The online racing simulator
Yea

Hard luck mate, I'm kicking myself for my constant strategy FUBARs during races
Beever FTW.
Go die in a fire".
Yea bihatches!
Lap 1 clearly was the highlight of my season
those tyre choices like 1.1: Soft Slicks (Green) what do they mean? whats the difference between 1.1 and 1.2 and 1.3?
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :those tyre choices like 1.1: Soft Slicks (Green) what do they mean? whats the difference between 1.1 and 1.2 and 1.3?

Nothing.

1.1 is the first set of tyres, 1.2 the second, etc.
So, who was the winner out of the LFS players? I totally sucked this season, so it's certainly not me
That was an abysmal season! Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it though, cheers for the races everyone. Had a few...ah...teammate issues...I don't want to say anything bad though as this is just a fun private game.

Can't wait for the next one.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :So, who was the winner out of the LFS players? I totally sucked this season, so it's certainly not me

Sean, I think? (RiseAgainstMe) Sorry to Ross if you are an LFSer.

I think I'm 6th/5th in the LFS standings...tbh I don't have a clue.
i am sorry for causing teammate issues... i don't want to say anything bad though as that would make me look like a bad guy

kind of enjoyed it too, too bad i missed quite a few sessions simply due to not being at home. couldn't help it.
great season...thanks everyone
Quote from Biohazard :i am sorry for causing teammate issues... i don't want to say anything bad though as that would make me look like a bad guy

kind of enjoyed it too, too bad i missed quite a few sessions simply due to not being at home. couldn't help it.

I guessed there would be something like that, you're a great guy. No hard feelings at all, it's good that you have a life! I was feeling a little hard done by because of poor setups, but honestly, who cares, this isn't for results.

At least it means I beat you at something
oh, come on. you simply are right after all.
either i missed the qualifying and had a glance at about 38 rear lights or i crashed. apart from the one race where i gained 18 positions and finished second i was quite much useless for our team.
I was slow but consistent

And fast when I didn't need to be
Anyone fancy another go, but in F3? If so, I can set up another game...

I promise I've never done F3 before.

Oh, and since I have been given no reason to believe that Ross was LFS, I claim this crown as my own.:crown:
the user-interface is rather confusing =S
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Anyone fancy another go, but in F3? If so, I can set up another game...

I promise I've never done F3 before.

Oh, and since I have been given no reason to believe that Ross was LFS, I claim this crown as my own.:crown:

Count me in
Beevers in, I think, aslong as I can keep my Scottish associates!
#444 - CSF
Team Scotland
#445 - CSF
Ok I shall host a new F3 game for y'all if you all want that?
I'm up for it, whatever the posi.. series.
I'm Ross btw
Quote from Rudagar :I'm Ross btw

Then I award you this crown!
:crown:

... Yeah, it's cardboard. So what? I got it at Burger King.
fire at will!
#450 - CSF
Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&49258

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "49258" into the box. The game password is "Iwantzmaschikoko". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake

LETS GO YO!

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG