Yeah, I think I got a bug!
(15 posts, started )
While I was driving, I noticed that I didnt have my drivers hands in the cockpit view. But when I pressed F (I dont know what that mode is by name) my drivers hands [U]appeared.
I got pics from it:

Before:

After:

E: I was racing with 2 bots and they had FBMs and time was clear day. and I have ENB series shader 3.
Quote from Flame CZE :Go to Options > View and change it by Draw driver / wheel.

Thanks, I just reinstalled LFS and it was already like that last time I played. Thank you.
You're from Finland and your driver is right? Strange...
thanks you helped me here aswell.
Quote from matijapkc :You're from Finland and your driver is right? Strange...

Well, I dont care what side it is, I just feel like being on the right side
Quote from Sutinennn :Well, I dont care what side it is, I just feel like being on the right side

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme
#8 - Mysho
Quote from Mysho :This is a bug section, not a spam paradise.

If you're talkin' about me, it was my expression... First I was like "really?", and at the and I was loling.
Quote from matijapkc :If you're talkin' about me, it was my expression... First I was like "really?", and at the and I was loling.

You hate crackers, I hate spammers.. You see? Its easy as that
I hate all of you! :hide:

'cept you takumi, you're cool.
I live in Finland too, but I use right side drive in some leagues, that helps couple tenths or saves tyres.
Quote from manneF1 :I live in Finland too, but I use right side drive in some leagues, that helps couple tenths or saves tyres.

However, this works only on the noob combos (for example FE1/UF1 a.k.a noob car on very short track). On longer with an actual racing car it doesnt matter at all.
Quote from EliteAti :However, this works only on the noob combos (for example FE1/UF1 a.k.a noob car on very short track). On longer with an actual racing car it doesnt matter at all.

... And just luckily, Manne was driving in the UF1@FE1 combo few weeks back!
the F button lets you see the force applied to the wheels same thing as in the pits

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG