The online racing simulator
What's making you smile today?
(67 posts, started )
Nothing at all. Even the fact that it's Friday isn't countering the crap right now. Meeting new people at Meguiar's seminar tomorrow might help though.
Quote from Greboth :Just dealt with a customer whose surname was heflick (pronounced hef-lick) which amused me for a while.

Sounds more like something from 'allo 'allo

Quote from RMachucaA :Im going to be a dad .

Expected delivery date is August . Cant wait!!!

Congratulations!

--

What makes me smile is this new band/group that I found on while browsing YouTube
Quote from 5haz :Its Friday.

That's what I was coming in here to say. Only 6 hours left.
#29 - 5haz
Quote from UncleBenny :That's what I was coming in here to say. Only 6 hours left.

I finish at 10am here, hence why I love Friday so much.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :My cats, still playing around while they're both almost 5 years old

I've seen 16 year old cats playing around....
1st of all: My morning was so very unlucky.. But it was actually so funny. You know how they say that there are days that everything just starts going wrong... well only the morning was like that. 1st off: I burnt my finger when I wanted to move an element I was welding with my bare hands. After a few mins of drowning it in water i got some gloves on and returned back to welding... enlightened(if that's the right word) myself a few times (including once when I turned around right after I did that... and the electrode touched the metal wall just when I uncovered my eyes cause they didn't hurt as much anymore)... Then I said to myself that I'm not gonna be welding today. After that I had to move the elements that I never welded anyway back in the pile. My class mate was welding right next to the spot tho... So I was turned to the side and picked the elements with the big clip... If you can imagine that - Holding a few elements(welded together by other people), with a clip, moving without actually having much of a perfect idea of where I'm going, cause the space was too narrow there; Then, all of a sudden I stepped on sth(it was the stool that was blocking my way), pushed my class mate so he almost fell too, and just the moment i thought "there's no way I'm getting out of this without any damage", I felt my foot stepping on the ground. But then another problem came: my back foot was still behind the stool and I was still falling, but I managed to get it over it and finally stepped with my 2 feet on the ground. Well after that when we had to cross the street a taxi driver turned without signalizing(but that wasn't so funny back then). When the bus finally came I almost fell on the floor cause I didn't see that there was a huge step. And all on all: That was it. With a few jokes from class mates and nothing more serious (nothing physical... i was mentally crushed ..ok i lied ).

The 2nd thing that made me smile was when I saw this thread and imagined how I would write all that.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :My cats, still playing around while they're both almost 5 years old

Your signature was the 3rd.

So I had a very unlucky and happy day..
Thing keeping me alive today: Last night in the most romantic/sissy way.. stole a kiss from someone
I hope you gave it back afterwards.
I'll be on my death bed before I give that kiss back.
Quote from RMachucaA :Im going to be a dad .

Expected delivery date is August . Cant wait!!!

Congratulations mr. and mrs. RMachucaA.
my flights not delayed , thats made me smile , now packing .... 3 jumpers and 250 condoms
Alexander Pechurski.

Played his first NHL game tonight. was a callup from a WHL team (Major Junior). He was coming in after a 5-1 lead by Vancouver, but ended up making some nice saves and only conceded 1 impossible goal (deflected twice). Even more fun is that it's only his first month playing in North America, doesn't speak any English (needed his Billet (host residence) and his Russian team mates to translate).

One of those strange things that happened, that gets more and more cool as I read about it, sorta like Brett Leonhardt (Washington Capitals Web Producer) who ended up starting off as the backup goalie.
I made £150 yesterday doing extra work for the movie "The King's Speech". Long day with a stupidly early start (having to be in Central London for 7:30am on a Sunday is inhuman) but was good fun. And knowing that I should be pretty easy to spot in a couple of the scenes is good too

Costume 1 (with wonky hat-hair)
Costume 2
Got an A- on some kind of Geography test. Yay.
My current project just made one complete run across a network, sure it crashed, but the fact that I was able to play with a friend halfway across the world was quite amazing!
#43 - CSU1
iight i'll get serious

i got my drivers license today so i can now legally drive
My ICT tutor is behind me having a hissy fit.
#47 - 5haz
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
I think I finally worked out a way to set up my equipment so I can start recording at home. Maybe. It should work, but I don't know exactly how well

What's making you smile today?
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG