The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :Weiirdd. I had a sneaking suspicion that you would look similar to that

Because ive posted once or twice in this thread already? Dont know.
I didn't think i'd seen your face here before. Oh well
Meh.
Attached images
IMG_0328.JPG
Your house is lopsided.
Happy?
Was only joking, jeez.
Neither am I
Good
Can't a man have a little class in his own home? :P
Quote from brandons48 :Can't a man have a little class in his own home? :P

No! At home he must wear a cheap dress and old adidas pants. Just like me!
Quote from hazaky :No! At home he must wear a cheap dress and old adidas pants. Just like me!

+

Hmm... Yes, this outfit is totally you, darrhhling
Quote from hazaky :On the pic ur about to go somewhere or ur wearing the suit 24/7?

About to go somewhere.
Gone for a bit of a different look, mainly to wind up a mate of ours who says that its the best style of facial hair ever, so about 20 of us are all growing it the same so when we go to london in april we will all have it, just to take the mick out of him really.

I had just got out of a very hot shower, hence the red face.

Quote from brandons48 :
dress
+
adidas

Hmm... Yes, this outfit is totally you, darrhhling

Dont know, maybe i missed with the word. Maybe a T-Shirt + adidas. Thats what i wear atm. The adidas pants have some dirt on them tho, but what do i care ... im at home!
Quote from The Very End :I tried weed here the other day, and I woke up with someone three times as big as me, don't tell me drugs are not bad!

its nice to wake up with your girlfriend she appreciates it did she shave her beard for you? xD
Quote from J03130 :its nice to wake up with your girlfriend she appreciates it did she shave her beard for you? xD

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
hahahaha anyway i cant see weed making you wake up with someone 3 times as big as you. im in complete control of myself when im high. i get high at work ffs and my boss tells me good job today joel. you must of taken something else xD
chronic? my friend smoked it without realising it.

maybe laced with shrooms, or pain killers or anti depressants? my friend accidentally got stuff laced with shrooms and we biked, and i bunny-hopped over the yellow line and he freaked out cause he was seeing in like 4d
shrooms + outdoors = BAD!

unlike weed shrooms are dangerous if your not careful where u r
Sitting inside on shrooms is a waste.

In any case.. uh.. yea. Not sure why I'm in here.
no no no no no, he had weed laced with all that stuff, he bought weed laced with shrooms without knowing it was laced, and he diddnt know until we were riding our bikes, he was halucinating a little.
Quote from logitekg25 :chronic? my friend smoked it without realising it.

maybe laced with shrooms, or pain killers or anti depressants? my friend accidentally got stuff laced with shrooms and we biked, and i bunny-hopped over the yellow line and he freaked out cause he was seeing in like 4d

Quote from logitekg25 :no no no no no, he had weed laced with all that stuff, he bought weed laced with shrooms without knowing it was laced, and he diddnt know until we were riding our bikes, he was halucinating a little.

Thats the stupidest shit i've ever heard.
For one, smoking shrooms will produce **** all to very little effects, second of all, its very hard to smoke shrooms because they don't burn and smoke...

Sounds like whatever you got was DMT or Salvia, or just some VERY strong weed.
Yes, weed is a psychedelic, so providing you get good shit it IS possible to get so ****ed you can hallucinate.

Quote from J03130 :shrooms + outdoors = BAD!

unlike weed shrooms are dangerous if your not careful where u r

Thats ****ing retarded.
Sitting inside while on any type of strong psychedelic will just piss you off, as you generally want to get out and explore and look at things. Half the fun of psychedelics is walking around exploring and realising and seeings things you've never noticed before, sitting in your house is boring as ****.

Quote from MAGGOT :Sitting inside on shrooms is a waste.

Agreed.

Psychedelics + Outdoor Rave / Camping = WIN!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG