The online racing simulator
LLWS 2010 Round 5 - South City Classic 100 Post-Race Discussion
Disconect on place 4.... I´m going to die now!
But the worst thing is that my provider promised me to death that they will fix that shit! :hbomb:

... Daniel
#4 - CSF
Wilko and I had fun.
First race in the series, all bit of new but liked it so much!

Qualifying went better than I expected, was really good lap and a new pb

Race however, was probably the worst I've ever done. From my point of view. I apologise for J.Peace again for hitting him in the SC period couple times and partly caused his retirement.

Hope for better in Blackwood, cya!
THIS:

WANT A SECOND RAGE TOO?
a

eventfull? anyone agrees?
I felt it was a very interesting race. Wasn't expecting much and came away with 8th.

Now lets see what happens with the reports
Right, one of my best and worst races at the same time

Qualifly was ok, thats all for that.

Race...oh my damm god

Heavy driving for the podium whole race, but at the last lap on that deadly shicane, im takeing little bit too in, and ...of to wall, 4th place was destroyed in that, not so good 11th place at the finnish

Im pretty new in these leagues, i think experiens will improve my nerves too
Quote from TFalke55 :eventfull? anyone agrees?

Oh boy, whole lotta eventful there

Have kinda the same line as Osku there, me also as a newbie am learning these things yet.. Noobs have to pay, yes?
Quote from adamlfs :I felt it was a very interesting race. Wasn't expecting much and came away with 8th.

Now lets see what happens with the reports

Is that you? We had very very close side by side finish.
Of course I agree, this was maybe the most exciting league race I ever had.
Qualifying went very well for, managed to get into Top 6 Superpole and there I got on P4 behind guys like Rudy, Feuerdrache or JPeace (those are all very fast drivers). So i was definitely happy with the result.

Then the flying race start came, I knew from a FM FOX Event before that keeping the tyres warm is really hard especially with R2. I failed the start a bit and lost two positions. after that SRLT O.Rinne overtook me some laps later and I was 7th. The rest of the race was just messy because of several SC periods and pit stops of the other drivers.

In the end I managed to hold P5 with a wrecked engine behind S.Murrphy of 'something awful'. And I am really happy with that result, would have never expected it because a few drivers were much faster.

Congratz to Rudy, the SR drivers Feuerdrache and Andy and all other people who finished.

Greetz, Timo

P.S.: A few actions should be discussed by the admins like the incident involving JPeace. He got wrecked of someone who just drove into the side of his car. That isnt really fair IMO!
Well, my first league race, that´s what this was. Didn´t go all to well in qualifying, and the same goes for the first laps of the race. At this point I want to apologize to whoever I spun in the turn before the chicane and also to Kristjan Järve whose race I sort of ended I fear. By the last lap I got up to 7th place from outside a top 20, which made my heart beat like crazy, it was all over though with that incident after the chicane that dropped me to 14th place.

It surely will be a rememberable race, for serveral reasons.
Quote from Timo1992 :P.S.: A few actions should be discussed by the admins like the incident involving JPeace. He got wrecked of someone who just drove into the side of his car. That isnt really fair IMO!

Oh, don't worry. We were discussing that and more during the race.

Was fun too...I never saw it live, I just got play-by-play while sitting in the SC all race

Replays going linked in OP in a moment
I started 11th...

Lap 3(first racing lap): A slidy nr 48 got louse and scared 03 to crash into me, no big damage.
Now p22 for me and I was battling with nr 96 trying to pass him on the pit wall, but I was somewat beside him then he turnes into me then the huge lag happends, me with some damage.

Lap 4-13: After that lag crash with 96 I had a hard car to steer but I still managed to get laptimes with it and battling through the field working my way up to 13th by the end of the sc period.

Lap 14: I get a DT for passing before the line, well I did, but I let them pass before the line, even letting 2 more pass cuz I slowed down too much. I also hit the wall before t1 having allmost an incontrolable car.

Lap 15-17:
loosing MASSIVE time for a while, pitlane opened so I thougth I could pit to repair damage, and it will be the only pit in the race.

Lap 19-20: Leaving pit rigth in the action with blue flags and of course moving away.

Lap 21: Sc out and I finally received my penalty.
All of the leaders except 57 and 92. So I am 3rd in the order but
I am p20 one lap down, with a dt.

Lap 26: Race restart! I really needed to push to get the gap to the guy behind me since i knew 57 and 92 didn't pit and they will soon, and I had to serve my penalty.

Lap 29: I did manage to pull a gap but never to cover of the dt. So I chose to stay out and wait for next sc to come out so I could unlap myselv since i knew 57 and 92 was going in pretty soon. And they did, sc was out lap 29 and I was leading the pack and I could unlap myselv still having to serve my dt though.

Lap 34: Race restart and I am in for my DT thinking it is a smart move cuz the field will spread out quickly. P15 atm.

Lap 34-47: Catching most of the field, passed 4 people and up to 11th.
The safety car coming out lap 47 helped me to catch up alot.
Short time left and admin change to 52 laps. Making it only one lap to go. And I said to myself: WIN or LOSE!

Lap 52: Race restart, Last lap, win or lose.
Battling with my big mate Oscar Hardwick while talking to him we both shouted BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON. While side by side down to first split.
Managed to get pass him due to him sliding, but then carnage infront, I blasted through everyone and I was cruising into 6th place.

I am very happy with this race results after what happend, but I am bit dissapointed because my race pace was a podium chance.
-
(CARRERA GT) DELETED by CARRERA GT
illepall
Started 7th... finished 7th... with the most damaged car of the pole. The race start was a bit disaster. On the backstraight Hutchinson almost spun me. I don't say it was all his blame, but I thought there's enough place and there was when I watched the replay.. nvm... I've got some small damage on the car after that, not really worth to mention, really small damage.

I was a little late on the green flag, maybe Hutchinson passed me before the green flag but I can't see from the replay because there's also yellow flag or smth. Never mind. In T1 someone pushed me to my rear so there was a small incident .. some cars passed me, not many... but due to this another 5-6 cars catched up on me and on the downhill part it was real hell. 2 cars on left, 2 cars on right.. Me in the middle. Great... so I braked or lifted off a bit to expecting that the rest of cars will be same careful but no, like 3 cars passed me lol. After this section I was happy I survived.

Many crashes, not really in a mood to describe all of them in my brilliant English.
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
At least use the Antialiased version

-
(CARRERA GT) DELETED by CARRERA GT
I love the "HD" version of FFFFUUUUU.
have to +1

the FUUUUUUU is just epic xD
Quote from Drift King CZ :Started 7th... finished 7th... with the most damaged car of the pole. The race start was a bit disaster. On the backstraight Hutchinson almost spun me. I don't say it was all his blame, but I thought there's enough place and there was when I watched the replay.. nvm... I've got some small damage on the car after that, not really worth to mention, really small damage.

I was a little late on the green flag, maybe Hutchinson passed me before the green flag but I can't see from the replay because there's also yellow flag or smth. Never mind. In T1 someone pushed me to my rear so there was a small incident .. some cars passed me, not many... but due to this another 5-6 cars catched up on me and on the downhill part it was real hell. 2 cars on left, 2 cars on right.. Me in the middle. Great... so I braked or lifted off a bit to expecting that the rest of cars will be same careful but no, like 3 cars passed me lol. After this section I was happy I survived.

Many crashes, not really in a mood to describe all of them in my brilliant English.

#22 - CSF

There will be.
We're discussing this race in Vent.

And this image comes to mind:

This funny picture gave me a small smile again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG