The online racing simulator
Quote from VyCkA-[WRX] :I give you 85% that , thats a man

The one in the middle is DEFINITELY a dude, and I also think that the one on the left is a man. I think that only the one on the right could be a woman, but I would not be so sure :beady:
I assumed the lefty and middle one were guys and that BlueFlame was just being sarcastic. Unless he likes the man love. I have no problem with that.
Go outside and beat up gays?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Go outside and beat up gays?

Going outside might be useful.

The 'person' from the picture certainly looks like a man. I can tell by the pixels .
Well I wasn't serious lol I did kinda hope some of you would believe it tho, hope it gave you nightmares!!!
Mmmmm, buffy...

She looks like a trainwreck, I shit more sexy things on a sunday morning ony my regulars the-day-after-saturday-powercraps.
LIES!

Pic unrelated..

Quote from The Very End :She looks like a trainwreck, I shit more sexy things on a sunday morning ony my regulars the-day-after-saturday-powercraps.

Like you wouldn't do her, you pervert!
Yeah, TVE would smash it for sure, especially after some jack daniels.
Quote from The Very End :She looks like a trainwreck, I shit more sexy things on a sunday morning ony my regulars the-day-after-saturday-powercraps.

You have some SERIOUSLY strange tastes.
OIiiiii!!

I have great taste thank you.

Buffy looks like a hemoride.

Your all gays.

I won
The comments make that video really
Quote from brt900 :i actually lol'd slightly well i smiled throughout iit

My response wasn't related to his video (haven't even watched it), but his conclusion that videos are now allowed.. and i only posted a video to prove TVE is wrong
Why I get the blame? :faint:
Quote from The Very End :Why I get the blame? :faint:

Because you don't like Sarah, you wierdo! And i know you fornicated to that video, that's why it took this long to post a response
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG