The online racing simulator
Weird light in Norway?
(70 posts, started )
That's obviously a mexican guy who ate too many blue candies, period!
I for one welcome our new alien overlords.
Quote from audimasta :Its pretty common that the Russians test missiles in that area So just a test, no serious business.

Yep, it's a known fact that the Russians use Norway as a shooting range to test their missiles.
#30 - senn
Quote from BlueFlame :I don't need to hear all this, I am a highly trained PROFESSIONAL.

is that from Freemans mind series?
Quote from audimasta :Its pretty common that the Russians test missiles in that area So just a test, no serious business.

I would be slightly worried if I had soviet nukes flying above me
I think you'd have heard about it if they were shooting nuclear warheads about the place.

It's a test of the rocket, that's all. No payload.
Muhahahahaaa,weeeee are da alienz and we came to killz ya all.

:elefant:

I think it's fake. Or,the failing russian military. Who knows.
Either way, it looks awesome.
Quote from senn :is that from Freemans mind series?

i think from HL1, when hes about to **** up in the test chamber thingy

"Gordon doesn't have to hear all this, he's a highly trained professional"

meh the fact thats its a Russian missile, is almost dissapointing to me
Guys, you dont get it. Thats writing propaganda.

Aliens invasion....scaaaaaary

:spyoda::ufo::spboba::bananalla:spvader::sppalpati:biggun:
Quote from Fastwalker :i think from HL1, when hes about to **** up in the test chamber thingy

"Gordon doesn't have to hear all this, he's a highly trained professional"

meh the fact thats its a Russian missile, is almost dissapointing to me

Yes, it is actually from HL1. Just Re-beat the game.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Yes, it is actually from HL1. Just Re-beat the game.

HL1 has so many great quotes...

On-topic:

Difference between rocket and missile?
A missile is also a kind of rocket but the difference is that... a missile holds explosives, whereas a rocket is used to propel something, such as a satellite etc to its destination, missiles are self guided by the help of inertial navigation systems as well, whereas rockets are not.
Quote from DevilDare :Either way, it looks awesome.

Totally agree! Also, I think it actually is the russian military failing. :rolleyes:
Quote from danthebangerboy :A missile is also a kind of rocket but the difference is that... a missile holds explosives, whereas a rocket is used to propel something, such as a satellite etc to its destination, missiles are self guided by the help of inertial navigation systems as well, whereas rockets are not.

A missile is pretty much anything moving though the air. If you throw a stone, that's a missile.

A rocket is a missile that's specifically given thrust using a rocket engine.
A missile is a weapon, and a rocket is most of the times a part of a weapon/missile.
Quote :
mis·sile (mĭs'əl, -īl')
n.

An object or weapon that is fired, thrown, dropped, or otherwise projected at a target; a projectile.

Doesn't have to be a weapon. Just anything moving through the air.
Quote from danthebangerboy :A missile is also a kind of rocket but the difference is that... a missile holds explosives, whereas a rocket is used to propel something, such as a satellite etc to its destination, missiles are self guided by the help of inertial navigation systems as well, whereas rockets are not.

[pendantic]
A missile uses rocket power, so it can be called a rocket?
[/pedantic]

Damn you Crash, you already said that :P

EDIT: I'm doubtful it's a nuke tbh
Quote from thisnameistaken :Strange that it changes trajectory so much between the blue and white phases though, isn't it?

In a clearly speculative proposition to your observation I must add that the post modernist phase took the work to greater heights if one is willing to postulate on the metaphorical implications of the launch as an expression of the individual's everyday struggle for gaseous relief.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :[pendantic]
A missile uses rocket power, so it can be called a rocket?
[/pedantic]

Damn you Crash, you already said that :P

You posted 2 hours after CG, you are either blind, or you are just being a dick by putting a point across that has already been placed.
#47 - 5haz
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

*Makes angry hissing cat noises*

Russian military equipment failing? No way! Are you sure?

Then again our own missile/rocket programs have hardly been an outstanding success.
Quote from 5haz :Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

*Makes angry hissing cat noises*

Russian military equipment failing? No way! Are you sure?

Russian nukes never fayul!
Quote from thisnameistaken :Strange that it changes trajectory so much between the blue and white phases though, isn't it? I don't know, it's impossible to make any kinde of judgement without knowing how long those exposures are.

Looking at the videos, it looks like it originally went up perpendicular to most of the cameras filming it, and it's path turned to face away from them as it climbed. In the final shots of it burning out, it's definitely flying away from the camera.
Sorry, I had to fart

No really, I saw it myself, crazy shit

Weird light in Norway?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG