The online racing simulator
2009 - What did you achieve ?
(104 posts, started )
Quote from brandons48 :Hehe, the LFS Mini Owners Club

London to Brighton anyone?

Mine actually has the southern mini owners club badge. I wonder if that means I am already signed up.
Quote from Gills4life :Mine actually has the southern mini owners club badge. I wonder if that means I am already signed up.

Speaking of Souther Mini Days, do you know where it moved to?

(This is really O/T now :razz
Quote from brandons48 :Speaking of Souther Mini Days, do you know where it moved to?

(This is really O/T now :razz

Not a clue! But there are loads of stickers on the car saying the London to Brighton rally now you mention it.
#29 - Migz
Quote from DevilDare :I wish I could say that.

Damn - I am going to be mad at myself for the rest of my life.....

It all looked so good.....

+1 God this thread is so depressing.

On a positive note this year i passed my Motorbike CBT and Theory, and im doing my Practical on wednesday.
Oh god.. so what did I archive?... well, I could make a joke as usuall but I actually take the time to tell what happend in the last year.

Well, let's have a little humor in it. Earlier this year I got myself a GF. She's the second in my "line" if you can call anything that. Nice lady, an archivement indeed, untill things got...relligious..
Well, long story short, a great lady who deserves the best, but you and probally everyone that knows me, know damn well that anything religious is like a hemoride, it just don't work or seems valuable for me.
So after that I have been on various "explorations" , which none let to anything else that hurt feelings and food for the right hand.

Also, I have moved once, and changed job once this year. Moved from Oslo in Norway, down back south to my homearea, Mandal. My work is in Kristiansand, the city next to this, so each day I have to take a 45min bus trip each way to the work. But still, I enjoy the work, and the bustrip I allways sleeping through, so that's no problem at all. Usually I'll find myself sleeping on a very anoyed fellow bus trip'er

Also I got myself an appartment. Of course I am just renting it, but I like it a lot. For information it's around 60+ M^2 , in middle of the little town called Mandal and costs 5000,- NOK renting each month.

On a more social level : I'v made some new friends this year, got in touch (not that touch, you know.. uhm reactivated?) with some old friends of mine and things are sorting out to the better.

I can assure you that 2010 will be a blast, as I will drink more than ever, party harder, fail harder and generally enjoy life at is fullest! I might not be that active on forum or in-game anymore, since I play other games and generally don't use as much time on computer as before - but I'll be around, sharing stories, telling jokes, beeing an asshat and talking with you great people of LFS forum.

Thank you for the year that have been, and oboy! Are we going to make some ruckluss in 2010!

Eric, I don't care if you'll slap me with a fish for saying this, but you better show me something this year or I'll slap you.
Scawen, you better start using more time on your LFS family, instead of producing an army of Scawen Juniors and last but not least Victor.. You damn bastard. What ever the damn (could not say hell here) thing you do, (oh wait, he's the infraction guy ahhhh) continue with that, just more! (you know I'd still tap all three of you, so don't mind my end-year ranting).

So peace out, all you crazy bastards, moderators and developers, 2010 will be a blast!
Best....Post... EVAR!

But you didn't mention me, you ****.

Only kidding
Your a story of your own, too long to be told on any forum
I won LFS Commentator of the year at the beginning of this year.

In real life, much changed.

I passed my driving test (2nd attempt).

I passed my A Levels; thus allowing me to go to university.

I've made several new, and good, friends as a result of the latter (I don't make friends easily; I'm so very picky).

Those are the major milestones for me, but I'm perfectly happy with how 2009 turned out!
I passed my driving test.

I improved a lot in LFS and drove some good races.
I didn't really fail anything. Espacially not in the new school year.
Made some new friends and got more popular also.
Went to a LAN-Party and PWNed at RB2 Guitar.
Went karting and Pwned there.
Got taller.
Got fatter.
Broke a drum pedal, 2 or 3 guitars and a drumset (Talking about plastic instruments there)
Got a real Guitar. (Still need to learn though)
reduced my drinking habits at least by half.
I think I got even more bitter.
I managed to graduate highschool, and then do nothing else but play videogames and drink coffee. There's a few hockey games referee'd here and there, but those aren't that notable.

Shit, and got my Novice drivers licence, which allows me to terrorize pedestrians.
I gained everything I ever could have wanted.

Then I lost it, go me
I passed my driving test [first time!] and I didn't fail my AS's.

I led an LFS League Race [albeit briefly].

I think I've grown a bit.

Go me.
I became 1 year older.
I did a whole lot of screwing about, did a few leagues and failed

Failed at LFS teams too, wound up killing a team's stats on CTRA (And I count that as a GOOD thing)

Found out I'm a female magnet. The bad thing? I have a girlfriend.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :

Found out I'm a female magnet. The bad thing? I have a girlfriend.

Redirect them to me.

kthxbai
Sure, PM me your address, you'll have chicks coming from all over the world

One I missed: I won a race
I completed the "Have Sex with at Least One Woman from Every Ethnic Group" achievement.

Also got my NAUI scuba diver's certification and did a few dives on vacation.
I stopped being so negative, which was really hard because this year was rubbish, nothing good happened, well I found a penny in March so I guess it wasn't all bad.
Lets see...

Had my first encounter with the front of a car
Did so much better in my exams than last year
Got out more
Became a much better photographer
Screwed up a good friendship
Got addicted to urban exploration....
...which led to my first encounter with guard dogs

But...

...I still lack a girlfriend
I lost my granddad to old age plus numerous illnesses
I'm more pessimistic than ever
I'm becoming much more outspoken!
Got someone pregnant and beat my wanks in one day record. PERSONAL BEST!
I got laid a lot this year... also went through several girls. That's about it. Pretty dull year, really.

Although, I really like the one I'm with now... She may be a keeper.
#50 - JJ72
In real life, believe it or not, I have been generally pretty awesome!!!!!1111!!

2009 - What did you achieve ?
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG