The online racing simulator
/unban all on CAD
(78 posts, started )
/unban all on CAD
Yep. i typed /unban all on CAD, so everyone is unbanned (except for the people who received a ban after 26 december).
So just to let everyone know, i even made a banning procedure and informed all admins. all bans will be reported from now on in the teamsection on the website, and therefor there will be no people whining about 50day bans etc.

www.chaosad.all-up.com

Regards, CAD

EDIT EDIT UNBANNED I MEANT UNBANNED !!! lol

/unban all = UNBAN EVERYONE ! not some guy thats called all. or are you guys all actim dumb or sarcastic?
Quote from profike :Yep. i typed /unban all on CAD, so everyone is banned

it is none of my business but this sentence doesnt make much sence to me
and all he did anyway is unban some guy named All
but what did all do to get banned?
All for one
I don't think that is a good sollution. It's better to let the ones banned who wants to be unbanned, giving a reson why to be unbanned. Sure, there were some unfair bans, but man.. some of the peopel were completely .. well.. let's just say special without going into too much details.
What did All do??
Don't know if it's mean as a joke or not, but I'll answer it as it were meant as a serious question.

He meant unban, so everyone that has been banned from CAD earlier are now unbanned.
atleast "All" is unbanned now
Quote from The Very End :Don't know if it's mean as a joke or not, but I'll answer it as it were meant as a serious question.

He meant unban, so everyone that has been banned from CAD earlier are now unbanned.

Lol, nah u getting it wrong, All was big trouble on Cad so they baned him, but server was empty when All was gone, so profike decide to unban him.
Quote from Ales_M :Lol, nah u getting it wrong, All was big trouble on Cad so they baned him, but server was empty when All was gone, so profike decide to unban him.

I see, silly me
Quote from profike : i typed /unban all on CAD, so everyone is unbanned (except for the people who received a ban after 26 december).

A lot of All's then
doood! rtfm, the only guy you can unban in LFS is X

Quote from Commands.txt :

/unban X :remove ban on user X

So ALL is basically, screwed
Quote from Ger Roady :[URL]Minumum ? Typo found on Lfs registration site

Hey, you're right. Quick, somebody tell Victor or Scawen!
c'mon give Eric a chance
Why is everyone banned if you unbanned some guy called 'all'?
Quote from shaun463 :why is everyone banned if you unbanned some guy called 'all'?

So All have place to drive.. Its obvious!
-
really? (Playchicco) DELETED by Playchicco
Quote from profike :/unban all = UNBAN EVERYONE ! not some guy thats called all. or are you guys all actim dumb or sarcastic?

My tip goes to dumb. Forrest Dumb. :zombie:
i missed all
Quote from Playchicco :I try to login on Cad but my ban is lock.
Now i think you are very strange guy.

I think this has something to do with the [BAD] Destruction Derby server. If I remember, Sponge banned all the members of ZENA from [CAD] due to the [BAD] server being made.
hm someone needs to buy an s2 account called all and get a 1 day ba on redline lol
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :hm someone needs to buy an s2 account called all and get a 1 day ba on redline lol

Lol, that might actually be worth the 12 quid! (i assume you can join the server with an S1 license as well?)
Depends what combo...
CAD server must be the worst server I ever joined, and guess what. I got my first ban.

Why, because he stole a layout of mine, tried to contact him = no luck. I spoke him today on his server, he called me names and telling he didn't steal it. Very weak, I spend hours on that layout and he just uses it on his own server. He said that he doesn't care about layouts that's been stolen and used.

Well, goodluck on that server with dozens stolen layouts moron.

/unban all on CAD
(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG