The online racing simulator
vancouver winter olympics
(246 posts, started )
4-0

Get the f*ck out of there, its big humilation allready
6-0, there has been a revolution in hockey, Americans (Both Usa and Canada) have discovered something what is a great weapon in modern ice hockey. Their gameplay seems normal but they dominate in psychological way, not fair, not fair.
Quote from manneF1 :Well, that wasnt the best possible start for Finland

Shhhhhhh.... I am recording it and am still at work for another few hours....

At least your post sounds promising
2nd gold medal for Maria Riesch.
Well, that was one of the worst hockey games I ever saw. The team I was rooting for lost... let me rephrase that... was humiliated. The winner was clear after 15 minutes, after which neither team really tried anymore.
Oh well, next match starting up in 4 hours, i got enough time to sleep

Reports coming up from Canucks vs Slovaks early today.
Oh man, that was an amazing game.
What?!?! The Womens hockey team were having a drink and smoke on the ice, in true hardcore fashion after winning a Gold medal. Its outrageous!!!!
They should be back in the kitchen, thats why everyones raging!!!

/endsarcasim
After 6-0 I don't feel pissed off.

Also, clearly the best teams of the tournament are in the final (that is if Canada doesn't get caught with their pants down against Slovakia), so it will be a great showdown.
Weeeeee, great game! Nail-biting finish, on to the gold medal game! And now Canada tops the charts with gold medals, after today. Awesome!
Quote from MAGGOT :Weeeeee, great game! Nail-biting finish, on to the gold medal game! And now Canada tops the charts with gold medals, after today. Awesome!

uuhhh 3-2 only, shows that Slovakia still has got it. However USA's dominating win over Finland made me convinced that Canada will be beaten. Lets see on sunday. Anyone will be watching the bronze game today btw? Man Slovakia will kick some arse tonight.
Yeh, Finland needs to imporve a lot if they wanna beat Slovakia.
That game was just way too funny to watch
I feel we could've done better, everyone here is like oh yea, no worries, great play we will play for bronze!! I am like WHAT?! How can this nation be satisfied after a lost game.
Good game. Enjoyed it.

Go USA. Kick Canada's arse.
Quote from manneF1 :Yeh, Finland needs to imporve a lot if they wanna beat Slovakia.

For the players I hope they win but in the long run it might be better to loose... bronze medal = suddenly a successful tournament and that f-ing fat-ass Jabba the Hutt and his minions in the ice hockey federation will sleep well because media will not be asking question they should be asking.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Grats to Canada. Well played! (curling final)
Wtf
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Am I a sad person for thinking that curling is the best Olympic sport ever?

Curling is like golf, if you know how to play it, you'll love it. To be good at it takes loads of skill (and some luck). It's unbelievably fun once you understand what's going on.
And the first sportsman got caught for using doping, Slovak ice hockey star Lubomir Visnovsky, damn, hes a great defender, i've seen his matches on NHL coverages. Sucks that people still lower themselves to this level.

On the other note, Canucks vs Yankees are against each other in 15 minutes, turn your TV's on, you dont want to miss this =)
damnit, i'm at work!
Quote from EliteAti :And the first sportsman got caught for using doping, Slovak ice hockey star Lubomir Visnovsky, damn, hes a great defender, i've seen his matches on NHL coverages. Sucks that people still lower themselves to this level.

Any sources? I couldn't find this news anywhere.

But Canada vs USA...

I can't tell which team is better now or even which one I want to win. I just hope it's a great close game. 5-0 or something after 10 minutes would suck hard.
Quote from Kalev EST :Any sources? I couldn't find this news anywhere.

But Canada vs USA...

I can't tell which team is better now or even which one I want to win. I just hope it's a great close game. 5-0 or something after 10 minutes would suck hard.

Mtv3 here, got it from Reuters. Just released so no surprise you dont find much about it.

The Beginning of the match has been very fast paced and interesting, i find quite right teams in the finals this time. Maybe next time it will be balanced, who knows. Still recommending to watch the match.

E: 1-0 to canadians!
Quote from EliteAti :And the first sportsman got caught for using doping, Slovak ice hockey star Lubomir Visnovsky, damn, hes a great defender, i've seen his matches on NHL coverages. Sucks that people still lower themselves to this level.

On the other note, Canucks vs Yankees are against each other in 15 minutes, turn your TV's on, you dont want to miss this =)

This has nothing to do with 'real' doping as he was taking medicine to avoid illness before the match. He had been taking Advil Cold & Sinus to combat flu-like symptoms after consulting with Ken Lowe, a trainer for his professional hockey team, the Edmonton Oilers, and Dr Dalimir Jancovic, a physician for his Slovakian national team - Only because of catching cold before the match.

He's got a certificate on those pills and consulted it with IOC as well as Slovak camp. Also - it's 3 days old, I don't understand why they've chosen to make a media bubble from it right now.

vancouver winter olympics
(246 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG