The online racing simulator
Unbelivably, I do agree with most of your post, Ori. You definitively are a good writer and you have very true words. I have overreacted, yea. I guess this is caused to my over-developped ego which tells me to attack people instead of actually seeing if I was on fault at some point. I am fully aware that the acronym "lol" isn't very good looking and usually witnesses a poor and stereotyped language, but I failed to find another word or expession to show my deep disdain to this protest.

When I said that this would turn back into you, I was simply refeering to the fact that some people might decide to raise protests about you, which is okay if you have a unreprochable behaviour, but this is not your case unfortunately. I do know that it isn't very comfortable to drive while knowing you may get in trouble for each of your actions, especially in such an intense league - Unless you do like to get penalties and blames of course.

Anyway

Quote from Ori : I do not drive dangerous.

I have to disagree with that. I won't argue much about that, as it would by extremely counter productive overall, but I do not think that swerving in straights is a compatible with a safe and respectuous behaviour. Instead of having a petty argument about what's tolerable when defending your position, I'd rather advice you(although you don't give a damn at my advices, and I am fully aware of that) to wait for the admins' decision.

Best regards
Yann
-
(AstroBoy) DELETED by AstroBoy
#52 - Ori
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I won't argue much about that, as it would by extremely counter productive overall.

I totally agree.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Unbelivably, I do agree with most of your post, Ori. You definitively are a good writer and you have very true words. I have overreacted, yea. I guess this is caused to my over-developped ego which tells me to attack people instead of actually seeing if I was on fault at some point. I am fully aware that the acronym "lol" isn't very good looking and usually witnesses a poor and stereotyped language, but I failed to find another word or expession to show my deep disdain to this protest.

All I can say is that I am glad to not have this end ugly but instead in a proper and even friendly way. You are one of the last I want to argue with. This might have been caused by the "disgusted". It was ment towards 06 J. Teien and NDR only. The incident with you was just one of the numberless that occur and maybe not even worth reporting. To me the case is closed and I look forward to meeting you on track / vent / ...

regards

Ori
Quote from TFalke55 :
Ehm yeah... I really hope that such a mayham won't be repeated at Blackwood GP for the Chase Cup. To be serious I don't want to see it repeated and I hope that it'll be better at the Winter Grand Prix. Remember there is the Chase Cup!

General stuff: I want to remind ALL drivers to stay cautious when a caution comes out! Best is to get off throttle and to read wheather there are information in the in-game-chat about the caution, of where to go after a corner and such information!
Also Warning to all competitors to not slow to attempt to return an unfairly overtaken position: braking of any sort to attempt to do so will be deemed unsafe and will result in exclusion.

hmmpf I think this quote tells the whole story. The decisions are on, results will follow shortly.

LLWS 2010 Round 5 - South City Classic 100 Post-Race Discussion
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG