The online racing simulator
Quote from aroX123 :So... youre WITH him ey?

The mean is "I`m sharing the forum with a stupid"

You arox fails some times, but you are a cool guy, shadowww is beyond annoyance.

Quote from Inouva :but you are a cool guy.

:hyper:

Really??

Is this the result of a single event or just cumilative trolling/flaming?
Quote from Töki (HUN) : Shadowww
No longer welcome

Finally...

LOLLLL!!!!1111oneoneeleven.

was it because of all the built up of crap or just this one post?
O.o... isn't it a little too much? Just for posting?
Quote from Byku :O.o... isn't it a little too much? Just for posting?

Posting lots of crap in the last few days. Just check his posts... (post your desktop thread, etc)
Yeah ok... but getting his account banned? Even some cheaters don't get that easly banned!
Quote from Byku :Yeah ok... but getting his account banned? Even some cheaters don't get that easly banned!

It's only his forum account. And that might be only temporal.
Quote from Shadowww@Steam :You have been banned for the following reason:
Repeated breaches of forum policy

Date the ban will be lifted: 20th July 2010, 12:00

Edit: And Shadowww wishes u all happy easter when it will be.
PS: He still can read everything, cookie bans FTW :]
Don't understand why he was banned really. Just cos he's against animé? I don't get it.
Quote from Thunderhead :j/k :dopey: (Because I am REALLY bored and don't have anything better to do)

WTF !?!??

Why do I have to be the weirdest looking one
Noo thunderhead - that's deko at a 20th Birthday Party the other night
deko is the worst one on that pic
wow.... LOL
:jawdrop: thats hot
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
Ah... memories.
Quote from Scatter :Ah... memories.

Classic.

it was the first day of school, and i was getting ready to get on the bus, so naturally i was like . so i was doin’ my thang, and eating a banana as i got on. then i saw the driver and he was all like so i was like and he was like so i was like . i wasn’t allowed to eat the banana.

~~~~~~~~~ 1 hour later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i finally got to school and was like and i walked into my classroom and the teacher was like so i was like and then i went to my first class. it was music class. the teacher was like and i was like then that class was over and i went to english. i was like but the teacher still gave alot of homework. the girl next to me was like but the teacher was like then i went to spanish and the teacher was like and i got in trouble for some reason so i had to go the principal’s office so i was like when i got the office, the principal and nurse were like and i was like but then they stopped and the principal was like so i was like and she was like OKAY, then the day went by and the school was out. all the kids were like and like but i just got on the bus and the driver was still like
~~~~~~~~ the end ~~~~~~~~~~
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG