The online racing simulator
Yeah, im sick of these threads too...
(102 posts, closed, started )
Deal with it.
Quote from 5haz :Wait? Who started this, oh it was you.

Well you better get used to me because I'm not going anywhere in a hurry.

Why don't you just leave? You can't expeact to walk into an LFS community whinging and get a positive response, for the same reasons you wouldn't walk into a bar in Compton and shout "**** you, ******s!".

Or you could join us on the track, I've had several hours of good racing tonight and you've missed out on it all.

The funny part is, he did. Just because you and a select few didn't does not mean he didn't get an overall positive response.

Anyways...

Just stop being ignorant to the fact that as each day goes by LFS slowly fades away. I still have the desire for LFS sure, as I still open it EVERYDAY multiple times to check whats going on (same with LFSF) but I see the same old thing, much the same as when I arrived in demo back in late 2005 (right after S2 release).

As each day progresses I click on it less and less, soon not at all. LFS has a bright future if something would actually happen, but how would we know? We are left in the dark 9 months out of the year just to read "We are alive, nothing new, just wanting you to know we are still working on something" and then another 9 months to hear the same thing or a small update (new wheels, language pack, guages).

Do I want LFS to be updated? As much as anyone else.
Do I expect it to be? Sadly not at all anymore.
Do I expect to continue racing LFS? Not after MoE is over, unless the patch actually does come out.
What's the future? Something that's moving, iRacing.

This wasn't actually directed at you 5haz.
This thread is closed

Yeah, im sick of these threads too...
(102 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG