The online racing simulator
You realise you're a Top Gear mark when...
(44 posts, started )
#26 - JJ72
You know you are a Top Gear mark when the only TV program you watch besides Top Gear, are Season 6 Top Gear uploads on youtube........
You realise you're a Top Gear mark when you make a Cool Wall for everything in your life.
Quote from Senninha25 :You realise you're a Top Gear mark when you make a Cool Wall for everything in your life.

so damn guilty
Quote from Furiously-Fast :You know you are a Top Gear mark when:

You say 'POWERRRR' when going fast

And you think you could get away from baddies in a shopping mall with a Corvette in a 'green' Fiesta.

But i say POWERRR!!!! when I'm going fast
And I can escape from baddies in a vette while riding my epic Honda CB50.

You know you are a Top Gear mark when u start finding dead cows and think HMM dinner, and take it with you on the roof of your car.
You realise you're a Top Gear mark when you start thinking the same about certain cars as Jeremy.
You realise you're a Top Gear mark when you realise that Richard Hammond is one of the biggest sell-outs of all time and should just stick to Top Gear instead of doing every offer under the sun that's given to him.
Quote from G!NhO :You realise you're a Top Gear mark when you start thinking the same about certain cars as Jeremy.

I stopped doing that after he disliked the new Civic Type R.
"You realise you're a Top Gear mark when you put in your head that every single version of «Jessica», even the original by The Allman Brothers was made by the Top Gear production team."
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I stopped doing that after he disliked the new Civic Type R.

Stopped that when he always loved astons and then the jaguar XFR
You realise you're a Top Gear mark when you start mimicking James May's goose laugh.
You realise your a top gear mark when you start speaking like you have adenoids

...when your favourite racing driver is the Stig
"You realise you're a Top Gear mark once you watch it."
*scratches head* the only context for the word 'mark' that I know aside from the name, is a target of some kind.

I guess I'm not a top gear mark: except I love astons and hate both the 'luxury' German car marques...
You realise you're a Top Gear mark when you start writing too many "You realise you're a Top Gear mark when..." facts.
nice jagggggggggggggggggggggggg
I'll use that excuse when I arrive late at school...I'm sorry I'm late, but I was stuck in a traffic jam...in my JAAAAAAAAAAAG.
Quote from Becky Rose :*scratches head* the only context for the word 'mark' that I know aside from the name, is a target of some kind.

Same here, but meh

You realise you're a Top Gear mark when...
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG