The online racing simulator
vancouver winter olympics
(246 posts, started )
Some Norwegains need to actually learn how to play hockey instead of devastating fouls.

Quote from hrtburnout :

Such a shame.

Pretty certain you meant the screwup from Sven Kramer's coach at the 10 km skating? A real shame indeed. He would have easily won it if it wasn't for that.
Quote from Mysho :Some Norwegains need to actually learn how to play hockey instead of devastating fouls.

Heared about this, horrible playing. The man you are refering to are neither liked in Norway

Are there any videos of this incident?
Quote from The Very End :Heared about this, horrible playing. The man you are refering to are neither liked in Norway

Are there any videos of this incident?

This one should be working. (slowmo at 1:15) It ended luckily, but if there was somehow worse injury I doubt this attack would be simple forgotten.
Can't really see what happened, description says he got hit in the head, but i don't really see how?
Quote from Stiggie :Can't really see what happened, description says he got hit in the head, but i don't really see how?

He was elbowed in the face. His chin strap came undone and as he fell to the ice his helmet flew off and he hit his head on the ice.

But overall, on paper the Slovakian players are a 100 times better than Norwegians but the game was even. If Slovakia plays like that against Sweden, they're going to get their ass handed to them pretty fast.
Kalev for once speaks the truth, Norway is a disaster in this sport.
Russia are bloody terrible v Canada.
Somebody please keep Nubukov off the Russian goal, sucking in 6 goals already when 2nd period beginning. Oh well, rematch 4 years later in Russia when home advantage changes (and Brodeur retired ).

E: Thank god Brygzalov is there now.
Its not just the goalie. Canada are faster, more agressive and look like they communicate better with each other. I mean when you see 1 Canadian run past 5 Russians without any big trouble, you should start to worry...
Haha 10 goals till now
Ovechkin
After Russia got eliminated, now is Czech nubs vs Finns (as i can cheer for them aswell, i will) 1-0 right now, a tense match, you could almost cut the tension with a knife.
I hear we stomped Russia, but I didn't catch the game... what did the final wind up being?
I think its big surprise when Slovakia beated that nasty Sweden
Quote from maggot :i hear we stomped russia, but i didn't catch the game... What did the final wind up being?

7-3
Quote from MAGGOT :I hear we stomped Russia, but I didn't catch the game... what did the final wind up being?

No worries. 2014 you just watch your asses. You will get annihilated.
Sweden is out. Finland might even have a chance at gold now.
A thread about the olympic games and more than half the posts are about ICE HOCKEY?

WTF?
Your point?

Last time I checked Ice Hockey was in the Winter Olympics....

In fact, I am pretty sure last nights game was played in Vancouver.
Never seen so much exiting games in one week.
Except for Canada-Russia, they really destroy them in one and an half period. Canada playng very good + Russia playng very bad = no fun (well if your not canadian ).
Wath the russian were thinking? All their forwards standing still on the blue line too far away from defensemen with puck... bah! And Canada looked scary, almost won every race for the puck and battles in the corner, hmm Canada-USA rematch for gold?
Quote from deggis : & did not...

Wait... what?

I was having bedroom fun. We Canadians value that higher than hockey... but Hockey comes in second (or maybe third, after beer).

Quote from blakehoo88 :7-3

Excellent.

Quote from zeugnimod :A thread about the olympic games and more than half the posts are about ICE HOCKEY?

WTF?

It's the best sport in the Olympics, followed by Bobsledding/Skeleton/Louge

Quote from Rubenz81 :Canada-USA rematch for gold?

I think this may be the way it goes.
Quote from Rubenz81 :Never seen so much exiting games in one week.
Except for Canada-Russia, they really destroy them in one and an half period. Canada playng very good + Russia playng very bad = no fun (well if your not canadian ).
Wath the russian were thinking? All their forwards standing still on the blue line too far away from defensemen with puck... bah! And Canada looked scary, almost won every race for the puck and battles in the corner, hmm Canada-USA rematch for gold?

Well they won the last 2 world championships by defending, now they didnt even defend, but ofcourse Canadas preparation and home advantage turned out to be a major factor. They took hockey to another level, im sure Russians will follow them when next winter olympics take place in Russia where home advantage changes (And players will be prepared)

vancouver winter olympics
(246 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG