The online racing simulator
Quote from franky500 :finally got my key!. My first impressions after 5 minutes was kind of "is that it?" but now i've played it for an hour or 2 it is growing on me. Spotted a couple of things i would consider bugs but they've already been posted so. Fingers crossed .

ATC Franky500 if the friends list works for anybody.

Where did u get ya key from?
Quote from Bose321 :Demo is for fun, to get a preview of the full game.

Beta, is for testing, and having fun is a side-effect.

Myea, exactly - i used the wrong word. What i want right now is a preview of the game (not videos, ive watched half of the gameplays already) to see if its really worth buying.
Quote from hazaky :Myea, exactly - i used the wrong word. What i want right now is a preview of the game (not videos, ive watched half of the gameplays already) to see if its really worth buying.

Wasn't the beta/demo enough to see if you like the game? I'm kinda blown away and i'm only buying it for multiplayer, i probably won't touch the campaign..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wasn't the beta/demo enough to see if you like the game? I'm kinda blown away and i'm only buying it for multiplayer, i probably won't touch the campaign..

Well ... i missed the beta and i dont have a console.
Oh, i thought you played it and still don't know wheather to buy it..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Oh, i thought you played it and still don't know wheather to buy it..

Myea, i havnt got any taste of this at all

But, over time as much games ive played - on the videos ive seen, this game may keep me strapped to my chair for the next few months (or more). Just sayn, i do play alot but still.
Just had an awesome night with some classmates. I had 15612 points. 70 kills and 26 knife kills. 16 days left till release!
Preordered this morning and played around an hour, the sound quality is unbelievable! Graphics and gameplay aren't too shabby either.

So far its a brilliant game, I loved BF2 and still played it up until yesterday when it broke (black screen then crash on launch, just installed 1.5 - if anyone knows whats the problem i'd appreciate the help!)

Will be good to play with some people I know later on.
Quote from lukelfs :Where did u get ya key from?

play.com took them over a week to reply to my e-mail though.

I still think that BF1942 was the best of the set so far. BF2 was good though... Its a shame they were so easily cheated!.
gone
Quote from Gabkicks :anybody want a key? pm me

Sent you a PM, Hopefully u send me one and it works!!

Lol, the games atmosphere looks really good compared to most FPS games.. All these videos are making me want it more lol
Quote from lukelfs :Sent you a PM, Hopefully u send me one and it works!!

Lol, the games atmosphere looks really good compared to most FPS games.. All these videos are making me want it more lol

Your key must be mine!
lol no more pms plz
Ok just logging into the game, thanks for the key Gabkicks!

Anyone playing atm ??
Quote from lukelfs :Ok just logging into the game, thanks for the key Gabkicks!

Anyone playing atm ??

I just went in

Add me, not sure how friends list works.

Email: [email protected]
Ingame name: The99dB
Just played, my FPS is really low so the game feels really wierd to play, not sure why, even on low settings its still low

Anyone know how to improve the FPS?

Specs in sig
Hmm, you have virtually the same PC as I do (except you have an extra Graphics card) yet mine runs smooth as silk on maximum settings

What process are you running in the background and what crap have you got on your HDD that you don't need? :P
Quote from Xaid0n :Hmm, you have virtually the same PC as I do (except you have an extra Graphics card) yet mine runs smooth as silk on maximum settings

What process are you running in the background and what crap have you got on your HDD that you don't need? :P

Mmm, what graphics card do you have? same as mine? Il try turning of one of the cards then, see what happens

Edit- Just looked at Nvidia's site, I guess Ill update my drivers

New driver - Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Battlefield: Bad Company 2
My HD4870 runs it on 40fps+ - all maxxed out, 1x AA and 4x AF @ 1080p res.

Damn, that is kind of fun actually. But in some ways im not that impressed, im buyng the game anyway. Too long combat range for me (like assault has no point at all). Maybe because i sucked bigtime, i got like 1 kill per 10 deaths. Im more of a type to take aim and then shoot shots one by one - at this point of time i get pwnt already. Graphics is good in my opinion, i dont look into serious graphics - its about the gameplay and the specific features and details in the game. Sound, just epic - "holy s***" will do it. Close combat is kinda sucky in my opinion - must get used to the timing of the knife animation. Vehicles are awesome too, physics seem to be pretty good (not too arcadeish) - but the only thing that turned me off a bit was the buggy sound at some places. Some trees went nuts too after i shot them. I think i need to play it a bit more to get the real feeling out of it - should be worth the money it costs.

Also, i turned on my mic (no idea why) and i didnt know it stayed on all the time. I was basically breathing in the mic and stuff and then one russian guy told "deactivat vosja bitch" ... i was like wtf. Then i realised and turned of my mic - after that he was whistling around sometimes. But it was kinda hilarious tho

Great game i must say.
Mmm, well the drivers helped, although its still slow, even on the lowest settings , I dont know whats wrong, I still managed to get a good round or two in, the games nice to play, had some good moments, although i would prefer to play at a playbable framerate

Still, Il keep playing it
Quote from lukelfs :Mmm, well the drivers helped, although its still slow, even on the lowest settings , I dont know whats wrong, I still managed to get a good round or two in, the games nice to play, had some good moments, although i would prefer to play at a playbable framerate

Still, Il keep playing it

Thats weird, how does ur GPU run crysis for example? BC2 performs kinda like crysis on my gpu.
Well I havent tried Crysis with SLI, although with 1 card on max settings I got around 15-30 FPS, Bad Company 2 is about 25-40 fps, but under 40 fps things feel so laggy its unbareable lol, 40FPS+ constant would be perfect
Quote from lukelfs :Well I havent tried Crysis with SLI, although with 1 card on max settings I got around 15-30 FPS, Bad Company 2 is about 25-40 fps, but under 40 fps things feel so laggy its unbareable lol, 40FPS+ constant would be perfect

Ow myea, at this point i guess its the card itself. But well, myea.
Just pre ordered it.
Quote from hazaky :My HD4870 runs it on 40fps+ - all maxxed out, 1x AA and 4x AF @ 1080p res.

That's strange. Even when I record, my FPS is higher then that, with 8x AA and 16AF.

Here's a new video I made with some epic kills (alot knife kills )

Tomorrow I'll be playing again, add me;Bose321

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG