ok a mostly straight edge, no drugs, a little aclohol, but enough so im concious, and the third one doesnt apply
Well, some people enjoy themself without drugs or alcohol, so saying you canot have fun without it is wrong

Alltho I drink like a swamp I understand why other won't, and might aswell have fun without it.
Quote from logitekg25 :ok a mostly straight edge, no drugs, a little aclohol, but enough so im concious, and the third one doesnt apply

Theres no such thing as "Mostly" Straight edge.

Thats like saying a weed smoker is only "Kind of a drug user"
il make up my own term.....let me think of it first though
Quote from Klutch :Theres no such thing as "Mostly" Straight edge.

Thats like saying a weed smoker is only "Kind of a drug user"

ye....... xD
Well i smoke pretty much and drink alcohol. Also im not against a Joint or two in the week

But klutch honestly, i have friends which don´t drink / smoke whatever and they enjoy live even more then i do.
Klutch is a big bear with a servere case of acne that's why he needs drugs to 'enjoy life to the full'.
Quote from BastianB :But klutch honestly, i have friends which don´t drink / smoke whatever and they enjoy live even more then i do.

Thats great for them.

But in my eyes if you're not open minded and willing to explore and try new and amazing things, you cannot and will never live your life to the fullest.

Quote from samforey12345 :Klutch is a big bear with a servere case of acne that's why he needs drugs to 'enjoy life to the full'.

Where did i state i NEEDED drugs to enjoy life?
I can have a perfectly fun time sober, and do so quite often.
People here seem to think im some sort of junky that does drugs every weekend, i take pills maybe...once every 2 to 3 months?
Every other time im raving or clubbing sober and having a good time with my friends.
And i BARELY ever smoke weed. Infact i did pills before weed or ever drinking alcohol.

As i said above, theres a difference between enjoying life and enjoying it to its fullest extent. If a new opportunity comes up to experience something that seems interesting to me, theres a very high chance im going to say yes and not hold back.

Edit: I just realised you're 15. Explains everything. Walk along little kid and come talk to me when you grow up a little bit.
weed is barely bad for you pretty much, if you do anything its that tbh
Quote from Klutch :
But in my eyes if you're not open minded and willing to explore and try new and amazing things, you cannot and will never live your life to the fullest.

i don't really want to jump on you, maybe i am a bit harsh now. still... who or what do you think you are?

what qualifies you to call his friends close-minded? where does it say they never tried the things that make life worth living for you?
guess what - there are people that tried all of the things you constantly praise. yet they are able to evaluate and maybe refrain from further massive drug intoxication. does this equal the inability to 'live their life to the fullest'?
is soberness and a clear mind making a life like that worth less than yours?

you occupy this thread, posting nothing but pictures of your mug on some rave - i'm fine with that. enjoy it while you can.
claiming you wouldn't care about opinions of who and what you are antagonizes that though.
synced with what you say regarding other people, drugs and the fact that you somehow still react to every statement about you creates a very precise image, at least for me.

don't take it personal, but for me you are a pathetic, cocky slob.
Quote from Biohazard :don't take it personal, but for me you are a pathetic, cocky slob.

And you're a pathetic sad excuse for a human being.
The sooner people accept others for who they are, the sooner the world will become a better place.
Quote from Biohazard :where does it say they never tried the things that make life worth living for you?

Twisting my words and taking shit out of context.
I never said drugs make life worth living, don't make me out to be some junky ****head.
Quote from Biohazard :guess what - there are people that tried all of the things you constantly praise. yet they are able to evaluate and maybe refrain from further massive drug intoxication. does this equal the inability to 'live their life to the fullest'?

"Massive drug intoxication" Again, i do drugs on occasion, its not a daily or even weekly thing for me, let alone monthly.

No it doesn't equal the inability to live their life to the fullest. They've experimented with drugs, they've felt the affects, they've had fun and tried and experienced something new. Therefor they've lived a little.

If you're going to reply and take everything i say out of context, or just simply can't comprehend what i'm getting across. Don't reply. You'll only make yourself look stupid.
Quote from logitekg25 :weed is barely bad for you pretty much, if you do anything its that tbh

Tell that to all the Depressed and Schizophrenic induced pot smokers.
thanks for the reply.
for me that is just more evidence you are better than somebody (or anybody?) else. your life is never to be outnumbered.
at least according to your perception.

edit: well, no. every further minute on trying to argue with you is wasted. after all it is to no avail. insult me, love your uppish personality and never ever even try to admit the slightest fault.
before requesting others to be more tolerant maybe you should work on your own margin.
Quote from Biohazard :thanks for the reply.
for me that is just more evidence you are better than somebody (or anybody?) else. your life is never to be outnumbered.
at least according to your perception.

Lol, again, you just can't grasp the concept of what im saying.

Go back to school, eh?
Quote from Biohazard :
edit: well, no. every further minute on trying to argue with you is wasted. after all it is to no avail. insult me, love your uppish personality and never ever even try to admit the slightest fault.
before requesting others to be more tolerant maybe you should work on your own margin.

Uppish personality? You know nothing about me. Who are you to make that call?
Never ever even try to admit my faults? I have many faults. Again, who are you to make that call?

Drugs have helped me, like nothing i've ever come across. I was introverted, and had severe social anxiety to the point i was anti social and hardly had any friends, and i was very self conscious, i would have NEVER thought about wearing kitty ears or ANYTHING at that point in time in fear of what people may have thought about me. up until the point i was 17. I had never smoked weed, and never drank alcohol.
I took my first pill not long after i turned 17, and it was HUGE turning point in my life. If i could act like that high, i can act like that sober.
Drugs have done nothing but help me and shaped me into who i am today.
For example: One of my best friends doesn´t drink alcohol and didn´t ever bevore because of private reasons. He just dont got the need to drink something. And guess what? That guy is one of the biggest "party-piggs" i know and probably has more fun then you, klutch can ever have while kneeing infront of your toilet or whatever praying to god that the trip will end.

Im not against drugs, god tbh i love to smoke something too in my freetime, but everyone needs to know what he is doing for himselfe. And to totally praise drugs like you are doing here ist just wrong in my opinion.
Quote from Klutch :Lol, again, you just can't grasp the concept of what im saying.

Go back to school, eh?

Uppish personality? You know nothing about me. Who are you to make that call?
Never ever even try to admit my faults? I have many faults. Again, who are you to make that call?

Drugs have helped me, like nothing i've ever come across. I was introverted, and had severe social anxiety to the point i was anti social and hardly had any friends, and i was very self conscious, i would have NEVER thought about wearing kitty ears or ANYTHING at that point in time in fear of what people may have thought about me. up until the point i was 17. I had never smoked weed, and never drank alcohol.
I took my first pill not long after i turned 17, and it was HUGE turning point in my life. If i could act like that high, i can act like that sober.
Drugs have done nothing but help me and shaped me into who i am today.

Well gladly you are saying this because all the little new drug kids can now see how they´ll end in a few years. You are really the best example for that
Quote from BastianB :klutch can ever have while kneeing infront of your toilet or whatever praying to god that the trip will end.

Pills don't make you trip. So you can't have a "bad" trip.

And i rarely do LSD, saturday night was the second time i've ever done acid. And it was nothing but absolute bliss. Bush rave with fire twirlers, Glow sticking, Glow poi, lazers. It was nothing short of amazing.

But again, i know drugs are bad for me, and i wont be doing acid for a long, long time to come.
Quote from BastianB :Well gladly you are saying this because all the little new drug kids can now see how they´ll end in a few years. You are really the best example for that

I've only been using drugs a year. i've hardly ended up anything...apart from a better person, both mentally and physically.

Quote from BastianB :For example: One of my best friends doesn´t drink alcohol and didn´t ever bevore because of private reasons. He just dont got the need to drink something. And guess what? That guy is one of the biggest "party-piggs" i know and probably has more fun then you, klutch can ever have while kneeing infront of your toilet or whatever praying to god that the trip will end.

I raved for 10 or so months sober. And had ALOT of fun..agian, I DONT NEED DRUGS TO HAVE FUN
LEARN. TO. ****ING. READ.

I've never drank alcohol, because i don't feel the need to drink.
And i don't want to be "that" guy thats loud, annoying, and starting fights for no reason.
Alcohol is a disgusting drug.
New picture!
Attached images
Picture 13.jpg
Quote from Klutch :
But again, i know drugs are bad for me, and i wont be doing acid for a long, long time to come.

I've only been using drugs a year. i've hardly ended up anything...apart from a better person, both mentally and physically.

This made me lol.
Why?

Because im a fitter person? (You try dancing for 12 hours straight. Its a tough job. And i couldn't do it sober when i started raving. I now can)
Mentally, im a much more social and out going person, i don't judge people and im much more open minded.

Im yet to find any negatives from my drug experimentation.
Quote from Klutch :

Your body is slowly dying from the inside. Just saying.

Plus, I bet you that you dont have the slightest clue about what it contains. Unless you by drugs means simple weed.
Quote from Klutch :Why?

Because im a fitter person? (You try dancing for 12 hours straight. Its a tough job. And i couldn't do it sober when i started raving. I now can)
Mentally, im a much more social and out going person, i don't judge people and im much more open minded.

I tried weed here the other day, and I woke up with someone three times as big as me, don't tell me drugs are not bad!
Quote from Kaw :Your body is slowly dying from the inside. Just saying.

Plus, I bet you that you dont have the slightest clue about what it contains. Unless you by drugs means simple weed.

What isn't bad for us these days though? With the ammount of crap people eat, smoking etc etc
I give my body time enough to repair any damage i've done. I've so far found no negative effects to my drug usage.

LSD can't really be adulterated.
And i use pillreports.com and i test all my pills with a chemical reagent to make sure what i'm getting is MDMA.
As i've said 100 times before. I'm a cautious drug user. I don't blindly take pills that for all i know could contain Piperzines/BZP or PMA etc
Quote from Klutch :Why?

Ofcourse you look like a fitter person then me. /sarcasm

I know people like you, and you know what? Give them a few months or years and then we´ll talk again but for now i will end this conversation
Quote from Klutch :What isn't bad for us these days though? With the ammount of crap people eat, smoking etc etc
I give my body time enough to repair any damage i've done. I've so far found no negative effects to my drug usage.

LSD can't really be adulterated.
And i use pillreports.com and i test all my pills with a chemical reagent to make sure what i'm getting is MDMA.
As i've said 100 times before. I'm a cautious drug user. I don't blindly take pills that for all i know could contain Piperzines/BZP or PMA etc

Well as a smoker i can tell you, the damage thas has been caused can´t be repaired or restored or whatever you want to call it. Sadly the same stays for most of the hard drugs
Quote from BastianB :Well as a smoker i can tell you, the damage thas has been caused can´t be repaired or restored or whatever you want to call it. Sadly the same stays for most of the hard drugs

Do your research.

Your brain takes on average 3 months to repair any serotonin receptor damage from the MDMA.

Along with this, i take numerous vitamins and 5htp to help replenish my lost serotonin.
Quote from BastianB :Ofcourse you look like a fitter person then me. /sarcasm

You can be fat, yet still physically fit you idiot.
I know skinny people that can't run for as long as i can because they're so lazy the body isn't up to the task.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG