The online racing simulator
battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
Spoil it for meh why don't ya I have college the next day lol.
I just received my beta-key! I'm so freaking thrilled, never been so thrilled before on a game. Will be the best game ever.

Will be downloadable for me at around 18:00. 1,5GB is nice and small for one map.
Will there be beta for non pre-orders?

I dont want to pre-order something if I cant enjoy the full experience.

I need to find out if my PC can still run this thing.
non-preorder keys become available after the preorders, not sure when. You could preorder to obtain the beta and then cancel the order? That's what some people seem to be doing.
You will get a free beta-key an hour before it closes. I thought you only get it when you pre-ordered it. Besides, this is SO worth the money.
i've never had problems with download speeds on Steam with high load on the server, with most big releases on there ive still been able to download at 1.5mb/s
if i had a pc that could run it...
oh well i will have to wait for the 360 demo on the 4th.
Well according to Battlefield's Twitter, there's some more important news coming out today, lets hope it's interesting eh

Edit: Grrr BC2 demo is on Xbox Live Marketplace....
W0000T!.

Be right back.
The demo comes out on the 4th February on PS3, doesn't mention PC (suppose that's what the beta is for). Hurry up 5 oclock
is there a demo coming out for xbox 360 or is it just a beta thing??

this game is mine no matter what!!!!! roll on the 4th mar
oh shieeet its out 2day!!!!! on the download now!!! WOOOP WOOOP¬
New BF Blog post : Here

24 minutes left!
"Site off-line

The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding."

Since 17:57 already :/
Quote from Bose321 :"Site off-line

The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding."

Since 17:57 already :/

The beta-site and all three partner servers are completely shut down by all the requests, no doubt...
u fellas talkin pcversion??
Ye, all the websites to download it are friggin down.
will there be more ppl in ya squad on pc???

too bad for you lot, im on 360 but my download speed is well poor, been downloading now 4 about 1hr 45 mins and im only @53% cmon cmon
32 on the server, so 16x16, not sure on squad number, they're usually 4 max aren't they?
think its probably gonna be the same then 16 vs 16 is about right?

cmon 57%
Both wrong. It's 4+4+4+4. So you play with 4 squads of each 4 players.
On the BC2 site, I filled in at age "18", and it says I'm not old enough.
Well according to the blog, the pc version has 16 players on EACH side So I am correct
I saw an interview, and GvD told it's 4-4-4-4

And I can't download it...

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG