The online racing simulator
Made by hand on MSPaint this morning when I should have been working
Quote from SidiousX :Technically doesn't 'have' to be funny pictures, it's called the inevitable picture thread.

read one more time: The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
Quote from Crashgate3 :Made by hand on MSPaint this morning when I should have been working

Give up the day job! You should become an artist.
Quote from -NightFly- :read one more time: The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies

Yep, but as I recall "thread II" was originally called "Revenge of the fannies".
Sorry for my poor drawing skills, i hope you get the point.

One of the funny things about the 'ffffuuuuuuu' comics is that they involve things that happen all the time and people can relate to. Unless that does happen to you all the time...?

Maybe it's the same guy every time who knows your weakness for $500 notes?
Who 'invented' that FFFFUUU character?
Somebody who FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'ed.
Cat That should be a... CAT?
Bowling I would say that this is a WIN!
That's all folks SWINE FLUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!
HOT TATTOO
Best funeral
WC For those who are too busy to shit as every other normal man.
Give it to your wife WIN!
Nothing to say at this

Quote from Boris Lozac :OMG.. i asked for it, but why did i fill my brain with this 'interesting' new information..

Ne bi mogo spavat da to nisi saznao. (You couldn't sleep tonight if you haven't read that.)

Quote from Crashgate3 :http://www.fffuuucomics.com/history.php

LoL

i had the second one on my ipod but i erased it because i felt like a nerd :doh::banghead:
while we're on that wave

And I'm really sorry if this is against the forum rules in any way, but I just couldn't resist

The effect from browsing lfs forum from ur phone and seeing this pic (Conclusion: Never use your phone while driving):
That so annoying!

Its so weird but all these FFFUUU pics have situations that happen to me way too often.
Quote from DevilDare :That so annoying!

Its so weird but all these FFFUUU pics have situations that happen to me way too often.

Don't worry, it's not only you.

But now every time that happens to me I'll remember that pic and start laughing.
Oh wait... I can't brush my teeth while I'm laughing! Damn you!
Why would you apply the tooth-paste, and THEN poor the water? It's the other way around..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why would you apply the tooth-paste, and THEN poor the water? It's the other way around..

Some people leave the tap open when they're brushing their teeth.

I'm not one of them though. I think it's a waste of precious water.
nah it goes. Water, toothpaste, more water, brush, water,
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why would you apply the tooth-paste, and THEN poor the water? It's the other way around..

I only started doing it your way after most of my life doing it the way in the pic, or now I put it under the tap both before & after, mix it up a little, but really my mindset is to do it that way still. So sometimes I still lose my toothpaste, FFFFFFFUUUUUUU.....
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG