The online racing simulator
Sounds stupid but; Passworded?
I'm connecting it to the back of my PC, and it isn't even connecting to that.. I'm using the ethernet cable that was provided with it.
Quote from Xaid0n :Heh I just noticed on some cars that have clocks that they show your system time xD and that the Odometers work too, getting sweeter by the minute... Just need some multiplayer now... some adds meeee lol

Some cars' Odometers already have a few miles on it when new too, adds some realism to it.

Btw, welcome to Forza!
Ye I am, got my xbox connected to Local area connection 2, whilst my internet is on 1... got "allow shared internet" ticked and went into that config of that to allow DHCP/DNS/UPnP (ticked the boxes as none of em were ticked)... I can connect to my pc, but it won't connect to Live, and when it does my NAT is strict... and I've opened up the ports (I'm using a Belkin wired/wireless router)

EDIT: The error page says it cannot obtain an IP address from the router or modem, and that I should sort out my MAC filtering or disable it (It's already disabled) and that I should turn on DCHP (it's already on).... doing my friggin nut in.
Can you not connect direct from the xbox to your router?
Tried that yesterday, got "limited connection"... I could connect to xbox live, and the storefront on FM3, but I couldn't connect to multiplayer to race anyone.

I've added you on msn btw dan

edit: well I'm on multiplayer now, got it direct to the router, so maybe the problem lies with the pc?
Might help to assign a static IP to the xbox if you haven't already done so.
I tried that already, it said the ip address was incorrect. It's working fine now that it's connected directly to the router. I wud get wireless for it but I'm not paying 55 quid.

EDIT: Some pics for your viewing pleasure.
Attached images
UGCImageHandler-1.ashx.jpg
UGCImageHandler-2.ashx.jpg
UGCImageHandler-3.ashx.jpg
UGCImageHandler.ashx.jpg
DON'T get wireless, its crap on the xbox IMO
Quote from danowat :DON'T get wireless, its crap on the xbox IMO

i has wireless and it is the same as corded for me atleast.
Quote from danowat :DON'T get wireless, its crap on the xbox IMO

Wireless is crap on everything, with wireless there's endless possibilities to getting lag from a bad signal, but my brothers xbox worked fine, he was on wireless and the router was 3 floors below the xbox, not even in the same room.
It depends on the router? If you have one of those high speed 110mb/sec ones with two attennas it should be fine.
Quote from JJ72 :It depends on the router? If you have one of those high speed 110mb/sec ones with two attennas it should be fine.

I don't think the amount of antenna makes a difference :} not sure what the speed of the router was, but it definately only had one antenna :P
The Mazda Furai is super duper cool ! gona boy Forza when i get payed in the end of this month

Taken off screen because i'm cool

I don't have Xbox live, don't hate me
Wow. That actually looks very good! Nice Camera angle too. (The FM3 camera, not the one in your hand. )
Thanks

The only other semi-decent one that came out
Well, me mate thinks my connection problem to the pc could be Down to the cable that came with the xbox, will have to test that theory when I get a new ethernet cable or find one lying about lol.

I'm on season 3 at the moment and on level 21, can't wait to race on the fujimi track .
so anyone bought the dlc is it worth it?
Its only just literal hit the marketplace.
I bought it for the 911 SC, the Bugatti and the V12 vantage, and for the sound of the Furai.

so just about worth it for the 400ms points. The Bugatti is especially a great addition to my 90's hypercar battle fantasy.
Quote from Xaid0n :Meh, I'm debating whether to get meself an xbox again as I really wanna play forza, is it worth it?

For forza alone nope

i need to catch up on forza soon haven't played in ages.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :For forza alone nope

i need to catch up on forza soon haven't played in ages.

lol I typed that ages ago :P I got the xbox with 4 great games (imo) ... I just wish people would add me

bouncer132

Fallout 3
FM3
GTA TLAD/TBOGT
Bad Company 2

EDIT: Couple of pics for more viewing pleasure

edit: lol fiat 131 modded to e class is a right blast down fujimi kaido

Is it me or is forzamotorsport.net so friggin slow? argh.

EDIT2: Another pic, this time of the Lovely Porsche GT3 RS (I think xD)
Attached images
UGCImageHandler-5.ashx.jpg
UGCImageHandler.ashx.jpg
UGCImageHandler-1.ashx.jpg

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG