The online racing simulator
Yeah, im sick of these threads too...
(102 posts, closed, started )
Quote from tmehlinger :Yet ANOTHER of these insipid threads.

If you're bored with the game and tired of a lack of "progress", just shut up and leave. You paid for a product and you received it. They made no guarantee about delivering updates, let alone in a "timely fashion", so take your hyper-inflated sense of entitlement and f**k off.

If you'll recall (you probably don't, you spend most of your time posting mindless drivel), Scawen actually said in one of these threads that he didn't post progress reports because this kind of backlash inevitably occurs. Give them a break.

Dickhead, they've had a break for coming up for 2 years or something. You can't tell me DSR hasn't been felling it lately? I used to be in all their leagues and over the past year i rarely seen any of the members or any new leagues. All the teams are struggling to get drivers motivated, we've had one of our fastest drivers quit a month ago. Lots of once great teams now are either inactive or dead.
#27 - e.M
oh noes theres still no patch omg and i really love lfs so maybe if i cry about it they ll see what special person is crying and give me patch the way it is, right?
I agree with OP.

I mean, for ****s sake, it looks like the devs don't give a shit about it's costumers. Can't they just take 10 seconds of their life to come to the forums and say "We're still working on blah blah blah" instead of keeping a TOTAL silence?
#29 - 5haz
There is nothing you can do that will make anything change, if I were you I'd find better ways of wasting my time.

And no, the devs don't care, but I think LFS is mostly for their own pleasure and the money is a nice extra, if you look at it that way its a bit easier to see why the devs work the way they do.
Strange how it seems only to be the relative newbies or inactive people disagreeing. k now is the time for swift exit.

I don't think anything will chnage from this thread, im just hoping the core of lfs will pipe up and say something. I always like to have a go though, why not? Nothing to loose.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Dickhead, they've had a break for coming up for 2 years or something. You can't tell me DSR hasn't been felling it lately? I used to be in all their leagues and over the past year i rarely seen any of the members or any new leagues. All the teams are struggling to get drivers motivated, we've had one of our fastest drivers quit a month ago. Lots of once great teams now are either inactive or dead.

Dickhead, that isn't going to fly. You've entered half the leagues we've hosted. In two of those leagues you only bothered to start half the events, then you bitched about the layout directly to our admins in the first event of R2F1 and didn't show up for a single event.

I'll freely admit DSR has been hurting from a lack of interest but don't pull your involvement (rather, lack thereof) as some kind of trump card for your argument.
#32 - VoiD
Quote from Pink Floyd :
One of these threads, I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

...sorry could not resist.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Tristan, you obviously have no intrest in LFS anymore, you have no involvement in it, you never play it online anyway, all you do is give us your insight into things on the forum. Trying to be the big man as usual, your opinion really matters to me, thanks.

Clearly I do have an interest in LFS, else I wouldn't be here. I'm waiting for the patch, and I'm sure I'll play it. Do I have to play it online to enjoy it? I spent a few years of my life with LFS - making skins, rendering scenes, making setups, answering questions, and racing. I don't have much time to play it, and I'm out of practice anyway. But I'm still here, and I'm still looking forward to the next patch... Besides, I played LFS for about an hour at the weekend - not bad going for me
nubuts, i did a full season of FBM spec and GTRemix before you were even born, so please, stfu. I didn't like the concept of R2F1 after trying so i didn't do it. Anyway stop quoting and replying to me, im trying to exit and i always have to have the last say.
Quote from tmehlinger :Yet ANOTHER of these insipid threads.

If you're bored with the game and tired of a lack of "progress", just shut up and leave. You paid for a product and you received it. They made no guarantee about delivering updates, let alone in a "timely fashion", so take your hyper-inflated sense of entitlement and f**k off.

If you'll recall (you probably don't, you spend most of your time posting mindless drivel), Scawen actually said in one of these threads that he didn't post progress reports because this kind of backlash inevitably occurs. Give them a break.

Amen. Pearcy, you said those who flame you do nothing to you. Why are you reacting on them anyway if it doesn't matter to you?
#36 - 5haz
So many people always whinging and threatening to leave, but they never do, that would be because you all secretly enjoy what you have already. Its like the whiny twelve year old who always says they're going to run away from home, when they only ever get as far as the end of the street.

Its not a good look, threatening to leave all the time but never doing so, just makes you look like a dickhead, if you say you're going to leave, you better be prepared to sod off and never come back.

What other reason would there be to stick around making daft whinging threads? It'd be nice if you all left, LFS would be a nicer place.
Quote from JPeace :reece, what is the point of this thread?

Wake-up call as usual, but we've been trying the last 1 and a half years
I want a whine.. there you go.

Ive not threatened to leave and i don't want to let the team down, just some progress would be nice.

JPeace - nice to see the arse licking has now stopped since we wouldn't let you back in the team.
#39 - 5haz
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I want a whine.. there you go.

Well go and whine at the wall then, at least it wont chat back.

I just got out of some good racing FBMs at Blackwood (on a demo server of all places), it was really fun but you missed out because you were too busy creating this thread, shame.
Im starting to wish i had.
#41 - 5haz
Go on then, and stop being such an attention whore.
Hi i am pearcy and i want patch!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :nubuts, i did a full season of FBM spec and GTRemix before you were even born, so please, stfu. I didn't like the concept of R2F1 after trying so i didn't do it. Anyway stop quoting and replying to me, im trying to exit and i always have to have the last say.

Before I was born, LOL.

Spec FBM:

11 [F2F] Rapid 4 : DNS DNS 0 : DNS DNS 0 : 8th 6th 6 : 12th 4th 10 : 14th DQ-3 0

GTRemix:

13 R.Pearson 4 : FZR : 9th 8th 25 : 7th 9th 24 : DNS DNS 0 : DNS DNS 0 : 2nd 5th 28 : DNS DNS 0 : DNS DNS 0 : 1st DNF 0 : 5th DNF 0 : DNS DNS 0

Full seasons, huh?

What are the odds your last say will be "I was wrong"? I'm guessing pretty slim.
#44 - 5haz
:doh:

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Anyway stop quoting and replying to me, im trying to exit and i always have to have the last say.

Thats going in my sig, you are actually pathetic.
Great you 2, that's one way to get the thread locked.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Dickhead, they've had a break for coming up for 2 years or something. You can't tell me DSR hasn't been felling it lately? I used to be in all their leagues and over the past year i rarely seen any of the members or any new leagues. All the teams are struggling to get drivers motivated, we've had one of our fastest drivers quit a month ago. Lots of once great teams now are either inactive or dead.

i had to restart my team twice because we had unactive members
i have asked for the reason why there are unactive.
they siad: lfs is getting bored because we are waiting for the new patch
Well why don't you go ask the DSR oldies if they remember me. Some of the races i couldn't make but i was around in all the practice before hand.

Anyway just shut up ffs. I nowrealise what happens, all you noobs that build up rage because of slow development wait for idiots that posts threads like me and take out all your rage. It ain't happening. As Duncan Valentine would say "Im ouuut"
Dunno what al the fuzz is about.

Okay there are enough of these posts but i understand pearcy.

We can't expect anything from the devs. But i bet they wont like it if only half of the current players buys S3 because the other half left to Iracing. And found out thats better anyway.
This is literally like, the biggest deal in the entire world.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well why don't you go ask the DSR oldies if they remember me. Some of the races i couldn't make but i was around in all the practice before hand.

Anyway just shut up ffs. I nowrealise what happens, all you noobs that build up rage because of slow development wait for idiots that posts threads like me and take out all your rage. It ain't happening. As Duncan Valentine would say "Im ouuut"

That's it, all the "noobs" are waiting for "idiots" like you to unload their frustrations on. You are incredibly full of yourself.
This thread is closed

Yeah, im sick of these threads too...
(102 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG