The online racing simulator
^

Attached images
dekoban.jpg
way better version of Yann

BTW: Forgot to say that this was one of my best FOX league races i've ever driven, it was perfectly organized by deko, Falke and the rest of NDR, well done guys. Keep the good work up!
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
And here are ound 5's highlights Don't take them too seriously please

Credits to Mr. Saidl for the first picture

Attached images
Round5Highlights1000.jpg
Quote from aroX123 :I started 11th...

Lap 3(first racing lap): A slidy nr 48 got louse and scared 03 to crash into me, no big damage.
Now p22 for me and I was battling with nr 96 trying to pass him on the pit wall, but I was somewat beside him then he turnes into me then the huge lag happends, me with some damage.

Lap 4-13: After that lag crash with 96 I had a hard car to steer but I still managed to get laptimes with it and battling through the field working my way up to 13th by the end of the sc period.

was that the lag? I was wondering why you would try to put your car between me and the wall. I kept my racing line as best as possible going on the front straight; I saw you coming behind, couldn't tell which side you were going to pick but I definitely did not try to block you. Next time I will be more decisive on my line I guess? I knew you had a faster car, so I was planning on getting passed. I drive slower with someone in my mirrors anyway, I had nothing to gain by keeping you behind.
i dropped my connection to server on lap 16, when I was in the pits. oh well.

E.Orza
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :And here are ound 5's highlights Don't take them too seriously please

Actually the list is too long, but there are some things we looked at that are "Yep, that's a right ban"
-
(JayEyeBee) DELETED by JayEyeBee
So well my 2 cents, then...

practice, signed up for the race 4 hours before it so didnt have the amount of practice like many others...

quali, good but nothing special p2 was good enough.

race, with the roling start james showed what a ****** he is by trying to do same thing like schumi did, good enough you screwed it anyway. I could take the lead outside t3 and create a small gap.

then the first anoying SC came took to long but okee.. we went on and i again create a gap, then suprise SC wenn i go into the last corner and already have to much speed to go into the pitlane, but the guys in p3 / 4 were able to do that so i already new i was screwed at that point. But yet again SC went of track and got myself a gap again...

If that wasnt enough boring SC drives there came another one and this time i pitted and saw how much i lost in the last period becaus i came back in p8. With the restart i knew i needed to get to the front asap becaus firedragon was in p1 and if he would get a gap he would be gone... in 1 and a hafe lap time i went from p8 to 2 and started to close the gap to fireD but doing that i also killed my r1's who went up to 105 at the top point...

At the point of almost accepting that my race possible win was just ****ed by bad luck of the SC it came out AGAIN.............. ( realy guys its freaking anoying those lame long SC drives..) Well my tires could cool down again and it turned out to be a 1 lap sprint race after 51 laps for nothing.... but afterall it turned out my way wenn i was able to pass firedragon in the last turn and could keep him behind me in the run to s/f.

adios
Quote from adamlfs :Session: Race
your name: A.Pettigrew
Cars Involved: 10-Me, 48 M.Saidl
Lap/time 1.04.16-onwards, Chicane and last turn. Lap 51

My View:

Going for the restart for one last sprint to the finish and everyone was bunched up, people didn't leave enough room and for some reason M.Saidl felt it was alright to pass me and stay infront even tho I had not spun.

I stepped on the brake a bit to slow down to 40-50 kph and expected cars to pass me back. You tried to pass me back too, but you hitted 34 Dominik Engel and then ran on me a bit. And right in this moment the green flag was displayed so I started racing again and I couldn't remember if all cars passed me back. Anyway, isn't allowed to overtake a car if it loses pace speed? And as I saw on the replay, there was also 42 Oscar Hardwick behind me who was also in a front of me before the chicane, but he hitted the wall and rapidly lost his speed etc.

And you passed me back on the backstraight after the finish line.
Yann, that is almost 100% correct. Needs more of me and Chris going "AAAAAAAAAH! CRAAAAAASH!" though.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :And here are ound 5's highlights Don't take them too seriously please

This is osum
I`m glad that all of you had awesome fun
Sadly for me , my connection was poor again
I`m sorry if I was distracting all racers during start of Qualy, but was eager to join and race.
Gratz to finishers, hope that I`ll be able to join BL.

snip

I see myself repesented in there nicely.
Haha, thanks for the comic Yann. Lot of me flying there, I'm still not sure if that's a good thing..
Quote from Rocket47 :I'm still not sure if that's a good thing..

You should think so... because you did the same as O.Rinne, driving back into the middle of the track without looking that some people were comin' with highspeed..

Don't understand me wrong, I don't have any grudge against you...but at least a apologize to James would be good because it was your fault that he had to retire
Takes two to tango, if you get a yellow flag on the start straight you shouldn't be a moron and drive full throttle into a blind corner...
Quote from Timo1992 :Don't understand me wrong, I don't have any grudge against you...but at least a apologize to James would be good because it was your fault that he had to retire

That has already taken care of, and I know that yes. I probably deserve a penalty for that, and that's fair. But I refuse to give up, you still have to see me in blackwood (ehm, edit: unless they are not allowing me to race there...)
My race was kind of a non-event... did absolutely terrible in qualifying, probably my worst ever. Just didn't get enough practice.

In the race, the start (the one that didn't get aborted) was a wreck, trying to balance catching up to the pack and heeding the "PIT LANE SPEED LIMIT DURING FORMATION LAP" messages. I expect Hoiting was probably a little pissed at me for a retarded start since I was leading our row... sorry about that. I don't think it made much difference because he got caught up in an incident later and I had to abort my race (home emergency) during the first SC period.

Speaking of the start... you guys *must* do something differently to keep the start sane. My suggestion is to bring the pack down to a snail's pace before the s/f so we can bunch up, then drop the SC behind the pack and let the leader bring the field up to the starting pace. The SC can follow the pack around the first lap like F1 does. As it is, the first start usually gets aborted because we're all strung out, then you throw the green flag on the second start even though the back half of the pack is still scrambling to catch up. It's a mess.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Anyway, isn't allowed to overtake a car if it loses pace speed? And as I saw on the replay, there was also 42 Oscar Hardwick behind me who was also in a front of me before the chicane, but he hitted the wall and rapidly lost his speed etc.

And you passed me back on the backstraight after the finish line.

I don't believe that speed has anything to do with it, the fact is I made a mistake of jumping the restart and got a drive through. So I expect any driver to make a mistake of passing under a restart would get the same thing or time added at the end of the race.

And I doesn't matter if I passed you after the backstraight the problem is with the restart...

Not having a go at you but some people didn't read all the rules * Myself included*
I did. Twice.
Quote from Timo1992 :You should think so... because you did the same as O.Rinne, driving back into the middle of the track without looking that some people were comin' with highspeed..

hmm, what can i say, i made some idiotic mistakes and i should be...uhh, NDR can make the desision, but please not anything too tough, this was my first race in this league, and I have the things cleared to next race
@ Seb66: I know I didnt wanna pass, I was just unsure, wanna know what the admins think so I know what to do in the future, no worries.

@ Ori: Im fairly sure that the last bit was uncalled for and unwanted in this thread. :/

EDIT : relating to my protest at Seb and bemusment of Ori in the protests thread.
nah dont see it as offence please!!

didnt want to attack you in any way!!
Quote from Ori :
Session: Race
Your Name: 0 O. Motorson
Cars Involved: 33 Y. Laprevotte; 0 O. Motorson and others
Lap/time: 47min 31sec
Description out of your point of view: 33 Y. Laprevotte turns into 0 O. Motorson and causes several crashes. It was a stupid manouver and totally avoidable.

Lol. Just an advice Ori... Don't act like the innocent angel making war against the whole world, this will turn back into you one day... Especially since you have one of the most dangerous behaviour of the whole field. At least, that's what I was told by most of the drivers of the series I've spoken with, and TBH I share their opinion

Concerning the incident, I simply did not see that Hutchinson was there(And I couldn't see that, as I'm using cockpit view with 90° FOV, check, he wasn't even present, so I left enough space for 1 car only... Check the attachement, I left approximately 4,80m on my right, which is represents more than 3(!) cars lenghts...
Attached images
LFS 2010-01-09 23-37-44-73.jpg
Quote from Ori :
Session: Race
Your Name: 0 O. Motorson
Cars Involved: 06 J. Teien; 66 N. Vallée; 0 O. Motorson
Lap/time: 17min 48sec
Description out of your point of view: 06 J. Teien brakes or better said test-brakes in front of 66 N. Vallée and 0 O. Motorson.

As you said I passed under sc, but I chose to let them by trying to avoid a penalty, but I still got it.
I went to the outside to not cause an accident, but both of you chose to go to the left where it isn't enough space..

Edit: You passed me and niko before the line too so gtfo
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Lol. Just an advice Ori... Don't act like the innocent angel making war against the whole world, this will turn back into you one day... Especially since you have one of the most dangerous behaviour of the whole field. At least, that's what I was told by most of the drivers of the series I've spoken with, and TBH I share their opinion

The only place where he is good is oval.
#50 - Ori
Oh the advices
On the one hand I regret having to spend my time responding to you ... I will call you beeings ... but on the other hand I cannot miss this. Yann, I am amazed how you have managed to disgrace yourself so bad with only 3 lines.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Lol. Just an advice Ori... Don't act like the innocent angel

Just an advice, kid: Don't say things about me that are not true as I will not tolerate it. I am not acting like an angel.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :making war against the whole world

You should take a break and think about what you wrote. If this is your world then you are in a seriously sorry state. The "world" consists, with a few exceptions, of uneducated, immature and egomanic idiots who off the track may not be taken seriously.

Then you talk about war. It is sad to see how you percieve things so here is another advice: Before letting irrational or even primitive emotions lead you better think first and then act.
If it is me saying that you gave it a stupid manouver then let me assure you that I just said it as it is in my opinion. You not only ignored 44 S. Hutchinson who was as close as it gets to both of us but also didn't look before turning in so much.
Stupid manouvers are to be named as such. Mine in the Golden 125 for instance was one. So why do you take it personal?

Quote from 'GreyBull [CHA :this will turn back into you one day...

Be more precise - if capable of.

Quote from 'GreyBull [CHA :Especially since you have one of the most dangerous behaviour of the whole field. At least, that's what I was told by most of the drivers of the series I've spoken with, and TBH I share their opinion

Let me make it very clear to you and those "drivers": I don't give a damn about your opinion. I do not drive dangerous. I drive hard and close but always try to not touch others. If they can't take it then they should do something else. They are not forced to be here.
As for the feedback towards my driving: I have made sure ever since to get it from those who really are a reference.

Quote from 'GreyBull [CHA :Concerning the incident, I simply did not see that Hutchinson was there(And I couldn't see that, as I'm using cockpit view with 90° FOV, check, he wasn't even present, so I left enough space for 1 car only... Check the attachement, I left approximately 4,80m on my right, which is represents more than 3(!) cars lenghts...

See what I wrote above concerning the incident.

Finally, Yann, I must say I am disappointed to have guys like you who are a good company on the track (on, certainly not off it) behaving like this. You say things about me which are not true, give comments without beeing asked and meddle without a reason in where you are not supposed to. I am friendly asking you to mind your own business and leave me alone.

Oh and since we are at advices: Here is an honest one: You should not start a post with "lol" as it is a truly poor etiquette. This you actually should not be in need of beeing told of.

regards

Ori

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG