The online racing simulator
1.15 isn't possible for me
My pb ini FZR is 1:16.14
So I think 1:15.xx should be possible......
#28 - Fege
Quote from tmehlinger ::bananadea

^^^ reenactment of running FXR on R2s

Hehe yes, but for a qualify r2s is the shit 1.15s is going to be hard with FXR I guess.
A race on this track with 20+ cars is going to be crazy. I bet there will be at least 10 serious crashes within the first 15 minutes and at least 7 safety cars throughout the entire race .

Not to mention lapping cars on this short, fast track ... omg .... PURE INSANITY ... Bring on the Carnage
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
So Tommy drives for CoRe?
No, we just put his name on our skin for lolz.
This is mostly to related deko and admins:

Maximum racing confirmed their team to this round, but they're 2nd on the waiting list and we are ahead of them (JI Racing) as first in the waiting list.

So im asking why did they confirm? Were they asked to or didnt they just know that they are still in the waiting list
I'm assuming it's because they wanted to let us know that they are available for the round, should they be called up
-
(Hahmo) DELETED by Hahmo
Quote from Hahmo :We'll do the same then..

Actually I ignore waiting list teams that confirm. Technically that shows me that there is a non-understanding of the rules and what the confirmations thread is. Waiting list teams are not notified until after the deadline for confirmations.
so T7R is out :o
i guess that means that we are leading the championship?

Woohuu
Quote from Flingoko :i guess that means that we are leading the championship?

Woohuu

Not technically yet, you'll have to outscore them in this round to get ahead first. They've withdrawn future participation in the season, so they're still in the official points table. You gotta work for the lead
Quote from dekojester :Not technically yet, you'll have to outscore them in this round to get ahead first. They've withdrawn future participation in the season, so they're still in the official points table. You gotta work for the lead

dammit
Btw, i suppose the Green Flag will be on the main straight?
Well, the other straight might be safer since there are not that dangerous turns after it but I guess it will be the normal anyway.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Well, the other straight might be safer since there are not that dangerous turns after it but I guess it will be the normal anyway.

But it has the best gravel trap of the whole track on it, if you don´t get stuck in T1, you get stuck there.
I haven't decided yet if the start will be on another straight or at the normal one. Will decide before the drivers' briefing thread is up.

d
I noticed that here are some admin placed objects in the 1st chicane after T1. I suppose that you will get a DT in the race if you knock them over too often?
Can Vision Racing confirm them for Rnd 5, if 3 teams can't make it? And btw, what was our number?
Quote from Mr.46 :Can Vision Racing confirm them for Rnd 5, if 3 teams can't make it? And btw, what was our number?

Obviously you can if there isnt enough confirmed teams and you will be asked to?

And the number will be 38 i'd say because thats the number you get when adding the full-time teams + waiting list teams.
Quote from Mr.46 :Can Vision Racing confirm them for Rnd 5, if 3 teams can't make it? And btw, what was our number?

We will inform you if you need to confirm.

d
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I noticed that here are some admin placed objects in the 1st chicane after T1. I suppose that you will get a DT in the race if you knock them over too often?

so?
Breaking news, you get in trouble if you cut the chicane.
Quote from tmehlinger :Breaking news, you get in trouble if you cut the chicane.

Well, that´s bad actually, because it´s very hard to not hit them imo
In qualie, I won't watch for cutting.

In race, if you do it persistently, and scatter tyres and shite all over the track, I'll first ask you to stop, then perhaps DT.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG