The online racing simulator
Excellent server, not a 'destruction derby' where you have to race and obey blue flags etc!!!

especially like the DD arena at Aston and kyoto oval
Quote from Jon606 :This Kyoto DD Arena idea is looking like it has some potential. I'll probably be playing this one most nights, so see you on it for the DESTRUCTION!

i raced on it... it was awesome!
yea it was some awesome fun!!
Great fun on this one!
I like CAD, except the noobs who drive reverse and crash people (that people is always me, no idea why) ...
Let's go have some true DD action!
Currently on the KY1 arena, so come along and join in the fun!
I'll coming
Come on peeps, dont be shy :P

(Jon wont bite)
I'll spec :P

EDIT: LFS crashing.

Bah

EDIT 2: Works now
I love this server

Continue like this Jon
im a little late....but i think the best tracks are the ones with layouts that have you climb, and jump, and put your car over things it shoudnt

i can make GREAT jump sets, so thats probably why i like them

anyone need a set pm me
Me and Jackson are on the server, join us for fun

(beware of that jackson kid, he might bite)
I will be online around 21-ish
Whose bright idea was it to turn lapper [with anti-wrecking controls] on?
EDIT: Sorted
Here is a new layout, since we don't need to worry about pitlane speed limits anymore this one gives you the option of going through the pitlane which is faster but has an extra jump. There are a few offroad bits too. I've also included a tidier banger arena on Aston with better restriction zones which should catch cars that fly over the ones on the other arena.
Attached files
BL1R_Splitlane Bangers.lyt - 2.6 KB - 231 views
AS2_QS Banger Arena.lyt - 596 B - 223 views
Thanks for the layouts ATC; you'll be getting something very soon

Going to be concentrating on races more than pure DD, but it'll be about 50:50 of each per night.

Plus, I'll announce this here: going to be doing some invite-only events with the XFG and XRG on some of the smaller tracks; will give more info later on
Here is my rallycross track for Westhill, it's a long lap, about 3 minutes, so maybe it could just be a 1 lap wonder.
Attached files
WE1_Rallycross Banger.lyt - 3.9 KB - 220 views
I quite enjoy the racing withthe custom layouts, so it's a bit more extreme version of touring cars.

I esp love the ufr vs xfr, jumps are ok but the bl1 track I used to win that all the time with a jump set

A lot of the fun ppl who do destruction derby were banned from cad for silly things

but cad is a bit spaz. Rather the ppl who play it sometimes still 'dont get it'. I spun this dude near the start and sure enough 'ban kingston he's a crasher' lol

EDIT: Tried this layout quicksilver and it's pretty fun. I think 1 lap on this would be enough and I was not expecting the sharp stop at the end of the straight even after i drove it once in a slow car which was cool, can imagine lots of people crashing there and the bit where it doubles back on its self was cool. Took about 3 min in the rac and over 4 min in the xfg as it practically stops in the sand parts.
I've made one for Aston Club too, I like having tricky offroad sections, probably because I'm so used to driving on the grass when attempting to race.
Attached files
AS2_Twister.lyt - 2.9 KB - 223 views
Fun layouts, but the tricky parts will be..tricky with a lot of people trying to take the sppt at same time
I'm down to donate a server
So now u forum fanboys have his own dd server Ill try it, cad admins were total noobs!
Server just died. I'm assuming it's just being reset or updated.
Ati's using it for a league race; will be back up at about 8pm.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG