The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Quote from JO53PHS :

Although I found that they are "Only provided on sities with difficult conditions ie steep hills or sharp bends"...

Which explains why there are four in my road.. cuz it's a hill

It's not true, they are everywhere, Sainsbury's carparks have one, most big carparks do, and big pedestrian access only places, like outdoor shopping outlets. I hid in one once lol
We had a massive snow fall during the night. Now we have 20cm thick snow on the roof.
Whao massive snow and wind here for dutch standards!!
finally snow in newcastle. Although it stopped now
Bloody hell... i've been driving on a carpark for half and hour and... overspeeded one corner :|... rim is bend :|. No more handbrake fun for some time . Oh, and it's -14 here in Poland, enough snow to have fun .
WE HAVE SNOW. And i good amount of it too, But there is one problem....I am ill just my luck when it snows i have to be ill. And knowing my luck this will probably be the only time it will snow this much. Am gutted
Quote from 1993weeman :WE HAVE SNOW. And i good amount of it too, But there is one problem....I am ill just my luck when it snows i have to be ill. And knowing my luck this will probably be the only time it will snow this much. Am gutted

Let me guess, you have a real shitty nasty cold that is making you feel like death?

I have that too ATM, my missus got it earlier in the week and i started feeling groggy friday afternoon, i think its bacause i normally work in a nice warm building, but as the guy who works out in the yard was on holiday last week, i had to go work out there as i am the only other person with a forklift license.

Now i am in full 'man flu' mode lol, lemsip cold and flu max strength and lucozade is helping me ATM, plus VERY hot baths with loads of steam.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Let me guess, you have a real shitty nasty cold that is making you feel like death?

I have that too ATM, my missus got it earlier in the week and i started feeling groggy friday afternoon, i think its bacause i normally work in a nice warm building, but as the guy who works out in the yard was on holiday last week, i had to go work out there as i am the only other person with a forklift license.

Now i am in full 'man flu' mode lol, lemsip cold and flu max strength and lucozade is helping me ATM, plus VERY hot baths with loads of steam.

Your bang on the money. I do have the nasty cold and feel like death.

My brother had it and now i have it and i am the same i have taken some lempsip and Lucozade to try and cure this before tommorrow. Probably wont do much but i hope it does. And i will have a bath later.

All my mates are annoying me about how good the snow is and that, i will get them all tommorrow at School
Quote from 1993weeman :All my mates are annoying me about how good the snow is and that, i will get them all tommorrow at School

How are you still at school?
I finished for Xmas over a week ago :hide:
Lucky you, i get off the 23rd. STUPID SCOTTISH SCHOOLS
Hmm, We was thinking about having a trackday at brands hatch today..

Fully Booked

Wow, What is the point of breaking up 2 days before christmas and being on a wednesday...
Should of broken up atleast on friday.
My christmas break from work starts at midday on christmas eve, off for christmas day, boxing day, 27th.

Back to work on 28th, 29th 30th, 1/2 day on NYE, then off until jan 4th.

Makes me wish i still worked as a building sight labourer a little bit, we used to have a full 2 weeks off for christmas/new year.
Quote from danthebangerboy :My christmas break from work starts at midday on christmas eve, off for christmas day, boxing day, 27th.

Makes me wish i still worked as a building sight labourer a little bit, we used to have a full 2 weeks off for christmas/new year.

This (except working till half-2 on Xmas eve and NYE)

Not off school until Wednesday? My heart bleeds...
i get off the day before christmas eve too

my best friend got off friday, and it kinda sucks

ontopic: we have a ton of snow here, and now its just a dusting coming down
Most of the snow here is gone now.

However, the roads are very icy/slippery. Literally saw 3 people fall over in town today. Crazy.
i have to go to school tomorow and get my grades then we can go home or in my case wait for the bus :cry:
Quote from danthebangerboy :My christmas break from work starts at midday on christmas eve, off for christmas day, boxing day, 27th.

Same here, except I at least don't have to work on the 24th and 31st.
#595 - STF
Today, leaving a large supermarket (empty..ish) parking lot, I found out my mom doesn`t like the car sliding. Not even a bit.

"Don`t worry, I meant to do that "
"What??!?!?!?!??!"

Lol, My dad pulled into a car park, drove around the quite spot pulled the handbrake and slide a LandRover Discovery about 270degrees
Was fun until it hit a patch of clean tarmac and came to an abrupt stop
s
Just got back from a one week skiing holiday in Austria, laughing at all you English pussies!

Well okay, -30C is bloody cold! And the 29h bus journey back dragged a little...coming up to Calais along motorways with no visibility and snow completely covering the tarmac was a little hairy. And not being able to get back home in our car was annoying.

Those were the only bad points, I'm being silly, I loved it!
I hate kids touching my car to grab some snow for fun, I so hate it... I think I will just go clean it up from snow right now. :sadbanana
Same with frost, Kids in my street like to write stuff on car windows when its frosty
I'd hate it, just takes a small stone or a button from their jacket/gloves to put a big score on the bonnet/roof etc
Luckily we have a driveway

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG