The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Quote from keiran :
Then another one as we went downhill about to approach the slight incline over the bridge he slowed down so barely even made it onto the hill.

If im thinking of the same bridge (Pitmedden - Aberdeen Road?) I managed to get over it fine... Im a learner.

And before you ask why I was out driving in this... It was an emergency which meant that my dad couldn't drive, and my mum refused to drive.
2°C all day, snow is melting.
Is any one in here from the Bristol area? I had some bloke claiming they had loads of snow & its disrupting various services down there. Ive yet to hear any news of that & cant find any either.
I went down to Fairmile Asylum in the snow today, it was so pretty
Attached images
DSCF7501.JPG
DSCF7456.JPG
DSCF7433.JPG
There's some cars in this picture somewhere.
Attached images
19773_691632840237_15620092_39284412_5822678_n.jpg
At least the front car lifted his wipers off the glass, my mum left em down on my parents car and when dad came to go to work the other morning he found that the weight of the snow had snapped both of the cheap wiper refills that he had bought for it and they were nackered.
20cm and the car is frozen...
Quote from manneF1 :20cm and the car is freased...

Freased? You mean frozen?

snow is still laying here but it is melting very slowly.
Quote from G!NhO :Freased? You mean frozen?

snow is still laying here but it is melting very slowly.

Stop editing my posts
mmmm snow
Attached images
23122009069.jpg
i bet your dusting off your sledge as we speak
I want that hill.

And that snow and a sledge, obviously.
Right, now i need to take a picture of this snow...

25cm is close...
Omg.. was madness to remove snow from the yard. Rained like 20cm in one morning i think.
its now belting it down with rain here and there is a flash of fork lightning every now and then but no rumbles of thunder
Rain here, turning all the snow to slush just in time for Christmas. :rolleyes:
Quote from 5haz :Rain here, turning all the snow to slush just in time for Christmas. :rolleyes:

we're supposed to get that on christmas day.
Quote from 5haz :Rain here, turning all the snow to slush just in time for Christmas. :rolleyes:

Ahh for fu-..

I get up early christmas morning to help my mum with the horses

And only then, am I allowed my prezzies
We went for a walk and found someone had been hard at work making this magnificent specimen in the park:

Went to Reading today, they'd had a good 5 or so inches of snow there, was good fun! Then got home to a rainy Guildford, lovely.
Come to Farnham next time, we still have inches of the white stuff. despite the whole day of heavy rain
Lol someone called me a boy racer, and demanded me never to drive again because I recommended cadance braking (i think it's because he thinks because I said it was a technique used in rallying that it means its UBERFAST and dangerous) lol what an idiot.
Quote from BlueFlame :Lol someone called me a boy racer, and demanded me never to drive again because I recommended cadence braking (i think it's because he thinks because I said it was a technique used in rallying that it means its UBERFAST and dangerous) lol what an idiot.

That technique is recommended by advanced drivers, in NL. Pompend remmen is what we call it.
Took my brothers quadbike (my quad's battery flat and doesnt like the cold, lol) out in the field with 3 inch snow Didn't go well... only a 100cc 2-stroke, pretty low as it was road legal but since he's 11 year old he cant use onroad...

I'll Charge my battery and try to get it started, get some video's

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG