The online racing simulator
eurosport 2 is sending like 2 hr stints don't know if they gona send anymore tho
Damn those Dallaras are ugly.
those rx-8's sound like f1 cars....
Bloody American TV, 55% adverts and 45% the program u actually want to watch! I dunno how you guys put up with it.
ahh... the magic of internet....... you watch the program, but then when the ads come up, just laugh at them ( like the cat nail trimmer ) or just do something else.... (like im doing now)
I got bored of watching it very quickly, so I started watching the last round of the Aussie V8 Supercars instead. Much more entertaining.
i started watch some of the recent monte carlo rally
Quote from mblixt :eurosport 2 is sending like 2 hr stints don't know if they gona send anymore tho

They will do the last 2 hours as well. John Hindhaugh and Martin Haven commentating
that justin.tv channel is broadcasting again. If only it weren't last day of the month and people in my dorm wouldn't leech like mad to use the last of their 30GB a month :chair:

I can't stop looking. This is pure racing beauty.:yummy:
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Very nice actually.

Dont forget guys. 12H of Sebring this weekend. Cannot wait!
And this car will not be there... oh wait, actually it will be, somewhere in a garage not too far away from the track... just to test there on Monday.
As ugly as the new nose is, it's very intriguing. I want some better pics of it so I can fully understand what's going on there. Shame it won't be running this weekend
R15 plus is eally ugly ^^

Peugeot FTW at Sebring

1.45.0 in first session of the week :o The 908 seems to be faster than last season
Anyone mind telling me the time the race starts in GMT?
Thanks.
And we're go! Radio Le Mans pre-race show as started!
does anyone have a stream that will cover the race? i cancelled my speedtv subscription....
I really want to watch that race too :/
No free online streaming?
Can't find one

ALMS/LMS/Le Mans/FIA GT 2009
(948 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG