The online racing simulator
Wow, the "cool" people have gathered again!
:sadbanana
No one isnt missing anymore
[OT]...live by the sword, die by the same.

Being from a less attractive area of Dublin I grew up into the most nutorious drug ring in the past twenty years here, the ethos is simple(as are the minds of the dealers and their minions), sell the shit > chase drug abusers around for money all day long > get high > sell the shit...round and round they'd go.

Believe me, I know lot's and lot's of people in the trade and 99.9% have not got a ****ing penny to their name as they live their day to day lives chasing money to get high and to pay their security for their drug induced paranoia.

My point is, even though it's ok to dabble in this and that from time to time it's inevitable that sooner or later you'll find yourself in the same social circles as the dealers...and then what?...you'll be seen by your piers thus destroying any chance of a successful future.

All of my friends(real friends) from my home town are gone, three are serving lengthy jail time(and will not last two minutes after they're released) and two were shot in the head...nice.

E;

Quote from logitekg25 :no no no no no, he had weed laced with all that stuff, he bought weed laced with shrooms without knowing it was laced, and he diddnt know until we were riding our bikes, he was halucinating a little.

you is he???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ73KS0uxlY

XD
im no pro...he just said he thinks he got weed laced with shrooms

maybe it was sylvia, or just strong weed.....i really dont know or care
well i had a bad trip when i went outside so i aint doing it again. i did have like 600 shrooms though.
Quote from J03130 :hahahaha anyway i cant see weed making you wake up with someone 3 times as big as you. im in complete control of myself when im high. i get high at work ffs and my boss tells me good job today joel. you must of taken something else xD

Well.. I need something to blame..because if not I would just be one misserable person
I'm guessing you were drunk and desperate.

Anyways, why the **** is everyone talking about drugs in here?
Quote from The Very End :Well.. I need something to blame..because if not I would just be one misserable person

blame ze dealer! xD
Quote from logitekg25 :maybe it was sylvia, or just strong weed.....i really dont know or care

It's called Salvia. I don't even do drugs and I know that.
i dont do drugs either
hahaha, Sylvia
Quote from J03130 :well i had a bad trip when i went outside so i aint doing it again. i did have like 600 shrooms though.

600 shrooms?

Good luck even being able to INGEST that many...
Quote from Klutch :600 shrooms?

Good luck even being able to INGEST that many...

hehe here in britain we have liberty caps

Here: http://farm3.static.flickr.com ... 1560980951_234659294f.jpg

as u can see tiny little things. u need at least 250 to have a good trip but i dont eat em i put em in boiling water until all the trippy crap comes out of em 2 tea bags 3 sugars and the water and milk. u got a cup of tea that actually tastes like tea and it trips u right out lol much better than eating them u can eat em after wards if u want but i dont.
makes a hell of alot more sense now lol

dont think we have liberty caps in aus
Quote from Klutch :makes a hell of alot more sense now lol

dont think we have liberty caps in aus

surprisingly good for their size lol i live near a field where thousands grow so come mushy season hehe im gonna have some fun xD eat em while i pick em xD
Ok, I have used something, and I don't remember what it was.
What I do know is that my nose is bleeding kinda hard rightnow.
You drug addicts know anything about that?
Quote from rockclan :Ok, I have used something, and I don't remember what it was.

Quote from rockclan :Ok, I have used something, and I don't remember what it was.

lmfao
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer

Remember,this is ur face thread.

As for this post,LMAO. Hmmz...used too many painkillers?

in case you're still alive, any chance you took medicine of some kind? remember havin the same problems after taking too much Sinupret (stuff to make your nose free), it dries out your mucous membranes, hence the sore feeling and bleeding.
Quote from ACCAkut :in case you're still alive, any chance you took medicine of some kind? remember havin the same problems after taking too much Sinupret (stuff to make your nose free), it dries out your mucous membranes, hence the sore feeling and bleeding.

Yeah you are good!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG