The online racing simulator
vancouver winter olympics
(246 posts, started )
WOW, what a game so far! I'm amazed by the Canadian penalty-killing in the second.

2-1 for the good guys Hopefully this keeps up!
Quote from Mysho :This has nothing to do with 'real' doping as he was taking medicine to avoid illness before the match. He had been taking Advil Cold & Sinus to combat flu-like symptoms after consulting with Ken Lowe, a trainer for his professional hockey team, the Edmonton Oilers, and Dr Dalimir Jancovic, a physician for his Slovakian national team - Only because of catching cold before the match.

He's got a certificate on those pills and consulted it with IOC as well as Slovak camp. Also - it's 3 days old, I don't understand why they've chosen to make a media bubble from it right now.

Yep, after quick research it shouldnt make better "performance on ice" So fair game i suppose, but if youre sick, then just stay off the game before you get in troubles.
Score! 2-2!!! Last minute score by USA, were going to overtime >.>
Hell yes! Go USA!!
Congratulations Canada for winning the gold. The right team won, although Canada had all the advantages, next time its Russia who gets all the advantages, and we'll see something more then =)
Woohoo..Go Canada!
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU......

Stupid.

No worries. Russia will walk over them at home in 2014.
America! F**k no...

Quite happy that Canada won, I felt like they deserved it and it rounded off the olympics nicely.
Great finals. Grats Canada
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

YEA! I no longer have an irrational hatred for Crosby!

And with that, Canada has officially earned more gold medals than any other country ever in the winter olympics. Hells yea!
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

USA definitely outplayed Canada in the 2nd and 3rd periods, but it was a good game overall. Gratz, Canadians.
Simply Gold

EDIT: i don't hate crosby as much anymore
Great game. Congrats Canada!
Great ending for this tournament. Altough I was hoping USA wins it.

ps. Never liked 4vs4 rule on overtime.
Crosby wants to punch Niedermayer.

That had to be one of the greatest hockey games ever played, congrats to the men's hockey team!
well, I'm crushed after that game... sat there watching the medals get handed out frozen in disbelief...except every time Crosby came on I gave him the finger. Which was approximately 17 times a minute.

note: I don't hate that Canada won so much, they would be my second choice to win gold after USA. But coming off the stick of Crosby, well, it just can't get any worse than that.

at least it was an awesome game.
Quote from MAGGOT :And with that, Canada has officially earned more gold medals than any other country ever in the winter olympics. Hells yea!

1 gold medal more than what we had as our best. But we still have the most total medals of all time.
fgjkl; fhn jbnzfd ;ghdf;khgdgHDZTBH NJJHizdfhg'idtfzeq237r345796745y lkjcbhn5eyr6654h vn753htf7745 n.4chg3

vancouver winter olympics
(246 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG