The online racing simulator
Gills, why did you get rid of your colourful little 'fro ?

Suited you
Quote from Gills4life :Time to make a mockery of myself.

Some pics from new years that I do not remember being taken. Nor do I remember where I was. You can probably tell from the photos, TVE is a poor influence on us kids.

I am assuming this first pic is from just after the countdown, as I vaguely recall a lot of party poppers.

Yep, can't remember this one at all.

Om nomming a sandwhich. Cheese and tomato I believe.

This is pretty much the most normal pic I could find. Good lord I come out bad on camera! :eek:

lol, i was expecting pedobear
Quote from Timo1992 :+1

nice pics here so far

I meant the colorful hair in the first pic. jk

No i really like it.
klutch, in the second picture, your friend is not rave friendly

and did you tap that in the last picture
Quote from Osco :mullets will take over in 2010

i've been trying to singlehandedly bring them back since 2007...

...it hasn't worked.
Quote from logitekg25 :klutch, in the second picture, your friend is not rave friendly

Why not? lol

Quote from logitekg25 :and did you tap that in the last picture

No i didn't, for one shes a very good friend of mine, and secondly her boyfriend is also a friend of mine lol
Quote from Klutch :Why not? lol

He's obviously not to young logiteks liking.

Young logitek is most displeased.
yes, most displeased

he doesnt have a pacifier, or anything that makes him fit in there

EDIT: i meant the 4th pic
Yes.

Klutch, break out the handcuffs, kitty ears and pacifiers and fix that young chap forthwith!

edit: Klutch, I dear you to wear a strap-on at your next rave.
Quote from logitekg25 :yes, most displeased

he doesnt have a pacifier, or anything that makes him fit in there

EDIT: i meant the 4th pic

Oh, right

nah, he doesnt really wear anything thats raver-fashion apart from the typical glowsticks.
Quote from brandons48 :Yes.

Klutch, break out the handcuffs, kitty ears and pacifiers and fix that young chap forthwith!

edit: Klutch, I dear you to wear a strap-on at your next rave.

Yeah nah...people are free to do what that wish at raves. they dont have to dress up if they dont want to..

as for the retarded strap on comment...dude, how old are you? 13?
Ahaha, lol, i'm 14 xD

I just thought it would be funny to see.
Quote from brandons48 :Ahaha, lol, i'm 14 xD

I just thought it would be funny to see.

explains everything..
*resists urge to make comment about Klutch's face after all his previous comments*

Pre-Drinking:

Post-Drinking:

I blame TVE
First Gills.... Now Jakg..

Who is next!? :scared:
Quote from Jakg :*resists urge to make comment about Klutch's face after all his previous comments*

You realise if i actually gave a shit what people thought, i wouldn't wear the things i do in the first place? Let alone put it on the internet.

I got spat on in the city by an aboriginal kid and called a poofter emo faggot after the rave because of how i looked...

Honestly, anything you could say i couldn't really give a ****, so fire away your insults.
Quote from Jakg :*resists urge to make comment about Klutch's face after all his previous comments*

Pre-Drinking:

Post-Drinking:

I blame TVE

What WHat WHHAT!?
Quote from Klutch :You realise if i actually gave a shit what people thought, i wouldn't wear the things i do in the first place? Let alone put it on the internet.

So why do you? I'm honestly interested.. Because that's the 'rave' fashion? If you didn't care you would show up like your friend did, looking like a normal guy, and just listening to the music right?
Is it only a phase you're going through or you plan on dressing and looking like that in the future too?
Quote from Klutch :NYE fun;

7am

Piercing + Accessories + Hair-colour = someone's getting laid
Quote from Boris Lozac :So why do you? I'm honestly interested.. Because that's the 'rave' fashion? If you didn't care you would show up like your friend did, looking like a normal guy, and just listening to the music right?
Is it only a phase you're going through or you plan on dressing and looking like that in the future too?

Why do i do it?
Because i can. And its the style i enjoy.

I love alternative fashion. Emo/Scene/Goth/Raver/Lolita/Cyber/Cyber-goth etc, i think they look great. And its a bit of fun to dress up for events.

I said i didn't care what people thought of me, that doesn't mean to say i don't care about my own appearance (Hence why i go to events like i do)

I'm certainly not the only one that does it.
Basically in the end its the raver style/fashion i like, and i like to dress up for events

Will i be doing this in the future? Who knows, i don't plan or look that far ahead, why worry about the future when im living now.

That being said, how many 30yo Goth/Ravers/Scene/Emo kids do you see? Theres people involved in those scenes in their 30's...but how many of them still do the fashion side? Not many, if any.

So chances are ill grow out of this stage eventually, but for now im having fun doing my thing and thats all that really matters to me

Also there was one or two proffesional photos done of me so ill upload them whenever those pics get uploaded
Ok.. sorry if i sounded judgemental, who am i to judge you anyway.. i was just wondering.
Not at all. Im used to it to be honest, MUCH prefer someone ask "Why' as oposed to being closed minded and just throwing insults out.

Edit; Rofl, i just got insulted on the NDR server behind my back. Apparently im so famous people are talking about me.

Keep talking shit, you're only making me known
Quote from Boris Lozac :So why do you? I'm honestly interested.. Because that's the 'rave' fashion? If you didn't care you would show up like your friend did, looking like a normal guy, and just listening to the music right?

It's an expression of individualism, each to their own ey

Don't mind them klutch, here's a song to give you some inspiration, although I think you'll agree rap sucks ass the lyrics say what I can't

e;
LOL
Quote from CSU1 :
Don't mind them klutch, here's a song to give you some inspiration, although I think you'll agree rap sucks ass the lyrics say what I can't

I think i want to kill myself after listening to that >_<

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG