Happy New Year!!
(133 posts, started )
Happy new year
2010 in hong kong now
happy new year!
Quote from zeugnimod :We actually give ours some medicine to calm him every year. It usually works quite well.

3 pills and the only way she sleeps is with her head on my belly. Guess that tells you what I'll be doing tonight

They're cute though when drugged, aren't they? All drowsy and clumsy...
Happy new year everyone!
Happy new year lfs, and i hope the new year will bring good things. and love and peace to all men and woman

jj
happy new year 2010
#56 - 5haz
Whats it like?

Merry 2010.
H a p p y N e w Y e a r !

:lfs::banana::boing::headbang::drunk::grouphug: :rock_band:bananalla:bounce8:

5 Minutes to go. Happy New year.
Happy New Year omg, its the 3rd thread about new year already
Happy new year everyone! \o/
Gott nytt år! / Happy new year! :P
Happy new year to all lfs drivers!!!
Happy New Year
Happy New year everyone!

I will attend a family party this January 1. The next day, might go to a music studio or hang out at the mall..
Happy new year everyone! Just in case I don't make it past midnight.
#67 - Byku
All the best :P.
2mins to go
Happy new year everyone!
2010 here, yay. what just happened?
Happy new year from me and the rest of Zoom Competition!

Good luck for year 2010!
Quote from The Very End :Rave hehe, never been on a propper rave party before, and don't think I will either. Those things just are not my thing. I canot stand dancing while beeing drunk (or sober for that matter), alltho most others do it my body refuses to do what I want it to do, so instead of making myself to laugh on the dancefloor I'll make myself to laugh in the bar while trying to get anyone of the "leftovers" the rest does not want to use.

there aint no "proper" rave "partys".. its not a "party", its just a bunch if idiots "dancing" (stomping in the ground more of) and for the most part pretty "drunk" (high, drunk whatever). Plus the "music" is kinda... RUBBISH..

Tho i'm with u here mate, bar = best place ever

EDIT: HAPPY NEW YEAR BTW! xD
Happy new year!!!!!!
Be Happy
Happy New Year! Wish all the Demo racers to collect some money in this new year and buy the lisence at last, support the devs! All the best to the developers of this great simulator! Bless you God, guys!
Drive safe and professional! Peace
Happy New Year to ALL!! I wish everybody to be healthful and peace all around the world!! we are all brothers!

Happy New Year!!
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG