The overtakin' gonna be something hardcore here!
Overtaking will be close to impossible, not even speaking of the curbs and the chicane after T1 which will cause epic carnage once the first car of a group hits the tire stacks...

Rest might be fun
#9 - Hahmo
I can imagine 30+ cars going through T1 and Chicane after the start.
Quote from Hahmo :I can imagine 30+ cars going through T1 and Chicane after the start.

Some going through sideways, some going through backwards, some on two wheels..........................
"... Took the wrong route."

how many, any bets
I guess there will be 3 "took the wrong route" and 4 "Safety Car" periods....
Quote from N!ghtm@re :I guess there will be 3 "took the wrong route" and 4 "Safety Car" periods....

and 5 barell rolls from FXR and XRR entries
hum...you know last season we raced in Fern Bay Black...there was no "wrong route" no carnage in 1st lap and no epic carnage in the deadly chicane. Only few teams had given up so don't think it will be necessary a carnage.
But I didnt drive at FE last year.

haha, jk (well, I dont, because I didnt :P xD)
lawl be careful of Tommy !
This will be interesting! But i think most of all would agree that FXRs should pwn there We'll try to deal with our XRR somehow,God help us....
Quote from prOmo_LTU :But i think most of all would agree that FXRs should pwn there

HM I don't see that yet. Actually im much faster in FZR and XRR than in FXR

Maybe it's just me........
1.16.1 should be fastest :P around that
1.15.8 or 9 are possible...
I cant think of under 1.16. You should be so much faster in the 2nd split that it seems like impossible :O

.. And then pierre comes and shows that impossible can be possible :X
Quote from Hahmo :I cant think of under 1.16. You should be so much faster in the 2nd split that it seems like impossible :O

.. And then pierre comes and shows that impossible can be possible :X

Not only Pierre, Rudy proved it also
Fege?
#24 - Fege
No, my TB is 1.16.20 with FXR, havent tried r2s at the front though
Quote from Fege :No, my TB is 1.16.20 with FXR, havent tried r2s at the front though

:bananadea

^^^ reenactment of running FXR on R2s

Round 5: Race Discussion
(156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG