The online racing simulator
Quote from mutt107 :another spy shot, people seem to think its a F1 car...

That might just be the most flattering shot I've seen thus far of Forza.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That might just be the most flattering shot I've seen thus far of Forza.

you like your GT5 alike graphics ?
El pibe, your Grammar makes no sense...AT ALL.
that's what happens when you speak french during your english class.
Aw i dont have Microsoft points lol. There goes my fun
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Two more pics off of me BTW, showing the Ferrari F40C with a Paintjob i grabbed off of the Storefront.

Hot. I want the F40c badly. Trying to save my money atm. Out of curiousity, how far can you mod the F40C? REmove restrictors only? or nothing?
Quote from AstroBoy :Aw i dont have Microsoft points lol. There goes my fun

can't you just buy them from shops?

400points for 10 cars is a real bargin, although I don't really care for the prototypes.
Quote from JJ72 :can't you just buy them from shops?

400points for 10 cars is a real bargin, although I don't really care for the prototypes.

You think?

I honestly could not care less, and could not be less interested in buying 10 more cars which will all feel pretty similar to existing cars anyway. Even more of a waste of money is to buy these cars and then "tune" them so in terms of specification they're nothing like the car which they look like.

Saying that, though, I'm going off Forza 3 in general. The replays just still don't look convincing enough to me.
Woaahh..
(Not my pic)
Quote from senn :Hot. I want the F40c badly. Trying to save my money atm. Out of curiousity, how far can you mod the F40C? REmove restrictors only? or nothing?

If i remember rightly, i couldn't do much.

I think all i could change was Wheels (But not tyres strangely enough) and the Pistons and Crankshaft and i think the Brakes could be uprated. It is now an R2 class. Awesome car to drive though, but suffers with chronic understeer on a standard tune, so i advise you get one of the storefront.
Quote from Rappa Z :Yea BRT what are you talking about because I've got lots of real money lying around and practically nothing in forza.

you can buy forza credits with real cash off ebay and other places too
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :If i remember rightly, i couldn't do much.

I think all i could change was Wheels (But not tyres strangely enough) and the Pistons and Crankshaft and i think the Brakes could be uprated. It is now an R2 class. Awesome car to drive though, but suffers with chronic understeer on a standard tune, so i advise you get one of the storefront.

eh usually in forza with the mid engine cars (this worked on the CLK GTR i had in F2) you just have to make the diff lock more on decel, and less on accel, and it usually comes good (it's almost the opposite of what you'd think, about a 70%decel, 30%accel) That and it would probably like to be trail braked further into the corner. Mid engined cars push understeer like whores if you try to drive them like a "normal" car. Also might be worth backing the rear wing off a little so the backend can come around a teensy bit more.
Quote from brt900 :you can buy forza credits with real cash off ebay and other places too

play the game how its meant to be played.
work for your credits, don't be a lazy ass.
Quote from mutt107 :play the game how its meant to be played.
work for your credits, don't be a lazy ass.

i completed the game then got banned off live so i sold my xbox with the save game now i got my new xbox its so boring doing it all again
Quote from brt900 :i completed the game then got banned off live so i sold my xbox with the save game now i got my new xbox its so boring doing it all again

you got banned cause you pirated games, you deserved it.
Quote from mutt107 :you got banned cause you pirated games, you deserved it.

well i didnt pick to get the flashed xbox my parents did i just go the games because i cant afford to buy the newest games i dont care whether you think its right or not.
Quote from brt900 :well i didnt pick to get the flashed xbox my parents did i just go the games because i cant afford to buy the newest games i dont care whether you think its right or not.

you don't see me pirating xbox games and I get £5 a week if I am lucky. Yet I still get games.
i dont have any means of making money at all i cant get a job becaus enoone near me will hire a 15 year old and its coming up to christmas and all my money i get from trading in old games for like a quid is going onto presents and a huge card fo rmy girlfriend
I don't suppose you mentioned to the buyer of your previous Xbox that it was banned from Live, did you?
Quote from obsolum :I don't suppose you mentioned to the buyer of your previous Xbox that it was banned from Live, did you?

Of course the pirating sone of a B%5ch didn't
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Of course the pirating sone of a B%5ch didn't

Well when the new owner finds out and calls Microsoft at least they will have his name and address and a large blunt object to hand.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Well when the new owner finds out and calls Microsoft at least they will have his name and address and a large blunt object to hand.

Do i smel blood and violence?
Quote from obsolum :I don't suppose you mentioned to the buyer of your previous Xbox that it was banned from Live, did you?

i did actually my cousin wanted me to get him a flashed xbox and because he isnt intrested in playing online i said do you want to mine its banned from going online though and he said he will have it
GT/Gamertag: Forbin412

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG