The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :You can't laugh at a racist joke, because if you see the funny side to it, it means you are racist.

My advice watch mr.Wong from mondo media at you tube.
The plot is rich woman have chinese butler and she treat him as a piece of shi
there is a lot of racist jokes and all.
Basically a lot of ppl say its racist and because of it its totally wrong.

Here what I think.
This show is made not to promote racism its made to show ppl racist behaviour and point how stupid it is.
This show is made to make fun of prejudices and racists pointing how retarded it is.
The same goes for south park a lot of ppl saying its makes fun of minority's and "f s" but in fact its make fun of racism, political correctness which is often just stupid and pointless, and just to ridicule stupidity of ppl.

But hey this is were you end up if you allow someone else think for you and instead of trying to think for yourself you catch and repeat slogans and phrases saying something is wrong because someone else said its wrong.
You my think that if something is wrong you should ban it and prohibit but if you go this way you end up opening path for censorship which eventually result in something like in Australia when rule 34 on Simpson is paedophilia and left4 death is banned so even if you 50 YO and want to play the violent game the country still thinks for you.
In UK for example BDSM is prohibited which is ridiculous because even in 1950 it wasn't...
And this when you thought that back then morality was more strict
Quote from BlueFlame :You can't laugh at a racist joke, because if you see the funny side to it, it means you are racist.

Shit, my girlfriend is Indian and she laughs at Indian jokes, I'd best tell her she's a racist.

That's an extremely simplistic way to look at things, also very scary for everyone else and very boring for you.
Oh hai, I brought a picture for ze wankers! =D

Holy shit lol what a face hahah!
This is Colgate!
yes, i love phuket
**** it, I'm going to Phuket.
-
(der butz) DELETED by der butz
Woah....

Thats quite.... Uhm.... disturbing?

#663 - STF

Nearly fell off the couch.

E: This reminded me of SLRR.

Whatever newspaper that is stole that from Viz.
thats great
D:

the second to last one is shopped =/

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG